• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I'm happy that this seems to be an episode about evolution stones rather then just Eevees, Umbreon, Espeon, Glaceon and Leafeon are probably not appearing here.

gliscor&yanmega

This does seem more like an episode about stone evolution, although I'd imagine it'll still be about Eevee, it's mentioned for one thing. Maybe there's a group of three Eevee that look for their stones to evolve themselves, but along the way they encounter problems, other Pokemon getting the stone first(Ninetales, Shiftry) or stones that wont evolve them(Mismagius).

IcySealeo

Only now I noticed that there are evolutionary stones in the picture. Ninetales, Shifry and Mismagius also evolve by using stones. I hope Cilan will a Leaf Stone and evolve Pansage.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
This does seem more like an episode about stone evolution, although I'd imagine it'll still be about Eevee, it's mentioned for one thing. Maybe there's a group of three Eevee that look for their stones to evolve themselves, but along the way they encounter problems, other Pokemon getting the stone first(Ninetales, Shiftry) or stones that wont evolve them(Mismagius).

Yeah, I can see three Eevees looking for the stones in order to evolve in Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon. And maybe we'll get to see Vulpix, Nuzleaf and Misdreavus evolving too.

Seems interesting. I wonder if Pansage will receive some focus here...

Interesting, an episode about evolutionary stones. I hope it indeed is more about the stones + evolution than Eevee (it already had its spotlight with Virgil and probably will in the future if he returns, and also the Pikachu short). I'd love to see Pansage evolving here, but then again, he is somewhat of an "icon" for Cilan now... but this episode airs in July, after the movie I presume, so it wouldn't be impossible.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
More Eevee evolutions? I just can't. It's just way too much for me right now and yes I realize that other Pokemon are also appearing, but this is obviously just another way to hype the Eevee family. This episode really seems like the most boring of the new batch of episodes. I mean what is there to look forward to aside from maybe a stone evolution?

LizardonX

Banned
This ep is definitely the bad egg of the bunch. It looks like a filler from a mile away and has nothing to redeem itself with. At least the oshawott ep will dash all hopes of evolution.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Maybe cilan gets a leaf stone, but hold on to it
And doesn't evolved pansage right then, maybe he does it later with his bros and their pan's
___
As for the eevees I don't think we will see sylveon but id love if we did...
Maybe its virgils team to get the treasure

Canada

Banned
I agree with pokemonsquared, this looks boring.

adamfitz

poké-lover

Love this idea and really can see it happening, maybe ash and co help them out.
Maybe cilan picks up a leaf stone while their aswell but doesn't evolve pans age just yet

Canada

Banned
I think Cilan getting a Leaf Stone in an episode about a "deserted island adventure" sounds pretty random. I doubt it's happening.

I think Cilan getting a Leaf Stone in an episode about a "deserted island adventure" sounds pretty random. I doubt it's happening.

as random as him getting a stunfisk in an episode about finding herbs to cure poison

Canada

Banned
as random as him getting a stunfisk in an episode about finding herbs to cure poison

Your sarcasm sucks and you should feel bad.

Cilan had to defeat Stunfisk so Ash would be able to obtain the herbs.
What would Cilan getting a leaf stone contribute to?

I hope those aren't the only Pokemon that have evolved from stones are the only ones to appear. The Battling Eevee Brothers is one of my favorite episode just because of the Pokemon that evolved from stones. D:

Canada

Banned
I hope those aren't the only Pokemon that have evolved from stones are the only ones to appear. The Battling Eevee Brothers is one of my favorite episode just because of the Pokemon that evolved from stones. D:

Yeah I agree hopefully there will be others like you said..

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
More Eevee evolutions? I just can't. It's just way too much for me right now and yes I realize that other Pokemon are also appearing, but this is obviously just another way to hype the Eevee family. This episode really seems like the most boring of the new batch of episodes. I mean what is there to look forward to aside from maybe a stone evolution?

The thing about treasure episodes on this show is that the main cast hardly ever scores any treasures they can keep. If someone can get something like a rare stone or egg, then this episode would be worth while.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I would love for Dento to get a Leaf Stone here. Pansage should evolve if he really isn't gonna get anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.