• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm glad Jirachi is finally appearing. I'm hoping Ash scans him with the Poke Dex

Nightstar1994

Well, atleast we know that the heroes are going to spend seven days with Jirachi due to the title. With something like this, it would be an excellent moment to reference Movie 6.

Darkrai619

Pokemon Veteran
Dang I've missed a lot Jirachi finally makes it's debut to the Anime

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hes telling that if the pokemon can be in diferent regions ingame, they sure as hell can be in diferent regions in the anime.

Within reason though. I mean if you fly/swim it's more justifiable then if a Groudon ends up in Unova for example.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The Groudon wouldn't end up there, it would have been from there from the get go.

But there is only one of the big guys....except for Lugia

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Didn't I talk about that already? we have seen two diferent Mew in the anime for example, the anime follows the same nature as the games, if a pokemon can be in diferent regions ingame it can be in the anime.

I said the big ones(the game mascots).

Janovy

Banned
Hehe, this episode airs like 10 days before the actual Tanabata - star festival in Japan.

DoctorDark

Appearance of Max maybe? (With Ralts? :D)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Since when aren't Groudon and Kyogre game mascots? are you trolling me Robert? because you made me repeat myself like 4 times now, I'm just going to shut up now.

All I said was that out of the game mascots, we haven't seen more them one in the anime outside of Lugia.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Requesting May's Lullaby for this episode. That's my one wish~

Status
Not open for further replies.