• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Sweet! A Combee appearance! (no pun intended)

inb4 Combee evolution Gen 6 2013?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I'm looking forward to this episode because Combee finally gets another episode.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
If a Combee appears, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a Vespiquen too. I think this episode could be a good chance for a conflict between bees: Combee/Vespiquen vs. Beedrill.

nuzamaki90

An episode where the gang's Pokemon eat honey and end up being addicted to it, and when the bees find out about their shortage of honey, they go on a rampage.

Is my guess on how this episode will go out =P
Seems like a fun one

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
An episode where the gang's Pokemon eat honey and end up being addicted to it, and when the bees find out about their shortage of honey, they go on a rampage.

And Oshawott is the one blamed for doing it and gets punished by the wild pokemons... as usual.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Watch out, I can already see Axew disturbing a swarm of Beedrill/Combee or Oshawott eating their honey.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Axew accidentally gets stuck in a combee hive, and oshawott tries to pull him out, but then starts eating the honey. The combee and the vespiquen start attacking oshawott and axew....plot of the episode found.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
About darn time that combee gets some love. Given its appearance, it would be near impossible if a Vespiquen does not appear.

Looking forward to this episode.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Neither Combee or Beedrill appeal to me, so I'm not too thrilled. Beedrill tend to do the same things whenever it's on-screen.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
I first thought this episode was about combee...which made me thing "Combee go home, your drunk...you was suppose to appear in BWS2 not in DA!!

Then I realized this is the Beedrill and Butterfree episode!! xD

Kein

AKA Silktree
Then I realized this is the Beedrill and Butterfree episode!! xD
I highly doubt that Combee would be in the title if this were the Butterfree episode. But I do think that Beedril and the giant Heatmor may appear here, as they fit the dangerous wild Pokémon motif.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I guess this is where Beedrill will appear, although I'm sure it'll be more about a Combee hive since Beedrill seem to be based more off of wasps or hornets. I'll go ahead and predict that this will be a filler; I mean we've seen Beedrill and Combee before as well as Honey. I don't really think anything more important will happen. :x

dman_dustin

Let's assume that this episode solely revolves around Combee/Vespiquen and potentially Beedrill.

And no notable members of Ash, Iris or Cilan show up (Which excludes Pikachu, Oshawott/Pignite/Snivy, Axew, and Pansage).

Okay assumption entered.

Now why would the writers make an episode like that? Why waste everyone's time with something that wastes everyone's time because "HEY" what about Ash, Iris, and Cilan's other Pokemon, you think maybe they could use some screen time, instead of some boring filler.

NOW that was under certain assumptions that if they hold true, I will never be impressed with this episode. "Danger" in the title or not. I'm sick of episodes where Scraggy, Palpitoad, Boldore, Krookodile, Unfezant, Leavanny don't show up. Throw Stunfisk in there. I can't think of any Iris Pokemon that would benefit at this point in time except maybe Emolga, but I wouldn't care so much even if it did show up. Now let's exclude Stunfisk and toss him into the next episode which is for Cilan anyway. So that leaves just Ash's Unova reserve Pokemon (Pokemon that aren't Pikachu or starters).

I mean Snivy will always be a welcome sight BUT other Pokemon need it more

Now again, that was an assumption, I HOPE some of Ash's Pokemon show up, and I will automatically dislike this episode.

Ash's OTHER Pokemon >>>>> Episode where only Pikachu and the starters show up.

Don't have anything else to add until we get a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.