• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E? - Team Rocket and Emolga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham Aker

Hasn't she won all her battles or something, as some of her fans constantly remind us? I think that's more than enough. I love Emolga; she's my queen, but I don't think she needs more time in the spotlight. She's been developed well, better than any of Iris's other Pokemon imo, and I don't see what there's left for her to do. Teaming up with Team Rocket is something other Pokemon have done in the past and better imo, so this plot point seems beyond redundant in my humble opinion.

Yeah she's won all her 3 battles lol. But, my memory is foggy...what episodes had the groups Pokemon teaming up wit TRio?

Lol, come one now. You think Ash's Buttefree potentially returning is going to be a subplot? Really? We already have a preview for Beeheyem, with Ash running around afraid and people chasing him, you think that's going to be a simple subplot too? :p

Curious, did the Oshawott thing make you think this?

if its Ash butterfree I'm sure its going to be important. but I'm not convinced it is. and we also had a preview showing iris riding zekrom and look how that thankfully turned out to be just a dream.

and what Oshawott thing are you refering to? I have thought this since the poster was revealed

Graham Aker

if its Ash butterfree I'm sure its going to be important. but I'm not convinced it is. and we also had a preview showing iris riding zekrom and look how that thankfully turned out to be just a dream.

I think most people speculated that it was Jirachi or Zoroark episode lol. The preview seemed to show the first set of episodes before the movie.

and what Oshawott thing are you refering to? I have thought this since the poster was revealed

The poster is basically previewing the Oshawott episode twice. Once at the bottom with the Detective Cilan/Ash vs Iris/Sayanora stuff and again near the top of the poster.

Luthor

Hasn't she won all her battles or something, as some of her fans constantly remind us? I think that's more than enough. I love Emolga; she's my queen, but I don't think she needs more time in the spotlight. She's been developed well, better than any of Iris's other Pokemon imo, and I don't see what there's left for her to do. Teaming up with Team Rocket is something other Pokemon have done in the past and better imo, so this plot point seems beyond redundant in my humble opinion.

she's won all the batles that she didn't volt switch out of. But while she has had some emotional growth(listening to iris etc) there is more she could do. A new move might set the tone. Especially if the move she replaced was volt switch.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
she's won all the batles that she didn't volt switch out of. But while she has had some emotional growth(listening to iris etc) there is more she could do. A new move might set the tone. Especially if the move she replaced was volt switch.

Why would she replace volt switch, it's the move that has gotten her the most attention

Status
Not open for further replies.