• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E? - Iris and Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Screw my life. I didn't ask for this. Ash should be the one. Please don't be what it sounds like.

diakyu

Oh, I'll go ahead and get the train rolling. Iris obviously catches it :p

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
YES YES YES ZEKROM IS APPEARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait.....Wtf?

With Iris?

Dorangone type trainer.

I hope they do alude if its the same Zekrom to Pikachu getting reseted by it, unless they just want to delete that also since Zekrom was most likelly part of the TR vs TP arc.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yes, Iris was riding Zekrom. :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This is like a combination of the first two BW episodes then? Weird. I'm so over Zekrom though so I don't really have much to say other than it's good for Iris to get more screen-time.

diakyu

Yes, Iris was riding Zekrom. :)
NNNNNOOOOOOO. This makes no sense.

Grrrrrr, I'll get over this eventually. I hope this is the same one that zapped Pikachu and they explain why he did it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wow, now he appears?? Where the heck were you last episode mister <.<....

Lorde

NNNNNOOOOOOO. This makes no sense.

A Dragon Master in-training riding a Dragon-type Pokemon? Perish the thought. :p

But kiiiii @ this airing right after Episode N. It's like the writers realized how badly they messed up and decided to showcase Zekrom at the tail end of BW to stop the many complaints that they predicted they'd receive. Well I can't fault them for trying to do damage control, but it seems kind of forced in my opinion.

RVD_fan

Iris ends the series by catching Zekrom and travelling with it

Iris haters go insane

diakyu

A Dragon Master in-training riding a Dragon-type Pokemon? Perish the thought. :p
I get that part. But Ash seems more likely to pair up with Zekrom, since you know, he already encountered him and used it as a parallel to N having a connection with Reshiram. So one would think Ash would have a connection to Zekrom.

RVD_fan

I get that part. But Ash seems more likely to pair up with Zekrom, since you know, he already encountered him and used it as a parallel to N having a connection with Reshiram. So one would think Ash would have a connection to Zekrom.
This might be a nitpick, but its been bugging me. Why would Ash or Iris have a connection to Zekrom while N has a connection to Reshiram? Zekrom is the embodiment of truth, and Reshiram is the embodiment of ideals. If anything, isn't N the one looking for truth? Not only has he researched Unova mythology, but he says that he wants to find the best way for Pokemon to exist in peace, and he is actually taking steps towards finding it. Ash is pursuing a vague goal of being a Pokemon Master and tries not to think about anything too much. Iris hated going to school and would rather just follow her own path. Aren't they more idealist? N strikes me as being much more pragmatic.

diakyu

This might be a nitpick, but its been bugging me. Why would Ash or Iris have a connection to Zekrom while N has a connection to Reshiram? Zekrom is the embodiment of truth, and Reshiram is the embodiment of ideals. If anything, isn't N the one looking for truth? Not only has he researched Unova mythology, but he says that he wants to find the best way for Pokemon to exist in peace, and he is actually taking steps towards finding it. Ash is pursuing a vague goal of being a Pokemon Master and tries not to think about anything too much. Iris hated going to school and would rather just follow her own path. Aren't they more idealist? N strikes me as being much more pragmatic.
Reshiram=truth
Zekrom=ideals

You had that backwards.

Lorde

Hmm, I just realized that my "Iris is Zekrom in human form" theory has practically been debunked. Oh well. It's still refreshing to see one of Ash's friends bond with a Legendary Pokemon. Iris is so lucky; she'll be able to brag about this for years and I bet the other Dragon Masters will seethe. God I hope this isn't just Zoroark's illusion.

Reshiram=truth
Zekrom=ideals

I wish Zekrom represented truth instead; it would kind of make sense for him to bond with Iris because of that since she's always spilling truth tea.~

Status
Not open for further replies.