• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e2 - Sweet Honey is Filled with Danger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

Haven't they worn those outfits before? I swear I've seen those beforeXD
Looks like Team Rocket Jessie/James really will be going back to comical, which is good cuz I miss that side of them.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Another image.

[IMG139]http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/404/decoloraepisodesscan1.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Another image.

[IMG139]http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32/Playerking95/Decolora_Episodes_Scan_1_zpsc4eb2df5.png[/IMG139]

Bad links..

playerking

Bad links..

Not at all. They did work, since ShinyCharizard saw it. It's just a Bandwidth problem, as you can clearly see(or maybe only I can see it).

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I can't see the scans, but I know that the Beedrill appear in this episode despite the fact that they're more like wasps than actual bees but whatever. I guess they're the Combee's rivals or something. Also, I'd much rather see a Teddiursa than an Ursaring since they have an obvious affinity for honey and stuff like that. Plus they're so cute.~

playerking

Victre's from this episode.

[IMG139]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2249/bw123126.png[/IMG139]

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Beedrill, Combee, Victreebell, and Ursaring all in one episode?? Lol there is gonna be a lot of running in this episode.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I wonder if Ursuring is going to be just like a token wild bear that they bump into.

The usual case, I'm not expecting much more. Every serie has an episode like this, it's a fact.
Very happy that Combee makes an appearance here. If you look at the scan, we can see a female Combee. A possible Vespiquen here ?

And what if Oshawott evolves?Although...sort of unnecesary...at the end.

you mean here? ain't happening. its still an oshawott in later eps

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Ah, another rampaging Ursaring.. because that's what we all needed to see..

Bee's, honey, bears:
- Beedrill
- Combee
- Ursaring

It's like a match made in heaven.

Beedrill, Combee, Victreebell, and Ursaring all in one episode?? Lol there is gonna be a lot of running in this episode.

This is sounding more and more like a certain Johto filler.. Forest Grumps! That's it.. Features Ursaring and Victreebel, and the group getting mixed up.. -.-

And what if Oshawott evolves?Although...sort of unnecesary...at the end.

Definitely happening in my dreams! :D

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Bee's, honey, bears:
- Beedrill
- Combee
- Ursaring

It's like a match made in heaven.

This is sounding more and more like a certain Johto filler.. Forest Grumps! That's it.. Features Ursaring and Victreebel, and the group getting mixed up.. -.-

Definitely happening in my dreams! :D

Yet another a johto filler rehash, just like ampharos./mareep.

Status
Not open for further replies.