• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E10 - Jirachi [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

Hoping for a mention of May and Max, if so, then all of Ash's previous traveling partners will have appeared in the same saga :p

I'm guessing the ghost types are trying to get a wish from the awakened Jirachi, then maybe TR try to do the same, so it's up to Ash and the others to protect it. Predictable filler is predictable :|

LizardonX

Banned
If it isn't the same jirachi and it cant since M6 has 999 years at least before waking up I doubt it.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
If it isn't the same jirachi and it cant since M6 has 999 years at least before waking up I doubt it.

Shouldnt there only be one Jirachi? Or is it kinda like Lugia and whatever else has appeared more than once

Hoping for a mention of May and Max, if so, then all of Ash's previous traveling partners will have appeared in the same saga :p

I want a mention of Harley to the Banette that will appear

dman_dustin

Shouldnt there only be one Jirachi? Or is it kinda like Lugia and whatever else has appeared more than once

Does it make any sense to create a Pokemon, that you can only use ONCE in the anime, as in sleeping for 1000 years but only awake for 7 days?
----
Honestly I think there should be 1000 Jirachi, so that by the time you use the last one, the very first one that was used can be used the following year for the total of 1000 years (1 Jirachi per year).

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Requesting May's Lullaby for this episode. That's my one wish~

I'm not here for it. If anything, there should be some references to Max since he's the one who truly bonded with Jirachi. And of course, there's the fact that the lullaby made me cringe. :p

Janovy

Banned
It's kinda sad that everyone is hoping for references to older episodes/movies.

Why do you guys care about those?

Haunter ゴースト

If anything, there should be some references to Max since he's the one who truly bonded with Jirachi.

Couldn't agree more.

It annoys me how people are praying for a May reference. I really have to question whether some people actually watch the anime or not, nobody can simply muddle up Max and May's role in Movie 6. It is incredibly obvious Max had the larger role.

It's kinda sad that everyone is hoping for references to older episodes/movies.

If a fan wants something to be referenced that makes it sad? Funny.

Why do you guys care about those?

References to past sagas are nice touches to episodes, that and I like frequent look backs to previous events. That's why I care.

I am Lu

The rate at which some users look forward to these things is quite disturbing. Why even bother watching when all you care about is the older stuff?

It's not necessarily that. Personally, I like the Pokemon series as a whole, new and old. It's just really enjoyable when those elements are blended together.

Janovy

Banned
The rate at which some users look forward to these things is quite disturbing. Why even bother watching when all you care about is the older stuff?
Which is why I brought it up.

Haunter ゴースト

Isn't it obvious with the return of Charizard episode as to why people want references?

The revamped BW style animation is a fine reason to want something like that.

Arceusgamer14

Jirachi's first anime appearance, I'm glad for Jirachi. And I bet we'll see Jirachi to get a XY Movie role like Mew & Celebi did. Since Celebi got a TV Appearance in the BF saga and got a Movie role again Five years later.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
If this is Jirachi we're talking about, I wonder what wish it'll grant. Hey, it has to grant a wish. That's its whole point of existing.

Ash should just wish to re-do the league.

Better yet! Wish to be a Pokemon Master. Anything to end the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.