• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Title: Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!
Airs: April 25th.
Summary: Satoshi and friends embark on a journey to the Kanto Region by ship!

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/BW123_zpsdfcdbd0b.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well then let's hope it is Ash's or people gonna be raging up in here...

playerking

10 bucks says it won't be.

Or, maybe Ash speaks to Oak and Muk smothers Oak and that's why Muk is on the scan.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!"

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
"Farewell, Isshu! Setting Sail Once Again!!"

10 bucks says they go to pallet where Oak tells them about the new islands.

playerking

If Ash does call Oak I wonder where? I doubt it'd be at Juniper's Lab. Maybe onboard the ship?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
We already know that the Dekorola Islands are on the way to Kanto.

Ya except they are on a boat to KANTO. Unless the captain is making pit stops...it seems like they have to go to kanto first.

Even then, it still obvious that Oak is gonna tell them about the new area.

And at least this proves the islands aren't apart of Unova.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I really don't care about Satoshi's walking sludge so I could care less if it's his or not, I'm just more interested in this episode and what's it's going to be about. What prompts Iris and Dento to accompany Satoshi all the way back to Kanto for example? Also we know from the poster that those certain sets of episodes will be the episodes we see and that's that, the only episode I don't think is accounted for is the Sayounara episode which I think possibly might be this one.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
If Ash does call Oak I wonder where? I doubt it'd be at Juniper's Lab. Maybe onboard the ship?

I actually have to disagree. I think it'll be at Juniper's lab, and he'll call to tell Oak he's heading back.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I can't imagine why we'd see Ash's Muk before he even gets to Kanto. I mean aside from a cameo obviously. I'm going to assume that it's a different Muk or something. Also, since we already know what's ahead, I can't really say I'm excited for this episode. I expect some shenanigans aboard the ship and little else tbh.

Last edited:

playerking

I really don't care about Satoshi's walking sludge so I could care less if it's his or not, I'm just more interested in this episode and what's it's going to be about. What prompts Iris and Dento to accompany Satoshi all the way back to Kanto for example? Also we know from the poster that those certain sets of episodes will be the episodes we see and that's that, the only episode I don't think is accounted for is the Sayounara episode which I think possibly might be this one.

I'm also quite interested in why they're also going to Kanto. Maybe they want to see where he grew up and to see his old Pokemon.

I actually have to disagree. I think it'll be at Juniper's lab, and he'll call to tell Oak he's heading back.

That's what I first thought, but I just don't see one episode being about the final Plasma confrontation and the next, there back at Juniper's Lab.

Oh...wait, didn't the same thing happen before Episode N? Then yeah, I guess they could go back to her laboratory. If so, I would also like to see Cedric at the Lab.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Oh...wait, didn't the same thing happen before Episode N? Then yeah, I guess they could go back to her laboratory. If so, I would also like to see Cedric at the Lab.

My guess is that Team Plasma will be defeated with some time left in BW122, and then Cedric will take them back at the end of the episode.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

Where is this 'that's that' coming from? The poster just shows topic headings for several episodes, not the entire arc. Judging by this, we've got 15 episodes in Da! confirmed.

How is this the sayonara episode when Iris and Cilan join Ash to Kanto?

I can't imagine why we'd see Ash's Muk before he even gets to Kanto. I mean aside from a cameo obviously. I'm going to assume that it's a different Muk or something. Also, since we already know what's ahead, I can't really say I'm excited for this episode. I expect some shenanigans aboard the ship and little else tbh.

I expect a BWn2-redux.. Lets just hope that Jessie and James have evolved pokemon this time, outside of Amoongus, which is MIA at the moment.

My guess is that Team Plasma will be defeated with some time left in BW122, and then Cedric will take them back at the end of the episode.

Could be, but it doesn't have to considering how BWn1 started. And how Ash and co are magically transporting themselves between Unova destinations.. At one point they're in a city close to Virbank, in a misty forest and BOOM! Right next to Dragonspiral Tower.. How plotvenient is that? o.0

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Farewell Unova, land of failure. You won't be missed. Anyways onto the next saga.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Farewell Unova, land of failure. You won't be missed. Anyways onto the next saga.

Speak for yourself. I will miss it.

Anyways, I'd really love it if that's Ash's Muk. Though the only way I can see him appear is in a call from Oak.

playerking

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oh so so Ash's Muk may make a cameo over video phone again... okay?

Seems like it would be very similar to the first episode of Episode N.

dman_dustin

You hate Ash and his Pokemon, don't you?

Because I've been seeing you with negative posts about Ash's Pokemon in general. Lately I think it was Charizard, and then Butterfree. And before you argue, I'm allowed to misremember, just in case.

As for me I care about Muk, seeing as how it is Ash's Pokemon, and I for one, want Ash to actually use the damn thing.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Betbeton? Really? Why don't they choose to spend an episode showing Pigeot again instead of a derpy walking pile of sludge? What about Bayleaf? Waninoko perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.