• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohanator

Most of BW was written poorly and XY will be written by different people.

Wow wow wow, is this a fact? I hope so lol. I appreciate all the fresh stuff that was tried in this series, we just need the writing to improve now. I'll take AG/DP quality writing gladly, even if even that's not too great in the grand scheme of television history.

Are each series done by a different group of writers or what?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Wow wow wow, is this a fact? I hope so lol. I appreciate all the fresh stuff that was tried in this series, we just need the writing to improve now. I'll take AG/DP quality writing gladly, even if even that's not too great in the grand scheme of television history.

Are each series done by a different group of writers or what?
SlimeSlack's words are absolutely false. And no each series is written by the same writers pretty much.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
To be fair, a large chunk of the fandom thought Ash was going to battle the Sinnoh Elite 4...there was a lot of build-up for it.

It was rather obvious Dawn was going to leave, even though she got a bit more screentime than the other girls she obviously could not escape the advertising fate of the anime.

Large chunck= Cybercubed only when everyone told him he was wrong.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Large chunck= Cybercubed only when everyone told him he was wrong.

I wouldn't have been surprised if Ash went against Aaron. But we knew how many episodes were left until BW started around the time that the league was airing right? Once we saw Tobias we knew it was all over too

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hmm... So far the episode doesn't seem very interesting by itself but still, its only the second episode and maybe Parker gives some information on the Dekorola Islands.

Anyway, it still looks like a fun episode filler or not.. :p

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
How come the main website says this episode is supposed to air on the 5th, the same day the dub airs episodes?
I thought episodes just aired on thursdays(according to my TZ and maybe yours), are they changing it?

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
How come the main website says this episode is supposed to air on the 5th, the same day the dub airs episodes?
I thought episodes just aired on thursdays(according to my TZ and maybe yours), are they changing it?

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Um, this episode is airing on May 2 (Thursday); the next dub episode airs on May 4 (Saturday). Maybe you're confused because the main site uses the British date format (DD/MM/YYYY)?

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Um, this episode is airing on May 2 (Thursday); the next dub episode airs on May 4 (Saturday). Maybe you're confused because the main site uses the British date format (DD/MM/YYYY)?
Well no I got that, but they're both listed for the same day
Edit: nevermind I'm an idiot, and only saw the 5's haha, sorry

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
So is there any chance for a Vespiquen to appear?

I thought it'd be pretty funny if all the Combee were boys but I had a quick look and there's a girl Combee, its still kind of funny idea if you think about a little.. XD

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
So is there any chance for a Vespiquen to appear?

I thought it'd be pretty funny if all the Combee were boys but I had a quick look and there's a girl Combee, its still kind of funny idea if you think about a little.. XD

I'll say pretty high if the honey their looking for is inside a hive like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.