• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E15 - Enter Noivern! The Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So basically the only thing impressive about this episode is Noivern? That's just great

I wonder what the connection Alexa and Noivern might have. Will she catch it possibly? Because I have no idea of what's going on here. ._.

She has Noivern most probably. Because the scans show her commanding it.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
You tell me, do you know the summary because I don't.

Well Dusknoir and Banette are appearing and possibly Gengar I like them.
By all means I get there could be some plot around this...but that's expecting too much given what we've received thus far (DA as a whole). I'm underwhelmed here (With this "season")

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"Having gone to a mountaintop to observe a comet, the group discovers the ruins of a battlefield!!"

It's not overly descriptive.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
http://i.imgur.com/k3SyWaN.jpg

New image and new summary. Team Rocket confirmed for this episode.

Well it wouldn't be a DA episode without Team Rocket I suppose. I'm hollering @ the picture though; Meowth being bitten by Noivern fills me with kiiii. Although to be honest I'm surprised Jessie's hair wasn't bitten instead given that it was once a magnet for that; if I remember correctly Totodile had a thing for biting her hair.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
"Having gone to a mountaintop to observe a comet, the group discovers the ruins of a battlefield!!"

It's not overly descriptive.

Nice. Maybe Ash challenges Alexa to a battle and than she calls out. Noivern. I really like his design. Can't wait to see his preEvo if it has one.

Arceusgamer14

Hmm The Legend of the Comet and the Hero? I wonder if... the Hero is The Black hero that is connected to Zekrom, and the Comet is what the Meteonite that Team Rocket has was, could this episode foreshadow what the Saga finale could be?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Hmm The Legend of the Comet and the Hero? I wonder if... the Hero is The Black hero that is connected to Zekrom, and the Comet is what the Meteonite that Team Rocket has was, could this episode foreshadow what the Saga finale could be?

Probably not, considering it is lore related to unova, like reshiram.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

As already mentioned, they're two different words, so there's no connection.
It should be noted that the word translated as "hero" in the title here (勇者) is not the same word used about the heroes in the Reshiram/Zekrom mythos (which is 英雄).

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
As already mentioned, they're two different words, so there's no connection.

Hooray! Ash will meet a hero sandwich!

Sadly I can only make English puns :p

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oh okay. It's hard to pay attention to this saga when most of it was been a letdown.

Really is this the excuse? just say I confused myself, why the heck say such a thing...

We know this is Noivern beating up the Ghosts we saw the pictgures of the episode already, the only thing about an Exploud is we know an Exploud appear in an episode.

First its Joltik, so I guess this episode is about Noivern or wtv, lackluster, I say we don't knwo anything about the episode "oh the series is so lackluster that I don't even pay attention".

Heck you guys are wrong say I'm wrong, no need to say that, it isn't an excuse and you don't have to excuse yourselves anyway.

------

This ep as of now looks like your formula rocket filler.

We don't know anything about the episode, people are now talking about Noivern biting on Meowth head when old pictures had shown that already, nothing to complain so you guys need to get new stuff but I should be the one complaining actually, I'm the one who doesn't like the TR formula fillers aka 95% of the AG and DP episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.