• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Okay so we've got Charizard with us. We've seen Muk and might be seeing it again, we've seen Pidgeotto and Primeape.. and we might even be seeing Butterfree!

Does that mean there's hope for Kingler?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
You hate Ash and his Pokemon, don't you?
I don't care for Betbeton. That is it, I simply don't care for it. It has never done anything noteworthy for me to like it immensely, thus I expressed my indifference toward the possibility of it appearing. Don't know how you got hate from that small little comment but I digress.
Because I've been seeing you with negative posts about Ash's Pokemon in general. Lately I think it was Charizard, and then Butterfree. And before you argue,
I guess you missed the other 50 or so post where I say positive things about Satoshi's Pokemon and wish for some of them to appear, for some reason you hone in on the post where I say something negative. You really gotta learn that criticizing something does not equal hating it. I said I don't care for it, I'd rather see another Pokemon like Gamagaru but I'm not making jabbing at people who are happy for the possibility of a Betbeton appearance. You should learn to do the same, a.k.a respect another person's opinion and avoid pointless trouble.

I'm allowed to misremember, just in case.
...And if you're fully aware you maybe mis-remembering or you might not have it all straight why did you post what you did in the first place? It does nothing but causes a chance to incite some form of conflict.

As for me I care about Muk, seeing as how it is Ash's Pokemon, and I for one, want Ash to actually use the damn thing.
I, for one, didn't know it was possible for someone to be so condescending and prone to attacking over one comment.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

...And if you're fully aware you maybe mis-remembering or you might not have it all straight why did you post what you did in the first place? It does nothing but causes a chance to incite some form of conflict.

Because I'm getting sick and tired of people moaning and complaining, about some Pokemon that belongs to Ash showing up and not really contributing to the topic at hand.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Because I'm getting sick and tired of people moaning and complaining, about some Pokemon that belongs to Ash showing up.
I've seen few complaints about Butterfree or Lizardon, if you actually looked at Lizardon's return episode thread you'd notice it got pretty positive reviews overall from the majority of people that posted and if you checked the Dekorola and Butterfree threads you'd see many people are happy to see Butterfree return, even if for one episode. Adopt some respect for others and don't fly off at the slightest bit of disdain or critic toward Satoshi's Pokemon.

dman_dustin

I've seen few complaints about Butterfree or Lizardon, if you actually looked at Lizardon's return episode thread you'd notice it got pretty positive reviews overall from the majority of people that posted and if you checked the Dekorola and Butterfree threads you'd see many people are happy to see Butterfree return, even if for one episode. Adopt some respect for others and don't fly off at the slightest bit of disdain or critic toward Satoshi's Pokemon.

I look at it like this.

What the hell is the point in complaining about some Pokemon returning.

Yes, sure there are positive people being positive, about Charizard, and Butterfree, but there's still those who have to make a negative point, which is rather pointless.

Looking at your post, I was too harsh on you. I apologize, there was really nothing negative, but still, I question of the logic, of devoting a sentence to something you don't care. Did something you couldn't care less about really need to be noted. Especially seeing as how the only reason we know Muk is in the episode, is because of a picture of a Muk. Hardly anything noteworthy.

I guess if people don't care it's Ash's that's fine, I just fail to see the point in mentioning. When there's the plot of the episode, possible appearances of other characters. Muk is probably the least important thing about this episode (at this moment in time)

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I look at it like this.

What the hell is the point in complaining about some Pokemon returning.
Why in the world do you care so badly?
Yes, sure there are positive people being positive, about Charizard, and Butterfree, but there's still those who have to make a negative point, which is rather pointless.
Again, if it's pointless why don't you hand wave it off and move on like a mature person should? Again, I suppose every one negative post for every fifteen positive post suddenly overshadows all the good?

Looking at your post, I was too harsh on you. I apologize, there was really nothing negative, but still, I question of the logic, of devoting a sentence to something you don't care. Did something you couldn't care less about really need to be noted. Especially seeing as how the only reason we know Muk is in the episode, is because of a picture of a Muk. Hardly anything noteworthy.
Because I choose to express my opinion on the matter, I don't care about Betbeton possibly returning. Not once did I say I hate the thing or like it, my sentence was entirely neutral. If you can't accept other people's expressed opinions you should either not read their post or simply not reply.

I guess if people don't care it's Ash's that's fine, I just fail to see the point in mentioning. When there's the plot of the episode, possible appearances of other characters. Muk is probably the least important thing about this episode (at this moment in time)
You sure place a lot of worth into other people's opinions, I don't care. There is no excuse for your behavior, you need to learn to chill and respect other people's lines of thinking. I expressed my opinion once.

dman_dustin

Why in the world do you care so badly?
I find it annoying because there are more important things to complain about than a Pokemon returning.

Again, if it's pointless why don't you hand wave it off and move on like a mature person should? Again, I suppose every one negative post for every fifteen positive post suddenly overshadows all the good?
Because it annoys me. Especially since I do recall other people calling you out on your negativity.

Because I choose to express my opinion on the matter, I don't care about Betbeton possibly returning. Not once did I say I hate the thing or like it, my sentence was entirely neutral. If you can't accept other people's expressed opinions you should either not read their post or simply not reply.
Logically if you don't care about something you don't care to mention that you don't care about it. If you don't care, and logically speaking then you don't go out of your way to say you don't care.

There is no excuse for your behavior
All I did was ask a question "You hate Ash and his Pokemon don't you?" you're the one who blew it out of proportion. Honestly if you don't care so much you didn't have to respond. You could've ignored me and not reply.

And just so we're clear, that last sentence that I posted was not directed at you, so there was nothing condescending about it. I just believe Ash should use Muk more, it's his only decent poison type. Please Bulbasaur is only a poison type by type alone, it doesn't even count. And Ash has never really used Muk, we see it more often than his other Kanto Pokemon, but Muk just has never done anything of value.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Do Pokemon who only appear in cameos actually get featured on scans?

If you look at the rest of the poster, the other featured Pokemon are actuall important to their episodes. The Golurk fighting Dragonite, Angie and Nugai's Liepard, and then Reshiram who's like the main thing of this climax.

I think, since its the final saga of BW, and they're either going to go to Kanto first then the islands or stop at the islands in between, Ash will call on Muk and probably use him against tR who are supposedly in control of the ship.

dman_dustin

Do Pokemon who only appear in cameos actually get featured on scans?

If you look at the rest of the poster, the other featured Pokemon are actuall important to their episodes. The Golurk fighting Dragonite, Angie and Nugai's Liepard, and then Reshiram who's like the main thing of this climax.

I think, since its the final saga of BW, and they're either going to go to Kanto first then the islands or stop at the islands in between, Ash will call on Muk and probably use him against tR who are supposedly in control of the ship.

I don't know, but I don't care. 5th gen anime has constantly disappointed me, got my hopes up only to be horribly crushed.

I want Ash to use Muk, I want to see it use moves like fire punch, and be badass, but it's likely going to end up as a horrible disappointment.

As in, Muk is wild, and there's a whole bunch and Ash uses Pikachu as usual to combat them, or something ridiculous like that.

So with probable disappointment on the horizon, it's hard to care.

Edit: And yes for anyone who has problems with my post, I'm a mentally challenged person as in I'm not really mentally challenged, I just insult myself constantly.

I don't care for Betbeton. That is it, I simply don't care for it. It has never done anything noteworthy for me to like it immensely, thus I expressed my indifference toward the possibility of it appearing. Don't know how you got hate from that small little comment but I digress..

Sorry but my mentally challenged mind finally figured out what my actual problem was with.

You didn't say you didn't care about Ash's Muk, you said you didn't care about Ash's Walking Sludge, which is like apparently calling Pikachu a rat, which is apparently bashing and insulting.

It's one thing to call a Pokemon a name it is when you're annoyed with it. How can you insult a Pokemon that barely shows up?

Edit: Yep, this all shows how mentally challenged I am.

Last edited:

sandy ketchum

Okay so we've got Charizard with us. We've seen Muk and might be seeing it again, we've seen Pidgeotto and Primeape.. and we might even be seeing Butterfree!

Does that mean there's hope for Kingler?
it was nice seeing primeape and miniature pidgeot but it would be cooler to see pidgeot and primeape in person which i doubt they will ever do. hey, there is a possibility since butterfree is appearing the writers havent forgotten about them too. I dont know why the writers are bringing back butterfree at this time. They should have done it sooner. unova is getting unpredictable. I guess kingler will show up soon.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Yep, most likely just over the video phone and it will be smothering oak or tracey. Or it could be a random trainer's one, the plasna member had one.

I wouldn't be surprised if Muk belongs to someone on the boat that one of the main cast battles. preferably ash

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I wouldn't be surprised if Muk belongs to someone on the boat that one of the main cast battles. preferably ash

I'd like this to happen as well. I would like to see another battle of Ash's on board a ship.

FlyAsADunsparce

I already know this ain't Ash's Muk. Too bad, really wanna see it again with Ash, in person that is and not on some telephone screen.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
so interesting. . . all of ash's poke could reappear. maybe tags some old ones in the rotation.

I'd like this to happen as well. I would like to see another battle of Ash's on board a ship.

that plus as far as I'm aware Ash hasn't actually battled a muk since he captured his own. so him facing off against one would be nice to see. definitely my ideal scenario

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
10 bucks says it won't be.

Or, maybe Ash speaks to Oak and Muk smothers Oak and that's why Muk is on the scan.

I'm betting on the Muk smothering Oak option actually.

I guess this is the setup episode, not much more, I hope he sends his Isshu pokemon to Oak before leaving.

SlimeStack

Think there's any possibility that Oak might arrange to meet Ash on the islands for that Rotom episode? Would give Ash more of an objective, and it would give Muk his appearance via phone.

DMerle

Guess who's back
I can see the boat stopping and the lights going out because there's a Muk in the workings of the ship, but it's ok because it was actually trying to save a Grimer that had gotten trapped.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Why didn't Ash took the plane back to Kanto it could be faster?

Anyway I think that's a wild Muk the somehow got stuck in the boat and began to cause trouble, now the gang have to calm him down or Ash's Muk appear to hug Prof. Oak in the video chat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.