• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Didn't we get Mew and Celebi in Sinnoh or was it AG?

Are you talking about the movie?? Cuz Celebii was in the Zorua movie while Mew was in the Lucario movie.

Haunter ゴースト

Since Jirachi isn't appearing in Movie 16 following the trend "Cute Event Legendary in final Movie of current Saga", the writers have chosen the next best thing for Jirachi to appear in the anime instead.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Are you talking about the movie?? Cuz Celebii was in the Zorua movie while Mew was in the Lucario movie.

I think we had a ranger episode with Celebi I'm not sure if it was in AG or DP, anyway my point is if they want to use a legendary specially the pixie ones that aren't as bound to a region mythology as the big ones they can.

We saw even ingame Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza appear in Johto, Heatren in Isshu,etc.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Omg plz no Then everyone will be all RSE REMAKEZ¡!!!!

RSE SEKWULLZZZ!

I know right? Anything could happen; I tried to use my crystal ball to see into the future, but the future is misty.

Imo, like the Rotom one, this episode just seems redundant since we've seen the good sis Jirachi in action before and we pretty much learned everything there is to know about it. At best, I'm excited for any mention of Max or May, although even that's a stretch. I mean for all we know Ash won't remember his little adventure in Movie #6. :c

You're forgetting the target audience. The sixth movie aired 10 years ago. The target demographic, taken very broadly, is 5-10. Meaning that the current target audience was just born when the movie aired. Unless they've seen a rerun, which the animé doesn't account for (tvtokyo does), they have not technically 'seen' Jirachi yet.

It's the exact same reason why more then half of last weeks episode was a montage of Charizard-flashbacks. The current demographic just doesn't know Charizard, at least not as well as we do. Charizard's last appearance (in Japan) was in 2006. So it's the same kind of deal. Even the top demographic (10 year olds, weren't likely old enough to remember Charizard's last appearance: They were barely four years old!

Didn't Jirachi appear only every 1000 years? Oh well, still pretty cool. Happier for the fact that Gengar and Banette will be here, maybe the Strange House?

Strange House would be a cool idea. And yes, it did, but perhaps this is a different Jirachi! xD

Jirachi has had the least attention. Sometimes I forget it's even a legendary because of how small it is.

Least attention would be Cresselia.. Appeared once, in an episode it had to share with Darkrai and Swinub evolving.. Movie > Episode.

So yeah, Cresselia, or Phione depending on whether you count it as a legendary or not.

Since Jirachi isn't appearing in Movie 16 following the trend "Cute Event Legendary in final Movie of current Saga", the writers have chosen the next best thing for Jirachi to appear in the anime instead.

They could've given it a short, or Ranger special, but no.. There's Sylveon for you! xD

Two Heatran, actually. *Snickers*

Snickers.. Yummy..

Nightstar1994

I won't let this topic go a full page without me showing my Jirachi's fanboyness. After waiting so many years of that, keep browsing Bulbapedia trying to see if Jirachi appeared in the Anime already, there was nothing. Now, the writers can't disappoint me.

They can't make this a bland "TR steals Jirachi, Ash saves it, Jirachi goes to sleep" episode. TR better not be there at all. It needs to have some good plot behind it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think we had a ranger episode with Celebi I'm not sure if it was in AG or DP, anyway my point is if they want to use a legendary specially the pixie ones that aren't as bound to a region mythology as the big ones they can.

We saw even ingame Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza appear in Johto, Heatren in Isshu,etc.

Do you mean Sinnoh??

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
And possibly even lord Arceus (who also had merch)

Nope, their all talking about the games :p

Oh, didn't read the in game part xD.

Still, it's been proven that the little legends aren't region bound so this isn't too shocking.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wow, whats with all these Pokemon from the films appearing in the series suddenly?? Some one said they don't care about older fansXD Too bad May or Max can't get a cameo here since yah know that film was pretty much on them but can't get it all eh I guess. Well, now Ash will have to talk about his adventure from movie 6. Yah know, Iris and Dento oddly enough will be the only ones who know about this stuff besides Brock. Dawn didn't even get this much information about Ash's past.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza are little legends o_O

Rayquaza can fly so no.

I don't remember Groudon appearing in Sinnoh.

Kyogre is bound to the sea so no.

And again, I never mentioned the big guys.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.