• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E17 - Emolga Joins Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think then you don't have to worry as most likely when we have a lab episode (which most likely we would get this time unlike the end of Sinnoh as Cilan & Iris haven't meet all of Ash's older pokemons yet) we would see him then.

You'd be surprised with the BW writers -_-....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Well I guess we now know what episode the Emolga/Rocket is...not interesed because its going to be an episode about TR, even though I like Emolga, this episode interest me less than the Zombie alien one.

Lucas MV

Well I guess we now know what episode the Emolga/Rocket is...not interesed because its going to be an episode about TR, even though I like Emolga, this episode interest me less than the Zombie alien one.

You don't like TR? Why? After all these years I have affection for they. I mean, they where here since the second episode ever, and they never left except for a few times in BW... so I can't see how you manage to make it so far in the anime if you don't like them... since they've appeared a whole lot from scratch.

By the way, WTF is the picture of 9/12 episode?

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
You don't like TR? Why? After all these years I have affection for they. I mean, they where here since the second episode ever, and they never left except for a few times in BW... so I can't see how you manage to make it so far in the anime if you don't like them... since they've appeared a whole lot from scratch.

By the way, WTF is the picture of 9/12 episode?

You can't understand people not liking team.rocket bumbling around and blasting off screaming like girls?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
View attachment 9897

This episode seems to be the Team Rocket and Emolga one. No title yet.

Oh thank Oshasus. I thought this was going to be a pointless filler, but now that I know that Team Rocket and Emolga are involved, I can rest easy. I just think this episode will play out better than all the other DA episodes since we have something interesting happening for once, even if Emolga returns to Iris at the end of the episode.

I appreciate the writers giving Queen Emolga one last focus episode. Learning a flying type move would be my ideal scenario, and it would also give the Queen full closure.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I can't understand how you are still watching this show since that thing has happend since episode 3.
Because they manage to usually mask the rocket stuff with goo battles, interesting filler, etc that makes you forget about it. Then bw has them actually be not complete goofs. Now the whole da saga is pointless fillers, where there is nothing there to hide the three stooges.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
View attachment 9897

This episode seems to be the Team Rocket and Emolga one. No title yet.

They didn't even bother to not use stock footage for the motto this time. They just pasted Emolga over it.

Holy hell can this arc get any lazier? I bet 90% of this episode is just Megumi Hayashibara, Shinichiro Miki and Inuko Inuyama yelling a lot.

Graham Aker

It's such a shame they couldn't have made the League better, or extended episode N by a few more episodes and made it the conclusion to the saga. Da! feels so incredibly pointless.

Not really expecting this episode or the following possible Pansage episode to amount to anything at all..

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
It's such a shame they couldn't have made the League better, or extended episode N by a few more episodes and made it the conclusion to the saga. Da! feels so incredibly pointless.

You said it. They even had material to extend Episode N right in their laps - by incorporating the Shadow Triad, Zinzolin and Kyurem - but they squandered it. Hell, they could have done Episode N exactly the same way, and still extended it by having Ghetsis's attempt at Reshiram actually be so he could create White Kyurem!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I appreciate the writers giving Queen Emolga one last focus episode. Learning a flying type move would be my ideal scenario, and it would also give the Queen full closure.

Why do I feel that that would only add to the complaints? I mean Iris can't even get an episode anymore without her being dragged for it, and the same might happen to Queen Emolga. I hope not though. The Queen really does need some attention; Iris's Axew and Dragonite get the spotlight all the time and Emolga needs to break loose quite literally.

Graham Aker

Why do I feel that that would only add to the complaints? I mean Iris can't even get an episode anymore without her being dragged for it, and the same might happen to Queen Emolga. I hope not though. The Queen really does need some attention; Iris's Axew and Dragonite get the spotlight all the time and Emolga needs to break loose quite literally.

At most, she may battle Exploud and trick TR. But, if she's gonna be in this episode, she plays well enough off Snivy, that the latter should be in it too. I don't think Emolga can carry an entire episode by herself. There gonna be some TR shennanagins, but you also have to wonder how long that will actually last. Hopefully, now that Oshawott has seemingly gotten over it's crush on Emolga, it just plain doesn't appear in this episode and be unfunny.

Last edited:

Tbh I see the dragging as nothing more than jealousy and bitterness. A lot of people view Iris as a spotlight stealer and that just amuses me. So if Emolga learns a flying type, I'll have my popcorn ready and enjoy the rage that concurs.

At most, she might help battle Exploud and TR. But, if she's gonna be in this episode, she plays well enough off Snivy, that the latter should be in it too. I don't think Emolga can carry an entire episode by herself. There gonna be some TR shennanagins, but you also have to wonder how long that will actually last. Hopefully, now that Oshawott has seemingly gotten over it's crush on Emolga, it just plain doesn't appear in this episode and be unfunny.

How come every episode that focuses on Iris has to have Ash's pokemon attaching themselves on for the ride? The same thing situation is with the Druddigon episode where apparently Charizard just has to get the spotlight even though nothing suggests it does. And let me point out that Emolga had a two-part introduction so it knows how to carry an episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.