• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

No he is telling us that she isn't here, she would be listed instead of Oshawott as the role of the VA.

That's not what it says.

Unless I'm missing something from Dephender's post, or it wasn't worded correctly from what I'm seeing, it says Oshawott gets priority in the cast list.

voiced by Misato Fukuen, whose role as Mijumaru gets priority in the cast list.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
Can someone show me the preview

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I can't wait to see the sumo tournament, it looks like a funny idea! I'm hoping Ash wins it since he's been doing well in tournaments recently, I'd like to see Ash vs Alexa too!!

Oh yeah, I'm also hoping for either Helioptile or Gogoat to show off a new 6th gen move like; Helioptile using Parabolic Charge! :O

gpt11

Very excited to see Gogoat and Heloptile tomorrow!!! cant wait to see if any new moves get revealed (I know they reveal Gogoat has Vine Whip)

RickHoenn

Banned
Tomorrow 6 gen Pokémon first view, I'm so hyped! :D

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Very excited to see Gogoat and Heloptile tomorrow!!! cant wait to see if any new moves get revealed (I know they reveal Gogoat has Vine Whip)
Even if they don't show new moves I'm interested in seeing what moves they can learn... Like who imagined gogoat with a badass vine whip? Wonder what else the writers have in store?

JD

This comes on tomorrow? Heh I wonder if we'll get a glance at the X and Y anime after maybe a sillhouette of Ash's travelling companions.

Janovy

Banned
This comes on tomorrow? Heh I wonder if we'll get a glance at the X and Y anime after maybe a sillhouette of Ash's travelling companions.
Hopefully. 4 hours and 40 minutes left until this episode airs. :D

nuzamaki90

Im really, really, really hoping Prof. Oak's little segment shows a preview/trailer for the X&Y anime. I really need to know if the art direction is like the movies like the poster seems to hint.

It doesn't even have to be during the episode, it could be right after, I just need to know how the show ill be watching for at least another 3-4 years will be animated better than BW.

Im really, really, really hoping Prof. Oak's little segment shows a preview/trailer for the X&Y anime. I really need to know if the art direction is like the movies like the poster seems to hint.

It doesn't even have to be during the episode, it could be right after, I just need to know how the show ill be watching for at least another 3-4 years will be animated better than BW.

Do you seriously expect to see a preview of the new anime here?? Really? Cuz this entire episode is all ready a preview of generation six so there's no reason why they should bother showing stuff from the new anime series when this episode is more than enough promotion all ready. And the animation might improve in the next series but it'll never be as good as movie animation cuz that would cost the studio that produces the anime more money than it's worth.

Janovy

Banned
Do you seriously expect to see a preview of the new anime here?? Really? Cuz this entire episode is all ready a preview of generation six so there's no reason why they should bother showing stuff from the new anime series when this episode is more than enough promotion all ready. And the animation might improve in the next series but it'll never be as good as movie animation cuz that would cost the studio that produces the anime more money than it's worth.
Given that this is all about XY, it's a PERFECT opportunity to give us a short teaser about the next anime series.

dman_dustin

I strongly disagree.

This is the BEST episode to have a sneak peak of the brand new anime series, if even just 10 seconds of just Ash arriving in Lumiose City.

Even with Alexa being on the main cast for a however long. No other episode will be perfect than this one, right now, not even the episode Ash decides to go to Kalos.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I strongly disagree.

This is the BEST episode to have a sneak peak of the brand new anime series, if even just 10 seconds of just Ash arriving in Lumiose City.

Even with Alexa being on the main cast for a however long. No other episode will be perfect than this one, right now, not even the episode Ash decides to go to Kalos.

Yeah but are they really going to give us a preview this soon, in July when it airs in October? I'm not saying they won't, just not expecting it.

I guess I'll keep a lookout, great now I can't stop wondering.. :p

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Even though this is an important episode since it features Gen 6 Pokemon debuts, I can't really get excited for it. I'll watch it though, if only for King Gogoat and Oshagod's cameo.

I don't know. I mean logically this seems like the perfect opportunity for the network to start promoting the XY anime, but it does seem a bit early. I mean does anyone remember when the first BW anime trailer aired? That might give us an idea of the time frame that we have to work with here.

BlueDragonfangirl

I'd love a clip of Ash heading off to the new region after this episode, small but enough to look toward to.
Any ways, one of the few episodes I'm looking forward to. Episode, almost here "dies of waiting"

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
If there's a preview from the next anime, it will be the same info that we know. The only new info that IF expect is if Alexa is a travelling companion for the XY anime like the place on the VA list of the Eevee episode suggest.

For images from the XY anime, we have to wait until the Meloetta short or next CoroCoro. (The Meloetta short lasts 4 minute lesss than a normal episode and by then the movie is npt so relevant).

gpt11

If there's a preview from the next anime, it will be the same info that we know. The only new info that IF expect is if Alexa is a travelling companion for the XY anime like the place on the VA list of the Eevee episode suggest.

For images from the XY anime, we have to wait until the Meloetta short or next CoroCoro. (The Meloetta short lasts 4 minute lesss than a normal episode and by then the movie is npt so relevant).

all we know is Ash goes to Kalos in October (changes his clothes) and Starts in Luminos! unless I missed something?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Remind me, is this the episode where Ash hears of, and/or decided to travel, to Kalos?

Status
Not open for further replies.