• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
You could predict that about every episode of DA! that we know of will be fillers to be honest XD Though a bunch of them actually sound pretty interesting

I guess so, but this one sounds particularly uneventful. I can almost imagine Ash repeating the same adventure he had in the original Combee episode from DP. I just want some comedy to liven things up; I hope Oshawott appears and eats a ton of honey and makes the Combee angry or something. That would be so adorable. :3

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Where is the screenshot image of Beedrill?

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/images/news/130313_decorora04.jpg[/IMG139]

no theres not. as far as I'm aware there's nothing whatsoever hinting at Combee being here. I think that was just a mistake

Yes, there could be. There could have been a typo. If not, then it could be a pun on Combee's name and it could still appear, or it could be about Beedrill.

I'd rather it be about the Beedrill and Combee.

You could predict that about every episode of DA! that we know of will be fillers to be honest XD Though a bunch of them actually sound pretty interesting

Where are people getting this from? It's honestly getting quite annoying.

Sure, it's what some would call a filler arc, but that doesn't mean all the episodes will be.

Lets look at the episodes.

The first one, an introduction episode to this arc and since there doesn't seem to be a specific plot for the episode other than the general summary that they're setting sail toward Kanto, it could have elements that don't make it a filler episode.

This one, sure, it could be a filler, but we know nothing about it other than the title.

Cilan's episode, development, one of his Pokemon could learn a new move or evolve.

Oshawott episode, there could also be some development or a new move.

Oak episode, it seems Oak will get Rotom, so a non filler.

The eeveelution one, probably a filler.

Butterfree episode, non filler.

Clair episode, non filler.

The rest, we don't really know much about.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I guess so, but this one sounds particularly uneventful. I can almost imagine Ash repeating the same adventure he had in the original Combee episode from DP. I just want some comedy to liven things up; I hope Oshawott appears and eats a ton of honey and makes the Combee angry or something. That would be so adorable. :3

Or Axew gets lost in a Combee hive and Oshawott ticks off the Beedrill nest.

TheSirPeras

The end of an era

I hated those episodes in DP they were so boring, hopefully they make this good. I'm guessing Ash & co. use honey on a tree (like the DP games mechanism) and a bunch of Beedrill attack them (and then add a plot) or something like that. It would make sense with the title being Sweet honey is filled with danger, danger being the Beedrill? I don't know

jh941

To be honest I actually like this episode, ive always been a fan of Beedrill in the anime, be interesting to see their interactions with the group

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'd rather it be about the Beedrill and Combee.

We've seen Beedril before. mostly chasing Ash and his croonies around. I don't think I would need to see that. But Combee is an exception.

Cilan's episode, development, one of his Pokemon could learn a new move or evolve.

I wouldn't count on it. We've seen Cilan episodes before and just because it's a Cilan episode doesn't mean jack sh*t will happen in it.

Oshawott episode, there could also be some development or a new move.

We've also seen Oshawott in episodes as well. See above:

Oak episode, it seems Oak will get Rotom, so a non filler.

Just because it's Ash's Professor that gets a pokemon every decade doesn't the episode will be of significance.

Butterfree episode, non filler.

That's because we haven't see it in ages. So we don't know what will be going on. As far as Claire goes she's just another gymleader. But since Iris is fangirling over her pokemon then it must be a big deal.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

playerking

Not sure if it's from this episode or not, but here's a picture of Jessie and James in a disguise.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/Team_Rocket_Disguise_zpse3f1a6af.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
It kind of seems like things are being built up slowly for them to eentually become completely silly TRio again. No jetpacks, no trench coat devious plan plotting, etc.

Thank god for that. TR in episode N no longer even resembled what they were supposed to be, its as jarring as if Ash suddenly evolved all his pokemon and won every single gym battle without losing a single pokemon.

playerking

Thank god for that. TR in episode N no longer even resembled what they were supposed to be, its as jarring as if Ash suddenly evolved all his pokemon and won every single gym battle without losing a single pokemon.

Or thank god for that possibility not happening. They still use their Jetpacks and I haven't seen them being silly for a while now, what makes people think this means they're reverting back, especially when there have been(what I consider) little to no signs?

What do you mean what they were supposed to be? Like going back to being silly? It was never stated that that was going to happen. They're more serious and more competent now, but why is that a bad thing. It's not like they haven't got their personalities anymore. People sometimes exaggerate how they act now, talking like they're robots. I think it's pretty obvious that they still have personalities, sure they may not be as in your face as they once were, but they're still there. I can see bits where Meowth acts sort of like he did in DP and earlier seasons and Jessie and James still show that they care about him, if they were mindless drones they would just forget about him, I think.

And every now and then they go into their disguises and act less serious, so I think that still shows that they can be half serious and half silly.

I kind of hope that picture is from this episode.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Or thank god for that possibility not happening. They still use their Jetpacks and I haven't seen them being silly for a while now, what makes people think this means they're reverting back, especially when there have been(what I consider) little to no signs?

What do you mean what they were supposed to be? Like going back to being silly? It was never stated that that was going to happen. They're more serious and more competent now, but why is that a bad thing. It's not like they haven't got their personalities anymore. People sometimes exaggerate how they act now, talking like they're robots. I think it's pretty obvious that they still have personalities, sure they may not be as in your face as they once were, but they're still there. I can see bits where Meowth acts sort of like he did in DP and earlier seasons and Jessie and James still show that they care about him, if they were mindless drones they would just forget about him, I think.

And every now and then they go into their disguises and act less serious, so I think that still shows that they can be half serious and half silly.]

I kind of hope that picture is from this episode.

And that is the main problem, because I don't see being half silly And half serious as a good thing at all. I don't know if I should just be laughing at them or supposed to be seeing them as legitamate threats to ash and pikachu. Even as silly as they were in aG and especially DP, I knew how they Were as characters, instead of them just going back and forth. Just be all serious like early BW, or all goofy like AG/DP.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Not sure if it's from this episode or not, but here's a picture of Jessie and James in a disguise.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/Team_Rocket_Disguise_zpse3f1a6af.png[/IMG139]

Definitely this episode. They have bee coloured hats and honeycomb shaped shades. Looks like they want to peddle some honey or something.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Whether that image if from this episode or not doesn't really matter to me (although it does sort of resemble a bee). I'm more upset that Team Rocket has gone back to using mediocre disguises. Like hello, why isn't James wearing a weave like he wore in one of the previous DA! episodes? It looked so perfect and even I was fooled for a few minutes until I realized that it was James. It's like he took one step forward and two steps back. I'm disappointed to be honest.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Whether that image if from this episode or not doesn't really matter to me (although it does sort of resemble a bee). I'm more upset that Team Rocket has gone back to using mediocre disguises. Like hello, why isn't James wearing a weave like he wore in one of the previous DA! episodes? It looked so perfect and even I was fooled for a few minutes until I realized that it was James. It's like he took one step forward and two steps back. I'm disappointed to be honest.
For comedic relief, like usual. It's "funny" if they have terrible disguises and ash still can't recognize them, rather than having legit really good disguises that would fool anyone.

playerking

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/130502_01.jpg[/IMG139]

The Beedrill are here.

SlimeStack

Honestly, Team Rocket's flaw was that they appeared in every episode, or at least appeared in episodes that they did not belong in.

Silly Team Rocket was great, and episodes focused on them were great. Episodes like the Wayward Wobbuffet or Where No Togepi Has Gone before were amazing episodes that featured them heavily. Episodes like that recent one with the Ampharos, Cottonee In Love, the first four Pokémon Leagues, some of the earlier gym battles etc, where they appear and waste screentime, just drag an episode down or are used as a plot device to get a boring episode moving were all terrible.

So honestly, bring on silly Team Rocket. Just don't use them in every episode.

Eievui-Nymphia

XY, gen of dreams.
Status
Not open for further replies.