• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E11 - Beheeyem [FIRST POST 06/01]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Wait, is ash teaming up with joey, or nurse joy?

Haunter ゴースト

Easy, it was a simple question. They received two different reports and wanted clarification. But to answer him, he gets help from Joy, Joey was a mistranslation.

I believe he was joking around with my mistranslation, but we'll have to find out. I'll apologize if that genuinely is the case.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Um, I wasn't joking. You translated and said ash is meeting someone named joey. Them the next post mentioned nurse joy.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
"Satoshi and friends have spent the night at the Pokémon Center on Big Island. When they wake up, Dent, iris, Pikachu and Kibago's faces have amazingly enough turned into the 'Brain Pokémon' Ohbem. The startled Satoshi runs off to Joy to get help."

I know I've said this before about other BW episodes, but this seriously sounds like a bad fan-fic. The writers just seem to be reaching for what ever concept they can to keep the audience entertained. I'm not liking the randomness of this episode; it just sounds too out-there for me. I hope there's a semi-logical explanation for why suddenly people are turning into Beheeyem, but given the context I doubt there will be a good explanation. :c

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I am just tired of the Elgyem line being used for mischief. The only one that wasn't, was Profesor Icarus' friend.

Lorde

There has to be more to Beheeyem's mayhem. If it's just turning other people into Beheeyem for fun, then that'll be a disappointment. It just seems like most of these troublemaker Pokemon have little to no motivation for doing naughty things. It makes me wonder why Ash and friends seem to be the only ones who can get through to these bad Pokemon; what power do they have that other people lack?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
There has to be more to Beheeyem's mayhem. If it's just turning other people into Beheeyem for fun, then that'll be a disappointment. It just seems like most of these troublemaker Pokemon have little to no motivation for doing naughty things. It makes me wonder why Ash and friends seem to be the only ones who can get through to these bad Pokemon; what power do they have that other people lack?

The power of being the main characters.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

According to the "Poisssonousss Prophet", there isn't such a thing as a 'bad pokemon'. The power Ash and co have? The power to buzzkill? Beheeyem seem to have a good time, then our 'heroes' come by, and suddenly start to spout out high and mighty fallacies.. That's our heroes for you.. -.-

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Yeah this episode seems pretty fun, although it won't be too much fun since I won't understand like 90% of what is being said since it won't be battle-centered.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4282180.jpg

New summary. The only new information that appears apparently is that Team Rocket will appear.

When the dotup link breaks and you know what the scan has, go to Bulbagarden in the episode thread and find a oist of @Nymphia did the 18th.

Last edited:

Lorde

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4282180.jpg

New summary. The only new information that appears apparently is that Team Rocket will appear.

When the dotup link breaks and you know what the scan has, go to Bulbagarden in the episode thread and find a oist of @Nymphia did the 18th.

Eek! Pikachu's Beheeyem face has me hollering like a howler monkey. It's so cute and funny. Anyway, I'm not surprised that Team Rocket is here. At least there will be some comedy aside from the obvious Beheeyem stuff, which I'm assuming will get tiresome after a while. Oh well. This episode should still be somewhat tolerable if the God of Water-types appears.

I was actually hoping that this, the Jirachi, the Alexa and the Deserted Island episodes would be TR free since they don't really fit into the plot. I should have known I would get disappointed -_-

how on earth could you possibly know that. our info on these eps is limited so for all you know TR could be vital to the plot

Status
Not open for further replies.