• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E15 - Enter Noivern! The Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Yea, this would be a perfect time for palpitiad to get a little screen time, with the whole connection of being the sound pokemon.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maybe Noivern can detect the ghosts with sonic waves.

Ghosts have no substance though, so I don't see how sound waves would help. I honestly don't think Noivern will be used to find the Ghost-type Pokemon; I think it's more likely that it's being used here simply to show that Alexa is a competent battler and also to further promote X & Y.

Yea, this would be a perfect time for palpitiad to get a little screen time, with the whole connection of being the sound pokemon.

Do you honestly expect to see Palpitoad in this episode?

LizardonX

Banned

That won't work, but I'm sure there's a way to use a scalchop the way meowth did with a stick in a hoenn filler to find something iirc.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Japanese and American? WTF?
Kanto, OI, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh's Nurse and Officer and their Unova's counterpart.
Ash isn't in America, pokemon's Earth isn't even like the real one. Japan wasn't even mentioned in the anime, nor any other country.

Besides, how would it make sense for Unova to be America, while the other regions represent Japan, when they all speak the same language?

On another note, I'm looking forward to see my favourite Kalos' pokemon debut. And I hope we get at least 1 lab episode too.
You do realize he's referring to the fact Isshu is based on America and Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn and Kanto are based on the real life Japanese regions of Kanto, Kansai, Hokkaido and Kyushu, correct? The last four being within less than an hour of each other and America being eight or so hours away by plane. Hence why he called them Japanese/American Junsa and Joy. Of course people in Isshu are going to speak Japanese in a Japanese show. It's a Japanese cartoon, they wouldn't have the characters speak English now would they? They throw gratuitous English into Dento's dialogue just to reference that notion.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Gengar is going to be among that gang of Ghost-types. We see that Onba makes short work of the first two in the scan, though perhaps Gengar could be being saved for another occurrence?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Another episode to look forward to in DA! now. It seems like they literally inserted her after the reveal of DA! since no ghosts appeared in the Jirachi episode and apparently her debut episode was pushed up.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I'm interested in this hero and comet thing... wonder if it's just a standalone for the episode, or if it's connected to Unova's various other legends. Or maybe it's connected to Kalos, even.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I'm going to take a wild guess and said this the comet and the hero may be the reason why Clair decides to travel to the decolora islands!! Not to catch a shiny druddigon!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm going to take a wild guess and said this the comet and the hero may be the reason why Clair decides to travel to the decolora islands!! Not to catch a shiny druddigon!!

There's nothing that connects this hero legend thing to Clair though. I mean if anything, this comet thing is the reason why Alexa came to the islands. I mean this is her episode right? It would make sense for us to learn more about her goals here. I think it's way too early to be worrying about Clair's purpose.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Kanto, OI, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh's Nurse and Officer and their Unova's counterpart.
Ash isn't in America, pokemon's Earth isn't even like the real one. Japan wasn't even mentioned in the anime, nor any other country.

Besides, how would it make sense for Unova to be America, while the other regions represent Japan, when they all speak the same language?

On another note, I'm looking forward to see my favourite Kalos' pokemon debut. And I hope we get at least 1 lab episode too.

The world is like ours, the older regions are in PokeJapan and Isshu in PokeAmerica just like we see France in the map and the rest of europe and the world, showing us the pokemon world is exactly like ours or almost like ours.

THe language thing is anime/game logic, did you never play a game where you somehow go to a diferent civilization but everyone talks the same language? thats what anime and games do, we don't use logic here.

Want a perfect example, you migth not know the games/anime but Inazuma Eleven is about kids playing football(with super powers and stuff not normal one) they had a world cup, kids from Japanm, Germany, England, USA, FRance, Italy all talked the same language, anime language is anime language.

You think they would make everyone but Satoshi talk in English and sub what everyone else says?

The journey to become a pokemon master and learn English!

-----------------------

Noivern? we haz the same favourite :D, Pancham is my second favourite and Froakie the third.

Yeah I would hope for two since we didnt get one in DP but one is enough even though I think they cut that for some reason, they could have done one in DP, didn't, could have done one in the transition to episode N didn't but I hope they didn't because they will make one in the end, if Iris and Dent are traveling to meet Kanto pokemon and see Kanto it makes absolute sense that he shows his pokemon to them.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

Man I just hope these guys still aren't stuck on Big Island, because I don't understand how the boat is taking this long to get there.

I hope Ash gets interested with Noivern's power because I really want to see him with it. And really, if it's strong enough to wipe away, whut, 5 ghost Pokemon? It should be strong enough to catch Ash's eye, and man oh man does Gible need a friend :'(

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Man I just hope these guys still aren't stuck on Big Island, because I don't understand how the boat is taking this long to get there.

I hope Ash gets interested with Noivern's power because I really want to see him with it. And really, if it's strong enough to wipe away, whut, 5 ghost Pokemon? It should be strong enough to catch Ash's eye, and man oh man does Gible need a friend :'(

Palpitoad for noivern
Kbut if anything ash's chances of getting it go down with her having one, especially if she sticks around....
What would be cool is if ash and a traveling companion shared the same species and faught over who trained it best

dman_dustin

I still prefer to wait until all dragon type Pokemon are revealed, including obvious pre-evolutions, because what if Iris shows up with one of the pre-evolutions of the Noivern line in her guest appearance in 6th generation.

Because maybe there might be another cool dragon Pokemon that Ash could get instead or give THAT to Iris.

Eddieursa

Marsh Trainer
Glad to see the Ghost Pokemon's episode. Have you noticed that, with the beaten Ghost types, there's no Gengar? Honestly, I would like to see catching that Gengar; that way, this arc would have been useful for something. He has powerful Pokemon with him to finally catch one of these. He has Charizard, who last defeat was at hands of a Ghost Pokemon (Dusclops) and he would probably want a "rematch". He also has Krookodile and/or Scraggy, who are Dark types, effective against Ghost types. (Better choice, Krookodile). Besides, recently Ash tried to catch a new Pokemon (a Dunsparce, which by the way, it would have been a lame catch) but failed; this would be the perfect chance to try again. Besides, this could fix the old problem about Ash's Haunter, somehow.

What do you think?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Glad to see the Ghost Pokemon's episode. Have you noticed that, with the beaten Ghost types, there's no Gengar? Honestly, I would like to see catching that Gengar; that way, this arc would have been useful for something. He has powerful Pokemon with him to finally catch one of these. He has Charizard, who last defeat was at hands of a Ghost Pokemon (Dusclops) and he would probably want a "rematch". He also has Krookodile and/or Scraggy, who are Dark types, effective against Ghost types. (Better choice, Krookodile). Besides, recently Ash tried to catch a new Pokemon (a Dunsparce, which by the way, it would have been a lame catch) but failed; this would be the perfect chance to try again. Besides, this could fix the old problem about Ash's Haunter, somehow.

What do you think?

Oh let me catch this fully evolve ghost and oak it in 10 or so episodes.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
A recycled story line in Da!? Who would have thought :rolleyes: I don't get how this episode is suddenly good when we barely know any thing about it. I'll wait for a better summary before I jump on the band wagon cuz right now this episode looks like a filler to give the new girl more screentime.

Because the episodes turn worse and worse the more we know about them, and turn out even worse having aired? Examples:

Zoroark appears:
- General reactions: ZOROARK!! FINALLY!!
- When summaries rolled out: I'm not getting it.. What's going on?
- Actual episode: Turns out to be written by incompetent fools that can make even Zoroark look like a nitwit.
Ash's Butterfree appears:
- General reactions: BUTTERFREE REAPPEARS!! FINALLY!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, BUTTEFREE?!?! WOW!!! LETS HOPE THEY DO PIDGEOT/LAPRAS/AMBIPOM/PRIMEAPE NEXT!!
- When summaries rolled out: Oh jeez, I still hope we get to see Butterfree! o.0
- Actual episode: Ash's Butterfree didn't appear, and we got a filler with Ash forcing a Caterpie to evolve all the way in one episode.
Jirachi episode:
- General reactions: JIRACHI's FIRST ANIMÉ APPEARANCE, THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!!
- When summaries rolled out: What the heck are we supposed to make of this?
- Actual episode: Haven't seen it, but general consensus of what I read was that the plot was lacking and generic.

See the point? Epic pokemon, awesome expectations, which get lowered by summaries, which vanish by the time the episode airs, leaving sour tastes.

For me, it's going to take a whole lot of evidence/receipts/pics for me to get excited about this series again. It's just not worth going through the process of the above yet again.

It could be a setup for something. I don't know what. But this title makes me suspicious.

Inb4BW23/24..

It's sad that we're expecting something. We should know better.

I saw "comet", remembered that there's another Jirachi event running in August and figured it was Jirachi

Again

Because why not!

I actually posted the same idea just a few days ago.. Before this title was revealed, because Wynaut? Then I thought Deoxys, and then I read a Kyurem-idea. Who knows! :p

Seems like Noivern won't appear til this episode. Cause the previous screenshot showed it in the cave aswell.

Will be nice to see Noivern in action!

I hope Noivern doesn't suffer the same fate as that other sound based Flying-type early reveal that debuted in an earlier series.. Cough*CHATOT*cough.. Oh, my, god, what did that poor bird get nothing to do an entire series long, aside from sitting on a Jenny's shoulder in a filler.. -_-

sounds interesting. I wonder why there in the ruins? Just stumble into it by chance? or could this be the reason Alexa is on the islands in the first place?

Could be. Perhaps there's an issue with the Dragon-type pokemon, which causes the media and authorities to flock. The Claire episode could be prior to this, and Claire could be here as well? Who knows. One last hooray for Dragons before they get slaughtered by Fairies.. -.-

Some people like to think that way. I can remember at one point that China was referenced in the OS. If I remember correctly.

or maybe the group end up lost and Noivern uses sound waves to help guide them out. Kinda like how Brocks zubat used supersonic to help create a map back in johto.

If this is the case I wonder if we will see Noivern with supersonic.

plus the above scenario would be perfect for a palpitoad reappearance

Perfect for Palpitoad? Is there a Zebstrika involved? No? Then it's not perfect for Palpitoad.. -.-

Ghosts have no substance though, so I don't see how sound waves would help. I honestly don't think Noivern will be used to find the Ghost-type Pokemon; I think it's more likely that it's being used here simply to show that Alexa is a competent battler and also to further promote X & Y.

Do you honestly expect to see Palpitoad in this episode?

I don't think that the former is even an issue, it's only the latter for which this episode has been made. I don't expect Palpitoad to appear until Pallet Town.

What if there is a preevolution for druddigon this gen?

Ash still wouldn't catch it.. :(

LizardonX

Banned
The above description seems to have rang true for every ep starting from the Junior cup xP

Truth to be told the best part of the entire ep will be the 5 seconds where noivern uses his new move from gen 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.