• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E? - Iris and Zekrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
It doesn't seem like an illusion. All the scenes from the Zoroark episode seem to be showcased together, each episode seemed to have its scenes showcased together. Still, I'll keep my guard up regardless. It could be a dream made up by Jirachi, hell, for all I know. But OMG, I NEED TO GET AN AVATAR OF IRIS AND ZEKROM TOGETHER! EVEN IF IT IS AN ILLUSION THAT SCENE MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT!

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Hard to tell the context. The animation doesn't seem like it's like a climax episode. :x

Not a climax episode, some kind of introduction to its arc. It wouldn't just hang around with them like Meloetta, but it could make multiple appearances throughout the arc.

Graham Aker

It doesn't seem like an illusion. All the scenes from the Zoroark episode seem to be showcased together, each episode seemed to have its scenes showcased together. Still, I'll keep my guard up regardless. It could be a dream made up by Jirachi, hell, for all I know. But OMG, I NEED TO GET AN AVATAR OF IRIS AND ZEKROM TOGETHER! EVEN IF IT IS AN ILLUSION THAT SCENE MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT!

Calm down.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Not a climax episode, some kind of introduction to its arc. It wouldn't just hang around with them like Meloetta, but it could make multiple appearances throughout the arc.

I really doubt Zekrom could actually follow regulary Ash's group. It's very different from Meloetta, hard to explain... But it still really soon to judge the appearance of this episode.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I kind of wanted DA to be all crack... XD But I half expect this to be a capture episode.

Though part of me is hoping it's the Jirachi wish one. I'd love to have an epi similar to the Rayquaza/Mismagius one where they are all sort of trapped in their wish. I'd just love to see what each character wishes for and Iris wishing to command Zekrom seems plausible to me.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So this is how Iris becomes Champion lol.....poor Buffalo

JD

This seems like an illusion.. why would Zekrom show be with Iris it would make more sense if it was with Ash since he was the one that saw it after all. Ehh whatever since Best Wishes is wrapping up I guess they're just trying to give Iris something special while she's still here.

diakyu

I don't want it to be an illusion. He's had far to much teasing throughout BW to cop-out know.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Though part of me is hoping it's the Jirachi wish one. I'd love to have an epi similar to the Rayquaza/Mismagius one where they are all sort of trapped in their wish. I'd just love to see what each character wishes for and Iris wishing to command Zekrom seems plausible to me.

Don't want to be offensive but this would be the worst messed up the writers could ever do. Even if it is still possible, that could destroy every single part of interest for the DA! in my mind.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Calm down.

Yeah, you're right. I need to take a chill pill. ^^;;

In all seriousness, this looks awesome. Real or not. I'm happy to see the Pokemon of my two favorite types in the anime.

I call B.S. since it should've been Ash but whatever some stupid Dragon master in training has to take everything dragon wise.

Not interested.

He got it in the movie, he doesn't need it again.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Don't want to be offensive but this would be the worst messed up the writers could ever do. Even if it is still possible, that could destroy every single part of interest for the DA! in my mind.

Well it's a personal preference--I'm more entertained by the humor of Pokemon. XD; Though Iris on Zekrom looks adorable. Not wild about Zekrom though. >.>

dman_dustin

Ash already had it in the movie. :p

And we all know how movies are irrelvant, especially when there are two different versions.

I'm just annoyed that Iris seemingly did not give a crap about Reshiram.......but oh Zekrom, totally makes sense.

Could the writers be more consistent about her character.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
And we all know how movies are irrelvant, especially when there are two different versions.

I'm just annoyed that Iris seemingly did not give a crap about Reshiram.......but oh Zekrom, totally makes sense.

Wasn't it Iris saying that she would love to encounter Zekrom directly arround the episode 1 or 2 of the saga ? Iris hasn't been chosen for nothing.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
@dman- But don't you remember Iris (or Dento) decorated her face with electric bolts? She symbolizes Zekrom and wanted to see it. :p

so what are the chances of my bby riding on Reshi? Or did Reshi go back in his ball?

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
FINALLY she gets to see Zekrom

JD

Yeah, you're right. I need to take a chill pill. ^^;;

In all seriousness, this looks awesome. Real or not. I'm happy to see the Pokemon of my two favorite types in the anime.

He got it in the movie, he doesn't need it again.

We don't know if that movie was canon. Zekrom showed itself to Ash meaning that it recognized his abilities the fact that it's potentially with Iris is weird.

That's bothering me too. S*** the writers should had Zekrom appear during the Episode N but since they were taking the B2W2 route I guess that's why it didn't appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.