• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
BWS2Da!E11: Shining Saucer! The Town of Beheeyem!!
Airdate: July 4, 2013
Pictures:
1) http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg
2) http://i44.*******.com/kegmy1.jpg
Summary:
Ash and his friends have spent their final night on Big Island. But now, Cilan's, Iris' and Axew's faces have turned into that of the "Brain Pokémon", Beheeyem!

Pikachu, Iris and Cilan sort of become Beheeyem, which was mentioned in a previous summary for the Decolora Island Arc.

Last edited by a moderator:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
This sounds and looks like a very normal, calm, and sweet episode.

This episode will be horribly awesome.

please be a cilan focus ep. So much fun stiff could occur with him here

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Awesome!

I'm really interested to know what's gonna happen during this episode. And also because I'm an Elgyem/Beheeyem lover.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
This one looks fun, the idea of them being abducted alone is funny.

Oh yea and can you make one for the water pirate pokemon episode?

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I feel like this will be a capture episode for some reason.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I like that spaceship above Beheeyem and those masks do give an impression of pokestar movies, spikyearedpichu. But we won't get it.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
What if... this is yet another Luke's movie, where Ash interprets the last human that has to beat Beheeyem or something like that? Zorua could very well use her illusions to mask herself as a Beheeyem, like she did with Golurk.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Wouldn't Luke have been advertised on the poster though? I don't think Luke is apart of this, but I may be wrong.

diakyu

This is the eisode that has me the least interested but it migth be funny with some wacky alien stuff.

Yep, I expect it'll get some laughs out of me.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Wouldn't Luke have been advertised on the poster though? I don't think Luke is apart of this, but I may be wrong.

Was he advertised before we got the Mecha Tyranitar vs Golurk episode? I remember that we knew that a Krookodile was going to appear, but I don't remember getting pictures of Luke and Zorua themselves.

Guess we have to wait for more info, but I myself doubt that Luke will appear.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
This looks absolutely beautiful.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I feel like this will be a capture episode for some reason.

You said the same thing about the Zoroark episode despite there being no evidence of such a thing happening though. :x

And I don't get this episode to be honest. I mean in my opinion it would have made more sense for Ash and friends to turn into Beheeyem in the Jirachi episode; you know, a standard "wish gone wrong" sort of thing. It just seems random for them to transform in this episode when there was a very good plot device in a previous episode.

Last edited:

jrizza88

Meteorite
I think this is a wild beheeyem trying to control the group. Ash manages to get away, and uses (hopefully Krookodile and/or Scraggy) to help save the group. It would be nice to see one of these two dark pokemon shine since they have yet to appear since episode N.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode so is gonna be weirder the the previous Beheeyem episode *shivers*.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I still think is a pokestar movie...remember the S.S. Anne episode where the pokemon talk they said pokemon's weren't bad...they take the personally of their trainer!!

Neither is a pokestar movie (their a pokestar series call the invaders) or a evil trainer who want's to take over the world!!

Status
Not open for further replies.