1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E? - Team Rocket and Emolga

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

Whoops, missed this one. It might just be generic, but with Emolga with Team Rocket, probably not.

Sorry for not doing a multiple episode thread, I like threads that stick to one episode and I don't like the clutter. Though that's just me.

2. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

So thats how it is, Emolga was working with TR all this time, I knew she was an evil seductress that steals apples but this seals the deal, demon squirrel.

3. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Totally agree.

This might lead to some Emolga development, but it might just be like the Piplup-episode in late DP, where Piplup learned Hydro Pump.

4. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

So glad Emolga is finally getting some development.

What I like is that Emolga's cheek really does suit well with Team Rocket so for the time she joins it could be interesting to see.

5. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Maybe since Emonga has been ignored by Iris that maybe Meowth will go away and Emonga will joint them. It's better development than in Iris's hands.

6. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

I doubt it will be longer then a single episode. :p

I wonder what causes it, I haven't seen any friction between her and Iris.

7. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

I wonder if Snivy will appear here as well. It could be a good chance for their rivalry's resolution.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  8. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Eh, will just be another thing where TR rocket lures one of the gang's pokemon for an episode.

9. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

This looks interesting. Team Rocket with an electric type, I think they wanted one before.

10. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

It won't be any longer than one ep, but yeah i wonder that too.

I'm just thinking about Emolgas first two episodes and how cheeky/evil she was to the gang. She might just be lacking her past times instead of getting along with everyone. I hope Snivy comes and resolves the rivalry between the two.

11. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

I remember two episodes where a main character's Pokémon started to "trust" or "join" Team Rocket.
    A Scare to Remember!, episode where Pikachu was temporarily in Team Rocket's side due to some sort of amnesia. Pikachu recovers from it at the end.
    Piplup, Up and Away!, where Piplup thought for a moment that Dawn prefers Gible and pays no attention to Piplup. Piplup've been fooled by Team Rocket but reunited with Dawn at the end.

For this episode, I'm not expecting more than another foolish plan to conquire Emolga's heart for a lap of time. Or else Jessie or James really caught an Emolga, wich it would be the worst idea ever.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  12. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

This is the episode where Snivy and Emolga solved their rivalry...a hint Iris is leaving soon!!

13. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Uh, not my big sis Emolga teaming up with Team Rocket all of a sudden. Like talk about random. I think this is going to be just like that AG episode where Pikachu joined Team Rocket, which makes this kind of reductive in my opinion. I'm not sure that I like "funny" Team Rocket to begin with, so this episode is looking kind of bad already imo.

14. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid What am I doing ಠ_ಠ

Pikachu and Buneary never got closure... wouldn't surprise me one bit if Snivy and Emolga didn't either

15. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

I'd love it if Emolga fell in love with Meowth and decided to run away with him.

I'd love that so much.

16. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

I think it's about time that one of the main character's Pokemon infiltrated Team Rocket, just to give them a taste of their own medicine.

I would absolutely love it, if Emolga was only pretending to be evil, to cause irreparable harm to team rocket.....oh who am I kidding, in the next episode they'll be up to their old tricks.

17. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Ohhh maybe Snivy and Emolga get in another fight but Iris sides with Snivy because Emolga started it and she runs away and joins Team Rocket to get back at Iris.

18. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

That idea actually has the makings for a very entertaining episode.

19. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Buneary's love for Pikachu still stands when Dawn came back, and we saw that tidbit when Buneary was all cutesy with Pikachu. It's not a huge thing to conclude either, because Pikachu is practically flattered by Buneary's charm. They're not breaking up or anything. xD

That would be funny, but Meowth always fell for the cat Pokemon. I'd wonder if Meowth would resist Emolga's charm.

20. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I wonder if James offers Emolga apples to work for them, it could lead to some development or something and reveal Emolga and Iris have a "give-and-take" relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.