• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizardonX

Banned
True but it could be possible, if there were 3000-4000 Jirachi.

Nah, we're already pushing the boundaries with two Jirachi being awake within a single year. 3 or 4, is too much.

God Jirachi is so useless, seriously what was Gamefreak thinking when they made a Pokemon sleep for 1000 years, only awake for seven days (what 100 years was too little), and yet not based on something that wants to kill you and feast on your entrails?

Well it's very good at paraflinching and dragon slaying in general. I don't even want to know how much worse it will get if JIRACHI becomes a fairy.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
True but it could be possible, if there were 3000-4000 Jirachi.

Nah, we're already pushing the boundaries with two Jirachi being awake within a single year. 3 or 4, is too much.

God Jirachi is so useless, seriously what was Gamefreak thinking when they made a Pokemon sleep for 1000 years, only awake for seven days (what 100 years was too little), and yet not based on something that wants to kill you and feast on your entrails until it goes back to sleep?

They did it with the intent that a pure hearted kid, asks Jirachi for his wish and the kid wish is to free Jirachi from that slumber of 1000 years and be a normal pokemon after that Jirachi becomes the kid trusted companion, eternally grateful for the kid kindness...

/the end

This little girl isn't that kid though, she is just going to be greedy and make Jirachi go to sleep again.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
3 Jirachi episodes? No, that would just be silly. There's no way Ash & co. would run into 3 Jirachi in such a short amount of time.

He came across multiple Celebi in M4 and Shaymin in DP168, don't underestimate Ash's encounter rate.

It could also be the same one, Jirachi: why you no let me grant you wish Ash?! D:

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Off Topic: I was thinking, isn't it possible that maybe in tomorrows episode or in the next we could get a preview at what is to come after the movies airing. I mean we do get a preview that showcases the end of a saga and then we get a preview regarding the starting of a new saga around the movie airing time.

Plus the fact is that the preview showcasing the DA! series (which we got in the last episode of Episode N & from PS), only contained scenes till the Beheeyem episode. So, we ought to get a preview regarding the 10+ plus that are left for the DA! series.

Oh PLEASE let this be true. For the love of corn let this be true! I seriously can't stand this mundane arc anymore. Please tell me something of importance happens later on. A battle against an Elite 4 member, a new capture, a new evolution. Hell, I'll even take new moves at this point. Just anything that says that they haven't been wasting our time because a new game is coming out and they have no idea what to do until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.