• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E17 - Emolga Joins Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Alexa will probably command Noivern two episodes before this.

Well, if there is a battle going on between Noviern and Exploud I'm glad due to this being the first time we're going to see Alexa commanding a Pokemon in battle. I wonder if she's a good battler?

She's gonna be commanding Noivern against some ghosts a couple of eps before this

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Uh, Exploud was an extremely ugly pokemon to me back in the old days. Despite it's battles I don't like the species.

Yeah I honestly don't know anyone who thinks it's cool. It's just plain creepy-looking imo. That's why I said before that Exploud might have Ursaring's role in this episode. Not sure if Noivern is confirmed to appear here, but I wouldn't complain. We need a BA Pokemon and since Oshawott's not likely to appear here, Noivern is the best alternative imo.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Yeah I honestly don't know anyone who thinks it's cool. It's just plain creepy-looking imo. That's why I said before that Exploud might have Ursaring's role in this episode. Not sure if Noivern is confirmed to appear here, but I wouldn't complain. We need a BA Pokemon and since Oshawott's not likely to appear here, Noivern is the best alternative imo.

I lol'd.. Exploud was a pain to train. But perhaps that's also due to no good grinding spots in Hoenn.. I actually like it's design though.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Ash catches Exploud, brings it to Kalos, and trades it for that fat guy's Froakie that is more interested in battles than dancing

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
In an attempt to rip off yet another past plot, Ash faces a trainers Loudred with his Snivy. They both evolve during a battle and at that precise moment, everyone turns off their tv and cries..

Joking of course, but I hope they give us a decent episode here and that it does actually revolve around the Exploud. I really liked the Pokemon back when RS was first released and I can't ever remember seeing much of it since the Treecko evolution episode (in fact, it's only appeared twice more in the actual anime and five times overall) so fingers crossed it gets a relatively good showing here.

Locormus

In an attempt to rip off yet another past plot, Ash faces a trainers Loudred with his Snivy. They both evolve during a battle and at that precise moment, everyone turns off their tv and cries..

Joking of course, but I hope they give us a decent episode here and that it does actually revolve around the Exploud. I really liked the Pokemon back when RS was first released and I can't ever remember seeing much of it since the Treecko evolution episode (in fact, it's only appeared twice more in the actual anime and five times overall) so fingers crossed it gets a relatively good showing here.

Oh hell..

People have been mentioning that there may be a 'sound'-clash, between Exploud and Noivern. And that Exploud is ugly as ****. But what about Ash's ugly toad? Palpitoad! Yes! You remember him! He has access to Supersonic! A sound based move! Can this be Palpitoad's first chance to shine outside of a battlefield??? Can Palpitoad evolve here of all places? Can Palpitoad learn a new move? Does Palpitoad even exist anymore???

Well yes, while what BW taught us was not to expect more Palpitoad screen time, I think Locormus's point is valid. Palpitoad is a sound related Pokemon and so is Exploud, heck this could be the writer's best chance to showcase him.

Locormus

No one mentions palpitoad because nobody at all has any expectations of him showing up.

The truth..

Well yes, while what BW taught us was not to expect more Palpitoad screen time, I think Locormus's point is valid. Palpitoad is a sound related Pokemon and so is Exploud, heck this could be the writer's best chance to showcase him.

You know I will cry when Palpitoad shows up don't you?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
If the whole episode was surrounded on palpitoad and it evolved, it would justify everything bad that has been Da so far.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
You guys should just hope that he shows up, instead of hoping for an appearance + evolution. It will hurt less.

Also, there's no chance that Palpitoad appears.

BlueDragonfangirl

Evolution??? HA, BW hasn't been too happy with that :/
I wish they'd stop filler saga already, want give old school fans fan service? Give us arc with all the old Main characters / rivals, that'd make a lot fans die happy.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
You guys should just hope that he shows up, instead of hoping for an appearance + evolution. It will hurt less.

Also, there's no chance that Palpitoad appears.

Now that is not true, after all Ash did bring back Leavanny in the Butterfree episode.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Now that is not true, after all Ash did bring back Leavanny in the Butterfree episode.

That was because Leavanny is part Bug type (though i wonder why Ash didn't bring Heracross as well, i mean it is also a Bug type and is one of Ash's most powerful pokemon).

We already had a episode which focused on Water type (the Pirate one) in DA!, but Palpitoad didn't appear in it (instead Oshawott got focus again).
So unless we have a Ground type pokemon being in focus in the upcoming episodes, the chances of Palpitoad appearing is pretty low (but even then Krookodile has more chance of appearing).

But if Palpitoad does appear, then the only episode in which i can see it appearing (for a major role) would be this episode one.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That was because Leavanny is part Bug type (though i wonder why Ash didn't bring Heracross as well, i mean it is also a Bug type and is one of Ash's most powerful pokemon).

We already had a episode which focused on Water type (the Pirate one) in DA!, but Palpitoad didn't appear in it (instead Oshawott got focus again).
So unless we have a Ground type pokemon being in focus in the upcoming episodes, the chances of Palpitoad appearing is pretty low (but even then Krookodile has more chance of appearing).

But if Palpitoad does appear, then the only episode in which i can see it appearing (for a major role) would be this episode one.

Forget major role lol, I'll be happy with him appearing once outside of battle.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Forget major role lol, I'll be happy with him appearing once outside of battle.

I think then you don't have to worry as most likely when we have a lab episode (which most likely we would get this time unlike the end of Sinnoh as Cilan & Iris haven't meet all of Ash's older pokemons yet) we would see him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.