• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada

Banned
I really don't see what the big deal of Pansage evolving is.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I really don't see what the big deal of Pansage evolving is.

Dento deserves some kind of team change before the end lol.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan picked up a Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Saved them until he met up with his brothers again to ask them if they should evolve their monkeys at the same time.

diakyu

It would be cool to see Dento get the leaf stone, ponder a few episodes whether or not he should use it, and then after the movie have him decide that he should evolve Pansage.

Haunter ゴースト

I honestly wouldn't mind if Cilan picked up a Leaf Stone, Fire Stone, and Water Stone. Saved them until he met up with his brothers again to ask them if they should evolve their monkeys at the same time.

That's a great idea, I like that.

---

After that i'd like Simisage to return in Region 6 with Cilan, but that's just what i want.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So another Eeveelution episode to fuel the market. I feel like they're getting over-saturated. I don't even want Virgil to appear again, but it's probably best for him to. If another trainer has an entire team of Eeveelutions, then he instantly becomes boring.

However, the appearance of all stone evolutions make me interested. Pansage evolving?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Absolutely.

If not a 4th pokemon, then an evolution would be nice.

Yanappu really needs the power boost.

IF he does not get a Leaf Stone here then I give up.

Ya, on one hand he's freaking adorable but on the other hand he would be epic with an evo lol.

I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced and everyone was excited for the eeveelutions. Now no one cares because the foxes are being shoved down our throats at every corner lol

As for Cilan, I like the idea of him getting a grass stone and evolving Pansage.

Absolutely.

If not a 4th pokemon, then an evolution would be nice.

Yanappu really needs the power boost.

IF he does not get a Leaf Stone here then I give up.

My thoughts exactly.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
At least with Simisage, Crustle, and Stunfisk, that would leave his Unova team all set and he can focus on new pokemon if he goes to PokeFrance.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
But wasn't the movie tied to Episode N arc?....this is a new arc and i'm so confused!!

BWn11 sets the Genesect up, and sets them off. That's all the tie in there's going to be. They'll be roaming, and when the movie airs, it will just be the second time that the group runs into them.

Genesect is tied with TP because they created it, the movie doesn't have to tie in with the arc.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt we'll even get Plasma presence in the movie, because of how the Genesect have broken free from Team Plasma in BWn11 (most likely).

This ep is definitely the bad egg of the bunch. It looks like a filler from a mile away and has nothing to redeem itself with. At least the oshawott ep will dash all hopes of evolution.

I agree, this may look like the bad egg, but the Jirachi episode isn't looking any better, outside of a Jirachi appearing.. If Cilan picks up a Leaf Stone here (and perhaps a Water&Fire Stone as well), then that could lead to the development of the Striaton Triplets before we head on to the XY-series. That being said, I like quite a few pokemon that evolve by evolutionary stone, so I'm hoping for more then just Shiftry (one of my favorites), Mismagius, Ninetales and the primary Eeveelutions.

List of 'mons I want to see, along with the 'confirmed ones':
- GenI: Exeggcute>Exeggutor, Poliwhirl>Poliwrath, Nidorino>Nidoking, Vulpix>Ninetales, Primary Eeveelutions.
- GenII: Gloom>Bellossom
- GenIII: Nuzleaf>Shiftry
- GenIV: Misdreavus>Mismagius, Murkrow>Honchkrow, Snorunt>Froslass
- GenV: Eelektrik>Eelektross

List of others that I expect to see:
- Jigglypuff>Wigglytuff
- Munna>Musharna
- Minccino>Cinccino
- Kirlia>Gallade
- Growlithe>Arcanine

Actually, the Oshawott episode is the third out of a series of episodes for the starters:
- Snivy beat Trip's Servine in their first battle.
- Pignite beat Shamus' Emboar
- Oshawott... vs. Dewott...

It will likely still dash the evolution hopefuls, but not having this episode leaves a pattern unfinished.

I would love for Dento to get a Leaf Stone here. Pansage should evolve if he really isn't gonna get anything else.

I agree, but not setting my hopes up for it.

Dento deserves some kind of team change before the end lol.

He does, he also deserved development, yet, he got none.. -.-

This would count as development.. I like..

So this is literally the special before the special, except an actual episode for some reason...wow, what a waste

Not really, it airs in July.. The movie airs on the 13th, and the week prior (July 4th) is almost always an animé break to re-air the previous movie. With the 11th being a slot filled by Naruto, to compensate for it not getting an episode the previous week. Meaning that this will very likely air after the movie is done and over with.

So:
- July 4th: Keldeo Movie takes up the Pokemon and Naruto airing slot.
- July 11th: Naruto gets to take back the slot with an hour special (likely, not confirmed, but almost always has been the case).
- July 13th: Genesect Movie.
- July 18th, or 25th: This episode.

I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced and everyone was excited for the eeveelutions. Now no one cares because the foxes are being shoved down our throats at every corner lol

I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced, and everyone was already getting sick of the Eevee-exposure, because we knew what the animé execs were going to do with this... To this day, I still don't care, I even care less, because of the reasons you noted.

At least with Simisage, Crustle, and Stunfisk, that would leave his Unova team all set and he can focus on new poekmon if he goes to PokeFrance.

But... But... I don't want him to go to 'PokeFrance'..

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope Slyveon appears. I'm on the same boat as the others that think Cilan will get a Leaf Stone.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
BWn11 sets the Genesect up, and sets them off. That's all the tie in there's going to be. They'll be roaming, and when the movie airs, it will just be the second time that the group runs into them.

My thoughts exactly. I doubt we'll even get Plasma presence in the movie, because of how the Genesect have broken free from Team Plasma in BWn11 (most likely).

I agree, this may look like the bad egg, but the Jirachi episode isn't looking any better, outside of a Jirachi appearing.. If Cilan picks up a Leaf Stone here (and perhaps a Water&Fire Stone as well), then that could lead to the development of the Striaton Triplets before we head on to the XY-series. That being said, I like quite a few pokemon that evolve by evolutionary stone, so I'm hoping for more then just Shiftry (one of my favorites), Mismagius, Ninetales and the primary Eeveelutions.

List of 'mons I want to see, along with the 'confirmed ones':
- GenI: Exeggcute>Exeggutor, Poliwhirl>Poliwrath, Nidorino>Nidoking, Vulpix>Ninetales, Primary Eeveelutions.
- GenII: Gloom>Bellossom
- GenIII: Nuzleaf>Shiftry
- GenIV: Misdreavus>Mismagius, Murkrow>Honchkrow, Snorunt>Froslass
- GenV: Eelektrik>Eelektross

List of others that I expect to see:
- Jigglypuff>Wigglytuff
- Munna>Musharna
- Minccino>Cinccino
- Kirlia>Gallade
- Growlithe>Arcanine

Actually, the Oshawott episode is the third out of a series of episodes for the starters:
- Snivy beat Trip's Servine in their first battle.
- Pignite beat Shamus' Emboar
- Oshawott... vs. Dewott...

It will likely still dash the evolution hopefuls, but not having this episode leaves a pattern unfinished.

I agree, but not setting my hopes up for it.

He does, he also deserved development, yet, he got none.. -.-

This would count as development.. I like..

Not really, it airs in July.. The movie airs on the 13th, and the week prior (July 4th) is almost always an animé break to re-air the previous movie. With the 11th being a slot filled by Naruto, to compensate for it not getting an episode the previous week. Meaning that this will very likely air after the movie is done and over with.

So:
- July 4th: Keldeo Movie takes up the Pokemon and Naruto airing slot.
- July 11th: Naruto gets to take back the slot with an hour special (likely, not confirmed, but almost always has been the case).
- July 13th: Genesect Movie.
- July 18th, or 25th: This episode.

I remember when the first Virgil episode was announced, and everyone was already getting sick of the Eevee-exposure, because we knew what the animé execs were going to do with this... To this day, I still don't care, I even care less, because of the reasons you noted.

But... But... I don't want him to go to 'PokeFrance'..

Well considering they are following Ash out of Unova, they might all be going to poke france lol.

dman_dustin

I hope Slyveon appears.

If it does, it's not going to be really seen by any of the main cast.

I think it's too soon for next Pokemon to show up, especially since Sylveon is technically the only one who can appear out of the 6 we do know. Granted that might change by July, but I doubt it.

It would be cool if Virgil appeared, but really random since this isn't Unova :p

No rivals should technically show up.

Rivals get screwed over as usual.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope Slyveon appears. I'm on the same boat as the others that think Cilan will get a Leaf Stone.

Pretty sure they are saving the special for Slyveon's debut. Although I see other new pokemon appearing.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.