1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Lucario At Service, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

Title: Alexa Appears! Helioptile and Gogoat!! 「パンジー登場!エリキテルとゴーゴート!!」
    Airdate: July 18, 2013
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/corocoro6132th.jpg (info in the left corner of the image).

Based on a new scan this features Gogoat and a character named Pansy. Since the image isn't clear, i am not sure but it seems that a Helioptile is also there.

Edit:-
    Source: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/More_information_on_the_latest_Best_Wishes_episodes_revealed

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  2. Virgil134

Virgil134 Eevee Trainer

This is not a new episode but the Deserted Island Adventure one....

3. PokemonTrainerTyler

PokemonTrainerTyler Well-Known Member

OMG! She reminds me of my lesbian teacher I once had! Epic! So Ash will stay in the series coolio! Glad to see that were getting a flow into Gen 6 and not the awful way DP did it

4. Lucario At Service

Oh didn't know about it since the date for that episode haven't been revealed yet.

Then this thread isn't needed, so i think it would be better to close (or merge) this one.

5. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Pansy has a Helioptile

6. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

We don't know that yet

7. Virgil134

Virgil134 Eevee Trainer

Yes we do. The Deserted Island episode airs in July. On the 4th we have the Beheeyem one and on the 11th and the 25 we have a break.

8. PokemonTrainerTyler

Pansy lol hope the english name is different I can see people joking about her name

Maybe a double ep week

9. Eneci

Eneci FrogadierMasterLucas

this could be an EGG EPISODE FOR ASH! especially if this is the treasure episode. which will take us to Kalos.

but looks intersting. hopefully ash will face pancy. Pika vs Helioptile and Charizard vs Gogoat

10. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

This is the first Da episode that has caught my intrest. Even if it is just filler, I can't wait to see Gogoat in action.

11. PokemonTrainerTyler

How could it be filler if Ash learns of Kalos and Gen 6?

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Its obviously not filler, its introducing a game character from the new games.

13. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Did they reveal sinnoh when Munchlax first appeared? Was hoenn mentioned when Keckelon first happened? I'm not holding my breath for anything until we have confirmed episodes that mark the end of gen 5

14. PokemonTrainerTyler

But we SAW a gen pokemon so I would hardly call that filler. Plus May caught Munchlax in that episode so I would not use that as an example. On top we never had a Gen character appear in those episodes. That alone should give you more hope

15. Lucario At Service

I don't want that to happen, because whenever Ash has had a battle with a pokemon from a newer gen (during an older gen arc), Ash's pokemon tend to lose that match (example, Charizard Vs. Blaziken and Pikachu Vs. Electivire).

I can take Pikachu losing the match but not Charizard.

16. OceanicLanturn

OceanicLanturn Non non non!

@Lucario

Wynaut? It's not like everyone's going to remember him for the Go-goat loss right? It's good to see the most OP thing lose every once in awhile, and besides, I'd rather get some action rather than rotting in the ball.

17. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

Perhaps I should have used uninteresting over filler.

I can take pikachu being steamrolled, heck I would even cheer on Gogoat, but Charizard crosses the line.

18. Matsuyamakun

Matsuyamakun Well-Known Member

If Ash catches Dunsparce, he might send his Charizard to Valley.I don't think there will be Charizard vs Gogoat match.

Most likely Ash will lose a battle to that trainer.I still hope it will be tie or win for Ash.

19. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

could that picture be anymore small

anyways i'm quite interested to see how they will introduce it, seeing as it's from a new region, also

wake me up, before you gogoat

20. FlyAsADunsparce

FlyAsADunsparce Well-Known Member

Gogoat and Helioptile! So exciting!

I guess this will be the episode Ash learns about Kalos and figures out het wants to go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.