• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E17 - Emolga Joins Team Rocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Maybe because Ash battling this one character LEADS to Emolga and Team Rocket, somehow.

Not everything has to directly revolve around something.

Even if that were true, would anyone honestly expect such a battle to last more than a few seconds? And if so, would anyone really get a kick out of seeing Exploud for such a small amount of time? Like I said before, I had never seen anyone compliment the species before so I'm surprised that Exploud is suddenly being heralded as the second coming of Christ.

But of course I don't truly believe Exploud will have an important role here, as I don't have any faith in the writers to be able to juggle more than one event in this to be honest.

Janovy

Banned
I hope Emolga battles Exploud, I'd like to see Iris using her once more. :D

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Edit: Iris and Emolga fight and she joins Team Rocket. You'd think with everything they've been together, Emolga wouldn't be THAT stupid. I can understand Emolga being upset, but joining Team Rocket?

This seems like it should have been an episode in early BW when Emolga had the focus of being an annoying prima donna before it just disappeared. Ahem, head canon time!

Episode start:
Iris is getting frustrated with Emolga constantly Volt Switching and doing what it wants so she yells at Emolga and insults her. "Only a little kid Pokémon would do this"

Emolga gets pissed and storms off. TRio spying off in the distance try to recruit Emolga to their team for revenge on the twerps. "Having an electric type on our side to fight Pikachu will really give the twerps a shock!"

TRio do something and corner Ash and co and kidnap Pikachu and trap it in an electric proof thing. Iris is hurt by Emolga siding with TRio and tries to apologize but Emolga is being a stubborn brat. Snivy pops out of its Pokéball and screams at Emolga with Meowth translating.

Snivy and Emolga start cat fighting(like in Luke's episode) which causes some random wild Pokémon to attack everyone. Iris defends Emolga from a powerful attack and Emolga realizes Iris cares

Emolga turns on TRio and her and Snivy free Pikachu and a Volt Switch, Leaf Storm, and Thunderbolt combo blasts off TRio

END

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
No.

There is no logic or sense for this episode to end with Iris, Cilan and Ash walking in the sunset after an episode's work.

And the following episode, Cilan has reached Striaton City, he's alone, and the Gym Crisis follows.

And you're forgetting one thing.

A Plane.

Edit: Iris and Emolga fight and she joins Team Rocket. You'd think with everything they've been together, Emolga wouldn't be THAT stupid. I can understand Emolga being upset, but joining Team Rocket?

The plots in "Da" have been shady since the beginning. The set up with the Ash and Iris fight was pretty stupid too. Not to mention some others. They are probably just doing this to give Emongs some screen time before it leaves. I personality wish Emonga would leave for real. Since it doesn't really get all that much usage. Plus it might lead up to not having TR in our faces in XY.

Janovy

Banned

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Thankfully I stored the post that I deleted in Word.

Post from the BWS2DA!E17 episode, the TR and Emolga one:
You (99%) WILL care about the episode.

This episode is NOT a filler episode about Emolga and Team Rocket.

APPARENTLY THIS EPISODE IS THE EPISODE WHERE BOTH IRIS AND CILAN WILL LEAVE GIVEN THE SUMMARY OF NEXT EPISODE.

Why? Because the summary of the next eoiusode mention Crisis on Striation Gym. Because Ash isn't going to be in Unova again this means that Cilan is out of the group the episode prior to the 18th episode. And where they leave? In episode 17 (in other words, THIS episode).

Because apparently is confirmed that the epiusode 18 takes place indeed on Striation City, we can expect this episode being the departure of Iris and Cilan.

It could be at the very end of episode 16 "Go Go Gogoat!" but the summary of this episode mentions Iris.

About the point of Emolga joining TR.
I expalin in details:
Iris will probably leave to Opelucid to be the Gym Leader of the city. Iris is a Dragon trainer. Emolga is not a dragon, which means is useless at the Gym. By Emolga going with Team Rocket, Iris oinly has Dragons and Excadrill (related to her storyline, unlike Emolga). THis also could apply in for the same reaso if Iris leaves with Clair (although i'm convinced of the former).

The episode is different than Pikachu joining TR because:
1) Pikachu had amnesia. The summary of the episode says that Emolga is not haivng amnesia and that she join Team Rocket because discrepancies with Iris.
2) Pikachu will stay for years and years when the series is lasting (this also applies to AG089 time). Emolga is joining Team Rocket the episode of the departure. The cases are not comparable.

Iris is probably saying why she leaves in this episode today.

And what will finally happened with Emolga? There’s various possibilities.

Remember that this episode has the statement of Team Rocket "Team Rocket!?", which means that Emolga is not permanently with TR. She could return to iris or join sonewhere else.

Here is right.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned

APPARENTLY THIS EPISODE IS THE EPISODE WHERE BOTH IRIS AND CILAN WILL LEAVE GIVEN THE SUMMARY OF NEXT EPISODE.

Why? Because the summary of the next eoiusode mention Crisis on Striation Gym. Because Ash isn't going to be in Unova again this means that Cilan is out of the group the episode prior to the 18th episode. And where they leave? In episode 17 (in other words, THIS episode).

Because apparently is confirmed that the epiusode 18 takes place indeed on Striation City, we can expect this episode being the departure of Iris and Cilan.

It could be at the very end of episode 16 "Go Go Gogoat!" but the summary of this episode mentions Iris.

I expalin in details:
Iris will probably leave to Opelucid to be the Gym Leader of the city. Iris is a Dragon trainer. Emolga is not a dragon, which means is useless at the Gym. By Emolga going with Team Rocket, Iris oinly has Dragons and Excadrill (related to her storyline, unlike Emolga). THis also could apply in for the same reaso if Iris leaves with Clair (although i'm convinced of the former).

1) Pikachu had amnesia. The summary of the episode says that Emolga is not haivng amnesia and that she join Team Rocket because discrepancies with Iris.
2) Pikachu will stay for years and years when the series is lasting (this also applies to AG089 time). Emolga is joining Team Rocket the episode of the departure. The cases are not comparable.

Remember that this episode has the statement of Team Rocket "Team Rocket!?", which means that Emolga is not permanently with TR. She could return to iris or join sonewhere else.

Here is right.
Just stop.

There is no way Iris and Cilan are leaving in an episode focused around Emolga having a fight with Iris and then joining Team Rocket. Where's the build up for their departure? For Iris? For Cilan? And for the record, it hasn't been said that the Cilan episode is taking place in Striaton, it merely refers to their gym crisis.

So just stop.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
There is sense, because this episode is absolute filler and goofy, and would have no reason for iris to randomly leave a few episode before they reach the place they were going to this whole time. How would they get back anyway? The boat is in destination to kanto and isnt going back.

This is da.we are talking about, a nonsensical saga. We have gone from one episode about a zoroark to an episode about pirate pokemon. They are all just random islands with random plots.

This is a small summary "leaked". It isn't the TV Tokyo summary. Don't make this statements when there are contradictory things.

They were cool to you and some people not to me and other people.

How can I watch? I don't I stopped watching in Hoenn because of them, watched only important stuff in DP because of them and XY might be the same.

I absolutelly do not care about this episode for now becuase it has TR involved, I'm not bashing I'm expressing my dislike for the characters just like I can express my liking of them also.

---

And people guys stop believing what Nymphia wrote...and no Nymphia we don't think you are a troll.
Sorry, but or you like something a lot in the new saga or I think that you will have to stop watching the anime (or at least many episodes of it). TR aren't leaving, and probably neither maki ng long abscens or being serious.

Because the prediction that I have with my friend can easily fail (because if that's true, the forums will explode).

But this is not the only prediction about Da. I predicted that Da willl last 14 episodes and there will be specials if iris and Cilan. Apparently I was right witht he exception that it will be strictly only Iris and Cilan because I haven't predicted the Alexa arc (this is like predicting B2W2 when 99% expected Gray).

Last edited:

I expalin in details:

Here is right.

You've also predicted Dawn returning permanently to the main cast and Iris and Cilan leaving after the Unova League.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
It says Iris and Emolga have a fight and she joins TR, so it's gonna be the obvious scenario where Emolga returns to Iris in the end.

It's a pretty bad reason to go join Team Rocket

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
So this is basically a rehash of ash and iris fighting, except if ash was emolga and joined rocket.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
So this is basically a rehash of ash and iris fighting, except if ash was emolga and joined rocket.

Ash isn't that spiteful. He was the one going to apologize

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think Emolga is tricking Team Rocket.

That much is obvious imo. At the very least she'll end up going back to Iris at the end of the episode, preferably after zapping Team Rocket and/or learning a new move.

Status
Not open for further replies.