1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E? - Iris and Zekrom

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

From Pokemon Smash.

2. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Screw my life. I didn't ask for this. Ash should be the one. Please don't be what it sounds like.

3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

WOOOO Zekrom? great :D.

4. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Oh, I'll go ahead and get the train rolling. Iris obviously catches it :p

5. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

YES YES YES ZEKROM IS APPEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait.....Wtf?

With Iris?

6. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Dorangone type trainer.

I hope they do alude if its the same Zekrom to Pikachu getting reseted by it, unless they just want to delete that also since Zekrom was most likelly part of the TR vs TP arc.

7. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

Yes, Iris was riding Zekrom. :)

8. Lorde

Lorde Banned

This is like a combination of the first two BW episodes then? Weird. I'm so over Zekrom though so I don't really have much to say other than it's good for Iris to get more screen-time.

9. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

NNNNNOOOOOOO. This makes no sense.

Grrrrrr, I'll get over this eventually. I hope this is the same one that zapped Pikachu and they explain why he did it.

10. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Wow, now he appears?? Where the heck were you last episode mister <.<....

11. Lorde

Lorde Banned

A Dragon Master in-training riding a Dragon-type Pokemon? Perish the thought. :p

But kiiiii @ this airing right after Episode N. It's like the writers realized how badly they messed up and decided to showcase Zekrom at the tail end of BW to stop the many complaints that they predicted they'd receive. Well I can't fault them for trying to do damage control, but it seems kind of forced in my opinion.

12. RVD_fan

RVD_fan Well-Known Member

Iris ends the series by catching Zekrom and travelling with it

Iris haters go insane

13. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

I get that part. But Ash seems more likely to pair up with Zekrom, since you know, he already encountered him and used it as a parallel to N having a connection with Reshiram. So one would think Ash would have a connection to Zekrom.

14. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

I hope Ash gets payback from the Zekrom

15. RVD_fan

RVD_fan Well-Known Member

This might be a nitpick, but its been bugging me. Why would Ash or Iris have a connection to Zekrom while N has a connection to Reshiram? Zekrom is the embodiment of truth, and Reshiram is the embodiment of ideals. If anything, isn't N the one looking for truth? Not only has he researched Unova mythology, but he says that he wants to find the best way for Pokemon to exist in peace, and he is actually taking steps towards finding it. Ash is pursuing a vague goal of being a Pokemon Master and tries not to think about anything too much. Iris hated going to school and would rather just follow her own path. Aren't they more idealist? N strikes me as being much more pragmatic.

16. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I wonder if this is actually that Zekrom from the beginning or if it's a dream type thing or from Jirachi's wish???

17. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Reshiram=truth
    Zekrom=ideals

You had that backwards.

18. Brandon00151

Brandon00151 Well-Known Member

Iris is really becoming a Dragon Master :D

19. Graham Aker

Graham Aker Well-Known Member

Who knows could be either, or she's actually riding it.

Ash already did in the movie anyway, so it makes sense that Iris did eventually.

20. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Hmm, I just realized that my "Iris is Zekrom in human form" theory has practically been debunked. Oh well. It's still refreshing to see one of Ash's friends bond with a Legendary Pokemon. Iris is so lucky; she'll be able to brag about this for years and I bet the other Dragon Masters will seethe. God I hope this isn't just Zoroark's illusion.

I wish Zekrom represented truth instead; it would kind of make sense for him to bond with Iris because of that since she's always spilling truth tea.~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.