• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E13 - Mystery of the Treasure! Deserted Island Adventure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
control your fantasys xD

Anyways, so this episode has the original eevee trio, ninetales, and shiftry? Definitely a evolution stone episode/ Pikachu mid-life crisis episode

He said in a swimsuit.. Not out of a swimsuit.. :p

we don't know why Ash is travelling round them instead of a getting a plane or why Cilan and Iris are going with. It could be just for the adventure or there could be a tournament or something on one of these islands. If that's the case we can assume a couple of the rivals would be there as well. So why not have Trip or Bianca here to get a stone

Because Trip is the equivalent of an American that will never go north or south of the border, makes funny jokes about Canadians and looks at Mexicans with disdain?

Rohanator

Hnnng moar Eeveeeees. I hope something cool happens here and it's not just Eevees running around looking for treasures. Evolve a reserve or something, wynaut.

Because Trip is the equivalent of an American that will never go north or south of the border, makes funny jokes about Canadians and looks at Mexicans with disdain?
lmfao

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Is the April calander out?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This information was not known to me at point of writing. Sticking with my hopes though.

Hence why 'rival destinies' and 'adventures in unova' were really poorly chosen dubnames...

The special and episode are airing in the same month, date not specified. There's a huge amount of previous dealings with the animé and movie tie-ins that suggest that the two weeks prior to the movie, will:
- A. Feature a re-run of the Keldeo movie.
- B. Feature a Naruto Shippuden special in order to make up for the loss of a time-slot the previous week due to the rerun airing.

Meaning that it is far more likely that this episode will air after the movie/and special have premiered.

EEEEEELEKTRIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEBUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Why don't we throw in Elesa as well? Why would Trip sail to a remote island, between Unova and the boonies?

And people were saying as a debut episode, which is obviously the special.

Exactly, so unless Slyveon evolves by stone, he won't be here.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Oh yea, I kind of hope eelektrik also makes its debut. It's not as marketable as tynamo or eelektross, but it still deserves something.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oh yea, I kind of hope eelektrik also makes its debut. It's not as marketable as tynamo or eelektross, but it still deserves something.

If it's not here then the writers might of forgot about him lol.

diakyu

So uh interesting that this episode is coming when we know Cilan's brothers are all reappearing who have Pokemon that evolve with a stone.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Wow, I completely forgot about this episode.

Hopefully the writers evolve a reserve in this episode or something.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Well the only ones that can evolve is Pikachu or Pansage and I don't really see either evolving for some reason, even though Pansage is not always out and that would be a change in Dent team.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Well the only ones that can evolve is Pikachu or Pansage and I don't really see either evolving for some reason, even though Pansage is not always out and that would be a change in Dent team.

Maybe that's why Chili and Cress seem to have roles due tot he opening. Trio evolution maybe?

I dunno. I'm not seeing pansage evolving until Cilan catches something new.

can't imagine him with a fully evolved team

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Eek, I also forgot about this episode. It just lacks hype and there's still hardly any information about it. I really do want to see an evolution, especially for Cilan's Pansage. I think he's really underrated and I think Cilan deserves to have his main Pokemon evolve after its spot was over taken by Crustle. If not an evolution, then some Cilan character development would still be welcome, although I kind of doubt that it'll happen unless he meets Cress and Chili here. Btw, your avatar and signature slay.~

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Add me to the club of the amnesiac people. XD

Well... no wonder I forgot, we still have no info about this episode. However, I'll say something about that: I don't see any evolution or capture happening here, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.