• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E? - Team Rocket and Emolga

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Seems that most of the anime I've been watching has a spy. Well, no one would have known it would have been Emolga. Now we know the true reason why Tsutarja has been fighting her. xD

Dat conspiracy theory O_O.....

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
If Emolga is with Team Rocket then we might see gender confirmations for Yamask, Amoonguss, and Woobat.

Chomper4

I think James gets his own Emolga who will rival Iris's Emolga.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But iris is going to be gone like a few episode s later, unless you mean just for one episode.

OMG can you stop already -_-...seriously every time someone mentions her doing anything you jump on them.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
I remember two episodes where a main character's Pokémon started to "trust" or "join" Team Rocket.
A Scare to Remember!, episode where Pikachu was temporarily in Team Rocket's side due to some sort of amnesia. Pikachu recovers from it at the end.
Piplup, Up and Away!, where Piplup thought for a moment that Dawn prefers Gible and pays no attention to Piplup. Piplup've been fooled by Team Rocket but reunited with Dawn at the end.

For this episode, I'm not expecting more than another foolish plan to conquire Emolga's heart for a lap of time. Or else Jessie or James really caught an Emolga, wich it would be the worst idea ever.

you forgot to mention Pachrusu when Dawn caught, released, and recaught him, he almost went with Jessie

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
OMG can you stop already -_-...seriously every time someone mentions her doing anything you jump on them.

I would say the exact same if someone mentioned cilan getting a new pokemon....or ash getting a new unova pokemon that clearly won't have a relevance in xy. I don't have any problem with iris though.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I would say the exact same if someone mentioned cilan getting a new pokemon....or ash getting a new unova pokemon that clearly won't have a relevance in xy. I don't have any problem with iris though.

Just stop already. We know from the past that people can get stuff at the end of the journey jeez.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
But iris is going to be gone like a few episode s later, unless you mean just for one episode.

I agree. I mean we know Iris is not going to be here much longer so a rivalry between her Emolga and another would be redundant imo since it wouldn't be set up right. There's just no time for something like that. But y'all know I love my good sis Emolga and if she manages to get some dirt on Team Rocket then I'll consider that a victory for Iris.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Just stop already. We know from the past that people can get stuff at the end of the journey jeez.

People ca n capture something, but specially in this case that TRio would get an emolga to rival iris's makes little sense, with almost no time to develop a rivalry.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
People ca n capture something, but specially in this case that TRio would get an emolga to rival iris's makes little sense, with almost no time to develop a rivalry.

Lol I'm not even talking about that at this point, you say it whenever someone mentions them getting anything.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yes.....I say say it because it seems very unlikely that any of them will captuture anything by the end of the saga.

Um there is at least 20 episodes left, what do you expect?? Twenty fillers??

Luthor

I think this epsidoe is going to be like the episode where pikachu got amesia and joined TR only with emolga getting the amnesia role.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Um there is at least 20 episodes left, what do you expect?? Twenty fillers??

There 's probably more like 15-20 episodes left, and this entire mini saga is a filler, so yes. Pretty much everything in episode n is all filler too, with no development of any of the main characters.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
There 's probably more like 15-20 episodes left, and this entire mini saga is a filler, so yes. Pretty much everything in episode n is all filler too, with no development of any of the main characters.

Since when are TR not part of the main cast??

Also Charizard would like a word.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️

First off, Episode N is not a filler a saga, there have been various changes to continuity that couldn't be skipped over while keeping the story still coherent and second of all you know just as much about this saga as every one else. Please don't pretend otherwise.

On another note, I just hope Tsutarja does something in this episode. Maybe some Zuruggu too.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Since when are TR not part of the main cast??

Also Charizard would like a word.

Charizard always gets development when other haven't had a chance to really get any. But that's how it's always been. However, I'm just happy Emonga is even remembered since Iris doesn't use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.