• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I would like to see scraggy vs helioptile, And maybe pignite or snivy vs gogoat....or maybe krookodile.

rocky505

Did they reveal sinnoh when Munchlax first appeared? Was hoenn mentioned when Keckelon first happened? I'm not holding my breath for anything until we have confirmed episodes that mark the end of gen 5

Neither of those examples happened near the end of the journey through the region like this one though.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
My first guess before looking at the scans was that Pansy was a Professor/Researcher since she matches the naming conventions for female professors and is found in the first town. Assuming she's the one with the brown hair on the left she doesn't quite look like one, though, so who knows ...

In any case it's possible she encourages Ash to go you-know-where.

On a semi-related note Professor Pansy could only be a more unfortunate name for an authority figure if Pansy were male.

I don't think she's the professor (unless I missed a conformation).....she could be the (anime only)female rival everyone is drooling for.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
I don't think she's the professor (unless I missed a conformation).....she could be the (anime only)female rival everyone is drooling for.

I don't know. She seems a bit too old to be Ash's main rival. Usually the mains have more or less the same age. I know that there is always a first time, but I can see her becoming a recurring character more than a rival.

Anyway, I'm quite interested in this episode. Maybe we'll see Parabolic Charge (or how it's called) for the first time in the anime?

nuzamaki90

Yes we do. The Deserted Island episode airs in July. On the 4th we have the Beheeyem one and on the 11th and the 25 we have a break.

It's definitely not the deserted island episode seeing how the deserted islands' only inhabitants are Eevee and its friends while this episode has the reporter and the crowd behind her.

SlimeStack

I'm curious about Pansy's name. As far as I know all professors (at least in English) and all gym leaders (in Japanese) are named after plants. She's placed right next to a gym leader also named after a plant too.

In pokebeach it is said that Pansy is a reporter from Lumiose City.

There goes my hopes. We obviously won't have a reporter as a travelling partner....damn. Well a reporter means, she will be covering the rare Pokemon of Kanto(at least some of them are rare to Kalos , right?) Ash will learn about Kalos.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
It's definitely not the deserted island episode seeing how the deserted islands' only inhabitants are Eevee and its friends while this episode has the reporter and the crowd behind her.

Who easily could have traveled with her to the island to report about treasure. Look I don't know the exact plot, but just because you can't see how this and the deserted island episode are the same doesn't mean we'll get two episodes in one day or whatever unlikely theory people have come up with. It's the same episode so deal with it.

FlyAsADunsparce

It seems to me that Pansy is related to Viola, they look alike a lot.

I hope she battles Ash with Gogoat and Helioptile.

I'd like to see Gogoat vs. Pignite and Helioptile vs. Scraggy.

Who easily could have traveled with her to the island to report about treasure. Look I don't know the exact plot, but just because you can't see how this and the deserted island episode are the same doesn't mean we'll get two episodes in one day or whatever unlikely theory people have come up with. It's the same episode so deal with it.

A break is always followed by a one hour special iirc. I am not sure though. So it could be the same

Pansy is indeed related to Viola species wise.

The pansy is a group of large-flowered hybrid plants cultivated as garden flowers. Pansies are derived from viola species Viola tricolor hybridized with other viola species, these hybrids are referred to as Viola × wittrockiana.[1] Some unrelated species, such as the Pansy Monkeyflower, also have "pansy" in their name.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Helioptile, in the anime already? Awesome.

Supersonicbro

i counted the episodes it'd take for america to get to this episode if there were no breaks, and surprisingly, it's the week before the game is released, kinda nice how it ended up that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.