• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2_21: Axew Gets Lost! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
You forgot that it lives in her hair... he's practically a part of her XD

Axew is less mature then Scraggy, that should tell you something

Pfft. He's probably gotten lost in her hair before. xD

OH WAIT. Just realized I used the "Axew getting lost" tidbit in my fanfic. XDDDD NO WONDER WHY THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

Why is it harder to explain things to Iris obsessers?

Because in the past, her Axew was usual
ly saved by someone else other than her. Hopefully this episode could show that she could do something about it so that she can avoid it from happening again. It's not funny anymore. It seems sad because it make Axew look like a punching bag.

No one, not even Axew is a punching bag.

Last time Axew officially did anything important was when he was haxed by one time use Outrage against Luke's Golett. That was way back in episode 43 of Best Wishes

That still doesn't make him a punching bag.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
That Karrablast that lost to Leavanny and Dawn's Mamoswine

And don't forget the various Mienshao and Burgundy.

---

A bit late to the party, but... Axew is lost AGAIN? I wonder about that unusual place, though. Maybe the Entralink? Nah, don't think so.

FierceIris

Dragon Master
Why is it harder to explain things to Iris obsessers?

Because in the past, her Axew was usually saved by someone else other than her. Hopefully this episode could show that she could do something about it so that she can avoid it from happening again. It's not funny anymore. It seems sad because it make Axew look like a punching bag.

Oh? You mean like that time when Ash and Snivy were the ones who insisted on going for it when Iris was stopped by Meowth? Please, it was obvious that she at any time could've called on Excadrill to kick Scrafty's butt, but she let Ash handle it. And no, it doesn't make Axew look like a punching bag, it's more like it's establishing its playful and childish personality.

dman_dustin

If Axew doesn't evolve, I'm going to be pissed, and this will be the worst episode ever.

Not only does Iris get 3 episodes BEFORE the league, she's getting an episode through her Axew DURING the league. Enough of this crap, this is Ash's time, not Iris's, not Cilan's.

Writers. It had better be evolving.

Oh and just a prediction.

Only Scraggy and Pikachu show up in this episode.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If Axew doesn't evolve, I'm going to be pissed, and this will be the worst episode ever.

Not only does Iris get 3 episodes BEFORE the league, she's getting an episode through her Axew DURING the league. Enough of this crap, this is Ash's time, not Iris's, not Cilan's.

Axew has just as much of chance of evolving as Muk learning a new move.... As much as I hate admitting that

And yeah, pretty sound prediction there

Oh sure, we are back to blaming Iris again. Why should Axew evolve in this episode and why should you be pissed because of it. And why would Scraggy and Pikachu be the only ones in this episode?

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Doubt it, I would bet if anything comes out of this, its one of Satoshi pokemon doing something and yes Scraggy most likelly, also I don't know why you would be pissed he didn't evolve in an episode we don't even know what he does, last two times he got lost he did nothing to protect himself.

I'm also going to agree with the people saying the Darumakka and Trubbish will appear here since I doubt league rivals will use them.

Like I said, massive waste of time if nothing else besides Axew gets lost happens, usually in the Axew gets lost episode something happens like Levanny evolving or Scraggy learning a new move, so I'll wait but I'm not liking it either.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer

None of Ash's Pokemon need to get evolved in this episode. Let Iris handle it if they want to develop Axew and Iris. But just like someone had stated before, this didn't have to happen now.

dman_dustin

None of Ash's Pokemon need to get evolved in this episode.

I'm pretty sure Axew is Iris's Pokémon, and the only Pokémon I suggested evolving in this episode. However I would've loved the episode revolving around Ash's Palpitoad, and call it "Palpitoad Runs Away" for losing in a practice match against Iris/Cilan, and it ends up evolving at the end. Much better than a stupid episode about Axew chasing a balloon and getting lost. Good lord, who the hell thinks that's even remotely exciting? It would be so much better, and less of a waste of time, IF Axew did evolve. At least then I'd have a reason to be fine with this episode.

And in case anyone needs clarification: When I said only Pikachu and Scraggy were showing up, I specifically meant of Ash's Pokémon. Though I guess Oshawott has a 50% chance of showing up.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm pretty sure Axew is Iris's Pokémon, and the only Pokémon I suggested evolving in this episode. However I would've loved the episode revolving around Ash's Palpitoad, and call it "Palpitoad Runs Away" for losing in a practice match against Iris/Cilan, and it ends up evolving at the end. Much better than a stupid episode about Axew chasing a balloon and getting lost. Good lord, who the hell thinks that's even remotely exciting? It would be so much better, and less of a waste of time, IF Axew did evolve. At least then I'd have a reason to be fine with this episode.

And in case anyone needs clarification: When I said only Pikachu and Scraggy were showing up, I specifically meant of Ash's Pokémon. Though I guess Oshawott has a 50% chance of showing up.

Palpitaod should have nothing to do with anything. If you want Axew to learn a move or something, then let Iris be in control not Ash's Pokemon. He doesn't control what should take place for someone else's Pokemon. If Snivy didn't learn a move from Iris, then I don't see what Palpitoad can do but just try to save it for her. But that still might do anything for it in the league. If you're interested in Palpitoad than why not just say that you want to see Palpitaod instead of making episodes that doesn't have anything to do with training or battling.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Like I said, massive waste of time if nothing else besides Axew gets lost happens, usually in the Axew gets lost episode something happens like Levanny evolving or Scraggy learning a new move, so I'll wait but I'm not liking it either.
The first time nothing happened though... well, expect that Excadrill was revealed. This would have been the best time for Scraggy perfecting Focus Blast instead of the random opening to the one of these past few episodes (can't remember which one)

It's just a league subplot so you people should calm yourselves. I'm not really into the whole Axew gets lost story but the reaction to it has been hilarious xD

Btw Axew is definitely not evolving here.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
The first time nothing happened though... well, expect that Excadrill was revealed. This would have been the best time for Scraggy perfecting Focus Blast instead of the random opening to the one of these past few episodes (can't remember which one)

So the reason why you think what this episode is for is so that Scraggy can perfect it's move? Why didn't Ash try to perfect it before the league instead of doing it now? I was hoping Axew was supposed to get something done here, instead of being a damsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.