• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E15 - Enter Noivern! The Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
So is this an Alexa episode then? I'm glad those Ghost-types are finally appearing, but I won't be that interested if Alexa ends up being the most important character in this episode. Anyway, does Noivern debut in this episode or the previous one?

If this airs on the 15/8 and is episode 15 of da then it definitely means we have a break on either 01/08 or 08/08 and one unrevealed ep.

Or could this be episode 14 and we have a 2 week break?

Either way I'm excited about this. I like. the ghost type featured and will be good to see Noivern battle

Title translation thanks to Guested:

Noivern Appears! The Legends of the Comet & the Hero!!

intrigued.

definitely appears to be an episode to watch based on the little info we have so far.

Anyone else thinks its gonna be similar to The Black Hero's Ruins! and feature Ash and co running around ruins for whatever and being attacked by guardians

fitzy909

Just another guy
intrigued.

definitely appears to be an episode to watch based on the little info we have so far.

Anyone else thinks its gonna be similar to The Black Hero's Ruins! and feature Ash and co running around ruins for whatever and being attacked by guardians

that sounds plausible, but whatever happens in this episode is setting up to be really good.

Jimmy Ray

Banned

A recycled story line in Da!? Who would have thought :rolleyes: I don't get how this episode is suddenly good when we barely know any thing about it. I'll wait for a better summary before I jump on the band wagon cuz right now this episode looks like a filler to give the new girl more screentime.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Do you think this episode could be the set up for BW's last major arc?

It could be a setup for something. I don't know what. But this title makes me suspicious.

R_N

I saw "comet", remembered that there's another Jirachi event running in August and figured it was Jirachi

Again

Because why not!

I saw "comet", remembered that there's another Jirachi event running in August and figured it was Jirachi

Again

Because why not!

that would explain why the ghosts and jirachi were linked on the da poster

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
That would mean Ash has the luck or running into Three awakening Jirachi, that only awakens once every thousand-something year, in one year, since he is still ten. Makes sense. ^^

Anyways, not very interested in the Comet stuff, tbh. More interested in Noivern.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Seems like Noivern won't appear til this episode. Cause the previous screenshot showed it in the cave aswell.

Will be nice to see Noivern in action!

diakyu

that would explain why the ghosts and jirachi were linked on the da poster
Hmmm, I don't see why they would connect them together. But it wold be interesting.

Kein

AKA Silktree
They don't have to wake up yet another Jirachi. Simply referencing its legend from thousands of years ago would suffice.

dman_dustin

That would mean Ash has the luck or running into Three awakening Jirachi, that only awakens once every thousand-something year, in one year, since he is still ten. Makes sense. ^^

Anyways, not very interested in the Comet stuff, tbh. More interested in Noivern.

I don't know maybe a third Jirachi would be special and unique, perhaps not sleeping for 1000 years, perhaps always awake, and perhaps as a result is incapable of granting wishes. So maybe it is a free Jirachi.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Nice summary. But again no shine for pokemon that deserves it just progress for Noivern. Axew could maybe learn a new move THAT it will never use again! X-/

Status
Not open for further replies.