• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E1 - Muk

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
And I said it was confirmed when?? Your the one saying the one summary we have tells us a lot more then it does. Obviously the islands are somewhere near Kanto or they either wouldn't be going to Kanto or they wouldn't be going to the islands. If the islands were near Sinnoh for instance, it would make no sense to go to Kanto at all.

Um no, everybody is acting like it is impossible for them to stop at Kanto first. From the very beginning you guys discounted my theory, I haven't been ignoring anything.

It is quite possible either way in my opinion.

So when they say Ash is heading to a new journey every region, they stop at places along the way??

Again I said. Ash and Co go to the FIRST island with Oak, afterwards which Oak gives them some kind of assignment in the islands which sets up the rest of the arc.
But we already know that the rotom isn't the first episode, and I just can't make any sense in them going all the way back to kanto, which is far away, and then going all the back out to the islands when the slogan of this mini saga is "going home to kanto". The whole point of the saga is to have filler while they head back to kanto Instead of just ending best wishes right after episode n and going on a like 4 month haiutus.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Are you sure it said "Journey to" not "Journey in?"

Because there is a difference, I just don't know if the Japanese make that distinction like English.

I don't know but it definitely says journey at the end of the regions.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ash's destination debate

Dis gon b gud. [IMG139]http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l559/truckscraggy/popcorn_zps951fdfb8.gif[/IMG139]

I couldn't care less if it was Ash's Muk or not.

I feel the same way. I just don't care for Ash's Muk to be honest. I mean I don't hate him or anything; I think he's a great battler and his gag was funny the first couple of times, but he's just not very interesting to me anymore. I'd much rather see my big bro Pidgeot instead, but that's just me. I'm going to try and stay positive if it is Ash's Muk though. Who knows, maybe it'll do something important.

Haunter ゴースト

I still don't understand why they would take a boat to Kanto when Ash arrived via sea plane.

It doesn't matter, in real life you take many different types of transport but I highly doubt you question them.

You can travel to France via boat, plane or even drive from the UK. Ash taking a boat really shouldn't be making these questions happen, but unfortunately it is.

To stop people complaining about this, i'm hoping the DA Islands are mentioned so Ash decides to take a boat instead of a plane.

I still don't understand why they would take a boat to Kanto when Ash arrived via sea plane.

simples..they went with Oak who being am incredibly popular professor with a full social calendar, he went by plane as its quickest.

Ash on the other hand is in no real rush. So he goes by boat so he can explore those islands on the way

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
So no Pigeot, instead we have Muk huh? I don't get what's with the Kanto pokemon all of a sudden. Where are the other ones that we never get to see?

Janovy

Banned
Muk is cool enough, I guess ... but I wish we got to see Pidgeot or even Primeape.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I have the feeling that this Muk will be a wild one and that will cause some kind of trouble aboard. After all, a grunt already showed a Muk in the "N's past episode" and I don't see the point in Ash getting back his own Muk.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I'd like this to happen as well. I would like to see another battle of Ash's on board a ship.
Yeah, agreed. That'd be nice, unfortunately I'm not sure if the writers would feature the same Pokemon being defeated by a main cast member in such close-range of time as Iris's Doryuzu beat Brad's back in the "N's Secret Beyond the Mist" episode. Still I'd like it, though I'm thinking the Betbeton in this episode belongs to Satoshi and is seen over video phone rather than appearing in person. Typically episodes like this like to feature a non-Dare Da!'d Pokemon as they can use it in the eyecatch segment despite it not having a prominent role in the episode itself. The same recently happened with Chaobu in the latest episode iirc. Though I still wouldn't mind seeing Waruvial or Gamagaru face off against it if it's another battle aboard a boat. I'm also hoping TR aren't in this episode, their inclusion would feel too similar to N's debut for my taste. Though if I remember correctly they are here and Kojirou was dressed kinda like Homika's Daddy.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
I remember Muk appearing on the monitor screen around the one of the first episodes of BestWishes Season N. Maybe Ash will use Muk for a problem that occurs on the island? It would be nice to see him back in battles

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Scans.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/BW122BW123-2_zpse34b49d7.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
*Axew gets lost with Pikachu* Someone owes me a hundred bucks. And noooo @ whoever it was that decided to print two images of ships. Like really, why not show something worth showing like more images of Ash and friends? Maybe one of Muk since he's the main Pokemon in this episode apparently? It just seems like a waste to show inanimate objects.

rocky505

Axew stop getting lost you moron! They need to put a freaking tracking device on that thing.

diakyu

I like how when Axew is seen without Iris everyone assumes he's lost now.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Wow, way to jump to conclusions. Kibago and Pikachu don't even look lost, they look like they're playing with Musashi meandering behind them.

Seems like this episode will be something similar in vain to the boat episode in early DP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.