• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
First off:
- 1. I don't like aliens.
- 2. I don't like episodes trying to pass off aliens as funny, I just don't get the fun.
- 3. I don't like Beheeyem
- 4. I don't think Beheeyem can be funny..
- Conclusion: I'll likely skip this likely snooze-fest, at least imo.

This is the eisode that has me the least interested but it migth be funny with some wacky alien stuff.

I agree with the first part, the latter doesn't interest me, so mèh.

I feel like this will be a capture episode for some reason.

I hope not, for obvious reasons stated above.

This sounds like one of those pokestar movies!!

Could be. Am I therefore more interested? Nope..

Wouldn't Luke have been advertised on the poster though? I don't think Luke is apart of this, but I may be wrong.

Luke is a minor recurring character. It would be a fit somewhere though. Movie crews often go to Hawaii for some filmshoots, who knows, this might be PokeWaii..

This episode so is gonna be weirder the the previous Beheeyem episode *shivers*.

Not weirder then the Yamask-episode I'd bet.

I still think is a pokestar movie...remember the S.S. Anne episode where the pokemon talk they said pokemon's weren't bad...they take the personally of their trainer!!

Neither is a pokestar movie (their a pokestar series call the invaders) or a evil trainer who want's to take over the world!!

Yeah, but pokemon protecting their homes can be pretty fierce.. Taking a look at several Beedrill, Ursaring and Dragons throughout the series, and it becomes quite clear that some pokemon to have a protective/aggressive nature *coughTyranitar*cough...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
First off:
- 1. I don't like aliens.
- 2. I don't like episodes trying to pass off aliens as funny, I just don't get the fun.
- 3. I don't like Beheeyem
- 4. I don't think Beheeyem can be funny..
- Conclusion: I'll likely skip this likely snooze-fest, at least imo.

I agree with the first part, the latter doesn't interest me, so mèh.

I hope not, for obvious reasons stated above.

Could be. Am I therefore more interested? Nope..

Luke is a minor recurring character. It would be a fit somewhere though. Movie crews often go to Hawaii for some filmshoots, who knows, this might be PokeWaii..

Not weirder then the Yamask-episode I'd bet.

Yeah, but pokemon protecting their homes can be pretty fierce.. Taking a look at several Beedrill, Ursaring and Dragons throughout the series, and it becomes quite clear that some pokemon to have a protective/aggressive nature *coughTyranitar*cough...

You mean the mansion episode??

Locormus

jrizza88

Meteorite
What if that man who owned the previous Beheeyem somehow manages to escape jail and is the one who owns the Beheeyem and it's getting revenge on Ash and co? Looks entertaining, can't wait though.

I think that would be good speculation for the outcome of this episode. I hope Ash relies on a dark type pokemon of his to defeat the Beheeyem.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No, the Yamask-episode, Museum-episode.

That episode wasn't even that weird lol. I'm talking about the first Beheeyem episode.

Locormus

That episode wasn't even that weird lol. I'm talking about the first Beheeyem episode.

Yeah, I didn't.. Skipped that Beheeyem/Duosion-filler for obvious reasons.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah, I didn't.. Skipped that Beheeyem/Duosion-filler for obvious reasons.

Watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about lol.

diakyu

I wonder if this will be as dark as litwik's mansion.
Oh lawd, I still don't know how I feel about that episode. I went in expecting some light hearted antics from the litwick.

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Memormy manipuation!!! ahhhh!!! lol...sorry, had to say it...serriously though...freaky

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I wasn't really excited about this episode but I was thinking we could probably get some funny stuff out of this, from the preview meh, I'll have to wait and see, its really not appealing to me.

Locormus

What if that man who owned the previous Beheeyem somehow manages to escape jail and is the one who owns the Beheeyem and it's getting revenge on Ash and co? Looks entertaining, can't wait though.

There are multiple Beheeyem in this episode apparently, definitely a different set.

I wasn't really excited about this episode but I was thinking we could probably get some funny stuff out of this, from the preview meh, I'll have to wait and see, its really not appealing to me.

It seems to me as if everybody is just playing a prank on Ash for some reason..

diakyu

Looks like this will be a solo episode for Ash until he saves everyone. I found the preview pretty good. Keeping an eye on this episode.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
It's his birthday. :p

Yeah and Ash has a father.
More seriously, I don't think it's a prank, maybe the Beheeyem wanted to control people in the city like a Yamask did back in the museum night episode.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Episode isn't really clicking majorly for me, everyone seems to be obeying the Obemu due to its mind-controlling talents. I'm not expecting anything major, some fun antics could make this episode a major standout though. I would like to see Satoshi use one of his non-Pikachu/Chaobu/Mijumaru/Lizardon Pokemon to fend off the Obemu. Don't see Zuruggu or Waruvial having a high chance than anyone else facing off against it, they aren't even treated like Dark-types. Zuruggu's more of a Fighter and Waruvial a Ground-type. I wouldn't mind seeing Hahakomori battling, he seems like the best one for the job with his speed and Bug-type characteristics. He's not too overpowered or underpowered to deal with Obemu either and we know Satoshi has him in the Genesect movie so it wouldn't surprise me if Waruvial got sent in reserve for his sake.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I hope this episode is comedic in a dark and disturbing way.

Status
Not open for further replies.