1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Oshakpop, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oshakpop

Oshakpop Eeveelution Master

「お宝の謎!無人島アドベンチャー!!」 Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!
    The Eevee gang all appear to search for the treasure in deserted Yashi Island.

Airs in July.

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4034194.jpg

2. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

Wonder if Sylveon will be here. Would be neat.

3. Oshakpop

Oshakpop Eeveelution Master

Well if it airs in July there is a possibility it airs at the end of the month where Sylveon can make an appearance, because I'm sure it won't appear before the short airs. Seeming the movie is tied into the anime, how about possibly the same for the short? Pikachu meets the Eevee family again at the Islands?

I'm excited. My favourite Pokémon getting the spotlight again! Maybe the eeveelutions of this generation evolve through items, and one of the items is in the treasure? Then Eevee evolves? Only a thought.

I wonder what role Ninetales, Shirfty and Mismagius have though?

4. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Doubt it, they are saving Sylveon for the movie, as far as I'm concerned this is kind of a waste of time episode to me, mainly because it has been done.

5. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

...Why wouldn't they put the exact air date. In july, isn't there usually a break or two. Why not narrow it down to one of the 2/3 dates?

I thought this was a special and not just a Best Wishes episode. Seems weird to me.

If it just shows off the Eeveelutions, I don't see the poing with the whole Movie Short.

6. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

I see a lot of mon that evolves via stone...so this isn't a eevolution central episode only!!

But I wonder if Virgil is here? Nah!!

7. Altruis0.3

Altruis0.3 Kotetsu-Fan

I think Cilan's Pansage will evolved in this episode white the Leaf Stone from this Treasure.

8. Pepsi_Plunge

Wow you made realize those are evolution stones and the pokemon in the picture are all evolution stone pokemon but Pansage is confirmed to appear int he movie also so unfortunatly not and Pikachu is probably going to run back to Kanto so he doesn't touch a stone by mistake.

9. spikyearedpichu

But wasn't the movie tied to Episode N arc?....this is a new arc and i'm so confused!!

10. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

A movie doesn't have to air right in the actual arc. Master of illusion was right in the middle of the sinnoh league.

11. spikyearedpichu

Exactly!! This is why I don't get why people are assuming this pokemon X won't evolve because he is in the movie...but the movie was tied to the N arc not the DA arc!! So is possible we have team changes this saga!!

12. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

I just realised how long it's been since we had an episode where evolution stones were seen en masse like that. Any number of stone-evolved pokemon could appear. It definitely points towards Sylveon requiring a new stone to evolve, which makes me wonder what other pokemon might use it, even pokemon we already know. It's all quite exciting.

13. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Inb4 sylveon needs a shiny stone to evolve.

14. Pepsi_Plunge

Genesect is tied with TP because they created it, the movie doesn't have to tie in with the arc.

15. IcySealeo

IcySealeo Well-Known Member

I'm sick of Eevee and its Eeveelutions. I don't think I will like this episode if it does focus on Eevee.

16. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

So tired of seeing the Eevees, I thought this episode would be stone-evolution centered. Not having the plot bent solely around those marketable foxes and their many methods of evolution. *Shrugs* at this point, what does an Eevee episode give us when we've already had Virgil as well as the Nifia Special for the movie?

17. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I hope Dento gets a role in this episode /he can have them now, right?/

But I hope the Eeveelutions are like some sort of temple guards. Please don't have Virgil come back and just have an Eevee rescue team. ;-; Or like Doryuzu said with them just promoting the stones.

18. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

I think we'll see various Pokemon that evolve through stones. After all, there are a Shiftry (promoting the Leaf Stone) and Ninetales (promoting the Fire Stone). My guess is that the treasure is a pile of various stones and some Pokemon evolve with them.

19. p96822

p96822 Evolve me please

Eevee is a cool Pokemon if Ash capture it

20. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I could see Dento getting a Leaf Stone here and keeping the stone with him until he decides to evolve his Yanappu with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.