• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
There will be some kind of meaningful explanation/reason for it. Besides, it isn't fun unless Ash is the only unaffected.
'

I think that's cool that Ash will have to act alone for once. He hasn't really doen that in the series all that well. So it would be nice to see how he reacts.

Haunter ゴースト

This episode sounds great, i've always been a fan of these situations where a character is alone, taking on everybody else (Xiolin Showdown Sapphire Dragon Ep anyone?) so it's great that the same predicament is happening in Pokemon.

Hopefully Ash is treated well by the writers in this episode.

kickachu

Momentai!
wonder why ash is the only one not affected by Beheeyem's control and I bet it's like the episode Pikachu revolts when drowzee controled the mind of pokemon but this type it affects humans too. I hope that something interesting happens.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Probably another uneventful episode but it's one of those rare episodes that probably won't have anything noteworthy happen but still enjoyable. Plus its the last episode to air before the movie.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Anyone else hoping the PMC will appear in this episode?

Lucario Fan

Maybe it will be like the Mismagius episode in DP. Everyone is trapped in their dreams, Ash somehow realises it's only a dream and then everyone's faces turn into Beheeyem and attack him.

I feel this is gonna be very hit or miss. Its seems interesting plot wise but its something that could very easily be ruined. By making it a joke everyone played on ash for example, would make the scenario a lot less entertaining in my eyes

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Probably another uneventful episode but it's one of those rare episodes that probably won't have anything noteworthy happen but still enjoyable. Plus its the last episode to air before the movie.

It might be. It's not probable in my eyes yet. Zoroark episode could've been enjoyable, without anything noteworthy happening, but obviously it didn't and was a huge bust.

With regards to the movie, and - what I'm assuming you're hinting at - possible evolutions happening afterwards: I'm not betting on anything anymore. And in any case, I think the starters were going to end up this way anyhow, and nothing else is appearing in the movie as far as I've heard. So it had little relevance to me.

I feel this is gonna be very hit or miss. Its seems interesting plot wise but its something that could very easily be ruined. By making it a joke everyone played on ash for example, would make the scenario a lot less entertaining in my eyes

I can't agree more. I'm not even remotely sure what the interesting plot would be, but my first notion was the 'joke'-twist. Which would've be fun if it wasn't as predictable. Oh well, I'll wait and see if I'm wrong or not. In any case, by the time this airs, we'll have real new and fresh titles! Hooray for that! :D

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Anyone else hoping the PMC will appear in this episode?

I barely remember who they are. I just recall seeing them once or twice, and they essentially took over Team Rocket's role with some random scheme. We have funny Team Rocket back, so I don't see why we would need those two. They were written out of the show almost a decade ago anyway. Basically, I don't know them well enough to want them back.

Anyway, this episode seems way too silly imo. It's not even "fun" silly either imo; it's the kind of silly that makes me cringe. I enjoy wacky episodes as much as the next person only when Oshawott is involved, but this episode seems silly for the sake of being silly. I'm interested in learning more about the Beheeyem transformation thing though.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Anyway, this episode seems way too silly imo. It's not even "fun" silly either imo; it's the kind of silly that makes me cringe. I enjoy wacky episodes as much as the next person only when Oshawott is involved, but this episode seems silly for the sake of being silly. I'm interested in learning more about the Beheeyem transformation thing though.

Way to silly? This is probably the only episode I'd enjoy watching, even though nothing eventful will happen.

It might be. It's not probable in my eyes yet. Zoroark episode could've been enjoyable, without anything noteworthy happening, but obviously it didn't and was a huge bust.

With regards to the movie, and - what I'm assuming you're hinting at - possible evolutions happening afterwards: I'm not betting on anything anymore. And in any case, I think the starters were going to end up this way anyhow, and nothing else is appearing in the movie as far as I've heard. So it had little relevance to me.

I can't agree more. I'm not even remotely sure what the interesting plot would be, but my first notion was the 'joke'-twist. Which would've be fun if it wasn't as predictable. Oh well, I'll wait and see if I'm wrong or not. In any case, by the time this airs, we'll have real new and fresh titles! Hooray for that! :D

Nah, I wasn't hinting at anything, I don't think anything will happen cast wise with Ash, maybe that Dunsparce but even then it's a small chance. Cilan hasn't had a team change since Crustle, like in January 2012, and a capture since Stunfisk, since May 2011, I don't think they will even bother with him now.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Way to silly? This is probably the only episode I'd enjoy watching, even though nothing eventful will happen.

Nah, I wasn't hinting at anything, I don't think anything will happen cast wise with Ash, maybe that Dunsparce but even then it's a small chance. Cilan hasn't had a team change since Crustle, like in January 2012, and a capture since Stunfisk, since May 2011, I don't think they will even bother with him now.

Yeah, it was foolish of me to assume that anybody is still hoping for anything - cast change or not - for Best Wishes, aside from the off chance of a slight surprising twist/chuckle.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Animage:
7/4「光る円盤!オーベムたちの街!!」
オオキナ島のポケモンセンターで夜を明かしたサトシたち。彼らが目を
覚ますと、なんとデントやアイリス、キバゴそしてピカチュウの顔が
「ブレインポケモン」オーベムになっていた。驚いたサトシは、ジョーイの
もとへ助けを求めに向かう。
武上純希 浅田裕二 川田武範 岩根雅明

I don't put the rest of summaries because I don't find anything substantial unknown in them.

Haunter ゴースト

Hm, from what i could translate it seems Ash stays overnight at a Pokemon Center, when he wakes up all of the characters have turned into Beheeyem faces.

Damn it sounds like he teams up with a character called Joey, i wanted this to be a standalone thing for Ash.

---

Can someone translate this properly? I don't wanna make anything misleading since it was a rough translation site.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"Satoshi and friends have spent the night at the Pokémon Center on Big Island. When they wake up, Dent, iris, Pikachu and Kibago's faces have amazingly enough turned into the 'Brain Pokémon' Ohbem. The startled Satoshi runs off to Joy to get help."

Haunter ゴースト

Sounds really fun in my opinion.

The only thing i'm hoping is that the Beheeyem faces are brainwashing them, I don't want them to be nice and are aware they have the Beheeyem faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.