• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunter ゴースト

I've lost a lot of interest in the anime recently, but tomorrows episode should be good for a few reasons:

-New Opening
-Potential Spoilers in the Opening.
-Start of a new arc (beginning episodes are always good imo).
-Ash's Muk may appear.

That's pretty much all i'm hyped for, I don't think i'm gonna be as active on Serebii because of the DA arc really. The episodes look entertaining sure, but it feels there will be just no purpose behind watching them other than to pass time until X/Y. Of course we'll have the odd few episodes with development, but i'm 80% sure most of DA is going to be filler which kind of sucks.

I'll be pleased if we get a tournament, a legendary Pokemon episode(s) and a reunion episode.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I've lost a lot of interest in the anime recently, but tomorrows episode should be good for a few reasons:

-New Opening
-Potential Spoilers in the Opening.
-Start of a new arc (beginning episodes are always good imo).
-Ash's Muk may appear.

That's pretty much all i'm hyped for, I don't think i'm gonna be as active on Serebii because of the DA arc really. The episodes look entertaining sure, but it feels there will be just no purpose behind watching them other than to pass time until X/Y. Of course we'll have the odd few episodes with development, but i'm 80% sure most of DA is going to be filler which kind of sucks.

I'll be pleased if we get a tournament, a legendary Pokemon episode(s) and a reunion episode.

I feel what you're saying. A large part of me is expecting the generic plot. It doesn't help much for originality that Ash and co set off on a boat from Nuvema Town only 14 episodes ago.

I agree with your estimate. 80% seems like a logical number at first. If there will be 20 episodes, then that will mean 4 episodes of none filler.. Which might be too much on the pessimistic side. Who knows, if we get a tournament, then that's 3/4 episodes right there. And who knows what will happen in the Clair episode, and in the episode in which Ash and Iris get into a conflict (most likely to end up being Axew/Scraggy evolution episode, imo). Then there's obviously the departure, and the arrival in Kanto/Pallet Town.

That would be 8 episodes, meaning 60% filler, which is a bit more reasonable for such an arc. I mean we're expecting filler, so it's not as if this is a pessimistic number.

If episode headings keep on merging, then a tournament seems likely to happen in August (similar to Donamite). Jirachi is appearing, so that's the legendary pokemon appearance and there'll likely be a 'Kanto'-episode, so who knows if we get to see the Lab-Pokemon. :D

It's those things that I'm looking forward to, even in the opening I think it could be likely to see another Ranch-shot, and if we see Primeape and Squirtle again, then that seals the deal for me. It would be just as good as potential spoilers, as I'm not expecting those in order to be pleasantly surprised.

So yeah:
- New Opening
- Possible implications of the Oak'd pokemon
- Potential spoilers
- Chance of Ash's Muk

Definitely the pro's, the cons being that the anticipation is low due to BWn1 and there being absolutely no preview, or hype for this specific episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

fitzy909

Just another guy
I wish people would stop acting like butterfrees return is set in stone

i agree, nothing is certain until it airs. i'm fine with people guessing, i just hate it when people think it will definately happen. i'm not sure i want to see ash's muk again, but for all we know it could just be a wild one.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
i agree, nothing is certain until it airs. i'm fine with people guessing, i just hate it when people think it will definately happen. i'm not sure i want to see ash's muk again, but for all we know it could just be a wild one.

That or some random trainers Muk that also on the cruise ship.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode better have something good, it's my birthday after all...

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
That or some random trainers Muk that also on the cruise ship.

I hope it is Ash's Muk, it'd be a little bit more interesting if he rotates it into his team but yeah, it could be anything like Ash just calling Professor Oak or just a random Muk.

I guess at this point, anything is fine. :/

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Probably just the oak phone call with Muk rape as usual xD.

BlueDragonfangirl

If I've learned some thing from the N arc, its to never trust an opening ever again. I won't get my hopes up on any thing I see in that thing, I'll just look at the pretty scenes and say "OOOooh Pretty!" Thats, what they want right?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If I've learned some thing from the N arc, its to never trust an opening ever again. I won't get my hopes up on any thing I see in that thing, I'll just look at the pretty scenes and say "OOOooh Pretty!" Thats, what they want right?

Unless it's spoilers, always trust the spoilers xD.

BlueDragonfangirl

HAHA!! Watch, they'll show some thing awesome like Ash's older Pokemon and they won't even be in the arc.
Charizard would agree with me on this I think.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
HAHA!! Watch, they'll show some thing awesome like Ash's older Pokemon and they won't even be in the arc.
Charizard would agree with me on this I think.

Hey now, he was still there lol. Just not doing that stuff.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.

The spoilers are fine, just don't expect the opening to be the same as what will happen in the anime, to the exact detail.

Even if Muk is via Professor Oak's video call, I'll still be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.