1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

BWS2Da!E11: Shining Saucer! The Town of Beheeyem!!
    Airdate: July 4, 2013
    Pictures:
    1) http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg
    2) http://i44.*******.com/kegmy1.jpg
    Summary:
    Ash and his friends have spent their final night on Big Island. But now, Cilan's, Iris' and Axew's faces have turned into that of the "Brain Pokémon", Beheeyem!

Pikachu, Iris and Cilan sort of become Beheeyem, which was mentioned in a previous summary for the Decolora Island Arc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2013
  2. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

This sounds and looks like a very normal, calm, and sweet episode.

This episode will be horribly awesome.

3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

This is the eisode that has me the least interested but it migth be funny with some wacky alien stuff.

4. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

please be a cilan focus ep. So much fun stiff could occur with him here

5. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

Awesome!

I'm really interested to know what's gonna happen during this episode. And also because I'm an Elgyem/Beheeyem lover.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  6. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

The episode looks like it can be really entertaining and funny, i'll look forward to it.

7. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

This one looks fun, the idea of them being abducted alone is funny.

Oh yea and can you make one for the water pirate pokemon episode?

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I feel like this will be a capture episode for some reason.

9. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

This sounds like one of those pokestar movies!!

10. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

I like that spaceship above Beheeyem and those masks do give an impression of pokestar movies, spikyearedpichu. But we won't get it.

11. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

What if... this is yet another Luke's movie, where Ash interprets the last human that has to beat Beheeyem or something like that? Zorua could very well use her illusions to mask herself as a Beheeyem, like she did with Golurk.

12. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

Wouldn't Luke have been advertised on the poster though? I don't think Luke is apart of this, but I may be wrong.

13. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Yep, I expect it'll get some laughs out of me.

14. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

Was he advertised before we got the Mecha Tyranitar vs Golurk episode? I remember that we knew that a Krookodile was going to appear, but I don't remember getting pictures of Luke and Zorua themselves.

Guess we have to wait for more info, but I myself doubt that Luke will appear.

15. Honeyichigo

Honeyichigo The manliest

This looks absolutely beautiful.

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

You said the same thing about the Zoroark episode despite there being no evidence of such a thing happening though. :x

And I don't get this episode to be honest. I mean in my opinion it would have made more sense for Ash and friends to turn into Beheeyem in the Jirachi episode; you know, a standard "wish gone wrong" sort of thing. It just seems random for them to transform in this episode when there was a very good plot device in a previous episode.

17. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Why are Beheeyem in BW mischievous? Elgyem was so cute but this looks creepy.

18. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

I think this is a wild beheeyem trying to control the group. Ash manages to get away, and uses (hopefully Krookodile and/or Scraggy) to help save the group. It would be nice to see one of these two dark pokemon shine since they have yet to appear since episode N.

19. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

This episode so is gonna be weirder the the previous Beheeyem episode *shivers*.

20. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

I still think is a pokestar movie...remember the S.S. Anne episode where the pokemon talk they said pokemon's weren't bad...they take the personally of their trainer!!

Neither is a pokestar movie (their a pokestar series call the invaders) or a evil trainer who want's to take over the world!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.