• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2_21: Axew Gets Lost! [FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Maybe Axew fins N's Castle! And it's going down! wahahahahahahahahahah!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Maybe Axew fins N's Castle! And it's going down! wahahahahahahahahahah!

That's the smartest thing that could come out of this episode. I hope it does happen.

The description says Axew gets lost during the league breaktime so the little guy isn't really interrupting Ash's battles or anything.

I bet Iris will call out Dragonite and Emolga to go look for Axew.

dman_dustin

Palpitaod should have nothing to do with anything. If you want Axew to learn a move or something, then let Iris be in control not Ash's Pokemon. He doesn't control what should take place for someone else's Pokemon. If Snivy didn't learn a move from Iris, then I don't see what Palpitoad can do but just try to save it for her. But that still might do anything for it in the league. If you're interested in Palpitoad than why not just say that you want to see Palpitaod instead of making episodes that doesn't have anything to do with training or battling.

No, I said I would rather have an episode revolving around Palpitoad than this stupid episode.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
honestly, it just sounds like a small league subplot. Cilan might even do his detective stuff to find Axew so him and Iris aren't looking completely useless during the league.

But why now, during the League? I'd rather have an episode where Ash and the rivals interact instead of another lost Axew episode. That would make more sense, IMO.

IcySealeo

A very interesting title. I will not write posts like "a lame episode" like most of the people here. I think there's something special about that episode, because all the title says is that Axew is missing. When it lost in BW009 the title said something about Scolipede and when it got lost in BW076 the title said something about Durant.

So, either there's another part to this title that we will get soon or that the writers just want to hide a very special part in this episode. And like other people said, I don't think the writers will make another episode like that in the middle of the league without it having a special part or important event.

ConUxie223

Kalos Trap Queen
Axew gets lost for an indefinite amount of time= Filler! I'm sorry what? So when Richie and Ash went off and bonded during Kanto was that filler? What about when Ms.Ketchum took up like 4 minuetes cooking them that dinner? And then in Johto when Macy was attacked by TR, Jackson and Ash's Pokemon fueding for about 6 minuetes of the episode, and then in Hoenn when Morrison ran away because he didnt wanna fight Ash... Sinnoh didnt have anything but battles and lame TR jokes so that makes it better than Unova? I actually enjoy when the league focuses on more than just the battles (thats when it gets old and recycled). The Axew getting lost thing is getting a bit old but I'm 90% sure it will not be the same as the others.. And this how the heck can this be filler when were in the league? -__- The definition of anime filler is when nothing of importance or consequence happens in an episode. Not only do we not know the real episode title nor the battles that will take place here.. And like some others I think some of Ash's Pokemon might get some focus in that Axew part of the episode or Virgil demonstrates his skills to find lost Pokemon which is like whatever, because at least we get more on then we did Harrison and Tyson.

And did Dman say he wanted to see a "Papiltoad Runs Away" episode during the league? Thats double standards and why are people obbessed with that annoying toad? As long as he battles then why do we need to care about his personality? Its not like we cared about Kingler's personality before he evolved and even after he was the most blandest of Ash's Kanto team (except for all 30 of those Tauros...)

Axew finding N's castle would be something- and then he meets N/Corless/Zinzolin/Shadow Triad who safely return him to Iris and whenever they do confront Team Plasma thats Axew's connection :)

A very interesting title. I will not write posts like "a lame episode" like most of the people here. I think there's something special about that episode, because all the title says is that Axew is missing. When it lost in BW009 the title said something about Scolipede and when it got lost in BW076 the title said something about Durant.

So, either there's another part to this title that we will get soon or that the writers just want to hide a very special part in this episode. And like other people said, I don't think the writers will make another episode like that in the middle of the league without it having a special part or important event.

It says Axew is chasing a balloon. Trust me this will not be serious. If it has any importance, it might just introduce the person who will go on to beat Ash xD

dman_dustin

But why now, during the League?

To screw over Ash even more.

He didn't get to train at all hardly from the 8th gym to the Unova League, mostly everything was focused on other stuff, except the Junior Cup.

Then when he finally gets some focus for his Pokémon and him, and potentially his rivals.

They have to pop in an episode revolving around Axew.

I only will excuse this, if this turns out to be the longest league yet, of about 10 episodes, and this episode is just to make it so it's not about the league. But if Axew doesn't evolve, it'll still be a completely pointless, irrelevant, and not needed in this episode. I don't care what else happens in this episode. This subplot, or main plot story was not necessary.

It's like they don't have Team Rocket to ruin the battles by making them horribly rushed, so they pull this out their rear end, so some battles will get screwed over.

Can we please HAVE 1 freaking league, where the writers and animators attempt to make it actually decent in screen time for battles. So far Hoenn is the best in that regard, with Ash having 3 full battles. Sinnoh didn't do as good because of Paul vs Barry and Team Rocket screwing over Ash vs Nando. Though Ash vs Paul (league) was the best full battle of all the league, at least they tried in that battle.

And did Dman say he wanted to see a "Papiltoad Runs Away" episode during the league? Thats double standards

Wrong. It would only be double standards if there was a Grand Festival as long as a league, and they took a break and I wanted it to focus on Ash's Pokémon, instead of the Coordinator's Pokémon. That would be double standards, not this situation. Besides, Palpitoad running away because he lost in a practice battle would be FAR more relevant to the league, than Axew chases a balloon.

This league is about Ash, and....his rivals, it shouldn't focus on Cilan or Iris at all unless one of their Pokémon evolves, or maybe they catch something.

Last edited:

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Interaction taking 30 minutes? xD

To be exact, more or less 22 minutes. But yeah, I'm not asking for a "talk, talk, talk" episode. Maybe Kotetsu's Riolu and Eevee end up lost instead of Axew and everybody look for them. Meanwhile, the rivals can interact with each other (dunno... Kotetsu and Bianca, Virgil and Stephan, Kotetsu and Stephan, Bianca and Virgil...). Something different, since there is some chance that the rivals might disappear after the League. At least they'll so something, before vanishing. Axew won't go away for a good time, so he could have an episode for himself later.

Last edited:
I hate that people are already finding negative things to say about this episode before we have even seen it. It's one thing to complain about Trip losing in Round 1 since we already know for sure that that's not happening. In the past, they've had breaks during the League. Kanto comes to mind and that ended up being a great League. I doubt this will affect any of the battles. It will probably be more development for Iris and Axew. But we really shouldn't junp to conclusions here because like I said, I doubt this will take away from any of the battles.

LizardonX

Banned
I hate that people are already finding negative things to say about this episode before we have even seen it. It's one thing to complain about Trip losing in Round 1 since we already know for sure that that's not happening. In the past, they've had breaks during the League. Kanto comes to mind and that ended up being a great League. I doubt this will affect any of the battles. It will probably be more development for Iris and Axew. But we really shouldn't junp to conclusions here because like I said, I doubt this will take away from any of the battles.

Be honest with yourself. Did you think anything else would happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.