• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what im thinking is the beheeyem use memory manipulation to cause people to mentally live out there fantasies, which is where iris and zekrom come in

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
^I'd hope we all get a glimpse into their fantasies (if that is the case). XD I just want to see what Dento would get himself into orz.

^I'd hope we all get a glimpse into their fantasies (if that is the case). XD I just want to see what Dento would get himself into orz.

Iris - riding zekrom/being a dragon master
Axew - stomping around as a Haxorus
Ash - reuniting with old friends (the butterfree thing)
Pikachu - ?????
Cilan - ?????? who knows. World famous conniseaur maybe?

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Iris - riding zekrom/being a dragon master
Axew - stomping around as a Haxorus
Ash - reuniting with old friends (the butterfree thing)
Pikachu - ?????
Cilan - ?????? who knows. World famous conniseaur maybe?

I actually like this theory, but I doubt it will happen. There is the whole Beheeyem masks' possession thing, but who knows?

BlueDragonfangirl

This is one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to, Ash in action without his friends, last time this happened was in the last episode of Johto. Wonder if Team Rocket will help?

This is one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to, Ash in action without his friends, last time this happened was in the last episode of Johto. Wonder if Team Rocket will help?

Same here. This looks to be one of the more fun episodes in Da.

BlueDragonfangirl

IcySealeo

I'm really looking for this episode, it might be good. Seeing Ash all alone is really interesting.

fitzy909

Just another guy
i like the idea of ash going solo for an ep. i'm a bit tired of iris and cilan to be honest, so this will be a good change. i'd also like to see their fantasies. ash's and iris's are easy to predict, but what about cilan, pikachu or axew? that could be interesting.

i'd also like to see their fantasies. ash's and iris's are easy to predict, but what about cilan, pikachu or axew? that could be interesting.

I'm not as convinced by that theory anymore since the Iris/Zekrom thing was a dream last ep.

Could still work though, and if it does I'm betting that's where Butterfree fits in

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I hope to God Butterfree is not a fantasy ;/

I think AceDetective was speculating this when "Iris riding on Zekrom's back" wasn't confirmed in the first episode of the Decolora Adventure. Sorry AceDetective if I'm wrong, correct me if I made a mistake. I don't think Butterfree will be an illusion/dream/thought. I'm pretty sure it's true and it will have a specific role. I think Iris is the only girl who doesn't know Butterfree yet or have never interacted with it. If I'm correct, Misty was there when it captured it, May saw it in the Spurt! opening (even if May never knew it in the anime) and Dawn had a two flashbacks when Ash caught it (talking about their first Pokémon).

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I think AceDetective was speculating this when "Iris riding on Zekrom's back" wasn't confirmed in the first episode of the Decolora Adventure. Sorry AceDetective if I'm wrong, correct me if I made a mistake. I don't think Butterfree will be an illusion/dream/thought. I'm pretty sure it's true and it will have a specific role. I think Iris is the only girl who doesn't know Butterfree yet or have never interacted with it. If I'm correct, Misty was there when it captured it, May saw it in the Spurt! opening (even if May never knew it in the anime) and Dawn had a two flashbacks when Ash caught it (talking about their first Pokémon).
May seeing it in an opening and dawn hearing about it in a flashback doesn't constitute as seeing it at all. So only misty.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Beheeyem acting like certain alien assimilation-based collectives? It's official, this is going to be epic!

Zerg/Borg/Cybermen/Dalek references FTW!

Alternatively, I would like Leon to be behind this somehow.....

diakyu

Seems like a seriously strange episode. I'm still pretty excited for it.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The summary from Myridia

"Ash and friends' wake from their last night on Large Island. But Cilan, Iris, and even Axew's faces have turned into the "Brain Pokemon" Beheeyem!"

Status
Not open for further replies.