• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Cilan isn't catching that kitty. I mean it is just like Iris and Vanilluxe as thy both belong to a trainer already.

BlueDragonfangirl

Yup looks like vanillish/ite to me! View attachment 9019

Looks like cilan might get a battle due to the pointing, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just his way of accusing the thief?

Well, it'd be a nice way to say good-bye to Dento, letting him catch one last Pokemon before, if He leaves. I'd love if that happened but..

Cilan isn't catching that kitty. I mean it is just like Iris and Vanilluxe as thy both belong to a trainer already.

to be fair that doesn't automatically rule it out. especially as Purrloin isn't completely happy with its owner.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Plus by now we got plenty of movie info, if someone was catching anything we would have seen Purrloin merchandise by now, unfortunatly we haven't.

What part of nonesense post are you talking aboutXD

What Doryuzu said.

Oh my god. Thanks a lot, preview. You spoiled the mystery already.

Unless it's like the last Detective Cilan episode and just an imagined Cilan theory. :/

Not like they don't spoil us all the time, we sometimes know the entire plot of an episode based on the 300 previews(video, summaries, pictures,merchandise, wtv) we get.

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
to be fair that doesn't automatically rule it out. especially as Purrloin isn't completely happy with its owner.

Plus I don't think Stunfisk was given any. :p

He probably won't catch it, but I definitely see him bonding with it. what if ripple set this whole thing up because she's paranoid her Purrloin will one day steal her jewels

Everlasting

Everything stays.
FINALLY VANILLITE SHOWS UP !
As speculated before, I think Vanillite and Roselia are working together in that mystery. Even if I would like to see this, it's pretty unprobable that Cilan catches that Purrloin. Bonding with it would be the ideal scenario, as Cilan could resolve his fear. However, I agree with another catch for Cilan. Maybe it won't be in that episode but I hope it will still have one.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yup looks like vanillish/ite to me! View attachment 9019

Looks like cilan might get a battle due to the pointing, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's just his way of accusing the thief?

Kiiiii @ us solving the mystery before the episode even airs. I think we should all be certified detectives at this point. Still, I'm kind of disappointed. This isn't much of a plot twist, so the whole episode seems a lot more redundant than I thought it would be. I'm currently debating whether I should watch it or not; I've been watching the anime again recently but I might skip this one episode since I already know how this episode will turn out.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm crying because this episode is airing tomorrow. ;-; This is like the most excited I've been for a Pokemon episode in several weeks!

Yeah, I guess there hasn't been any episodes focusing on Cilan in a really long time but hopefully he gets a little more focus from now on!

Anyway, it's be cool if there's flashbacks to Cilan's fear on Purrloin. XD

WaterShuriken

I'm crying because this episode is airing tomorrow. ;-; This is like the most excited I've been for a Pokemon episode in several weeks!

You should change your username in October to Dent_maniac. Hehe.

Too bad this seems like an episode where we won't see any pokemon from the main cast except for Pikachu and Axew.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

I'm glad than you can feel that way. :)

Unfortunately, Georgia may never appear again, so I don't see myself getting excited for characters.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
You should change your username in October to Dent_maniac. Hehe.

Too bad this seems like an episode where we won't see any pokemon from the main cast except for Pikachu and Axew.

Wait, don't any of Cilan's Pokemon get to appear here? I only remember seeing Team Rocket not listed but isn't there a chance for shared VAs, anyway??

Oh also, Pikachu and Axew are main characters, of course they'll appear here. :p

WaterShuriken

Wait, don't any of Cilan's Pokemon get to appear here? I only remember seeing Team Rocket not listed but isn't there a chance for shared VAs, anyway??

Oh also, Pikachu and Axew are main characters, of course they'll appear here. :p

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Choroneko
Chinami Nishimura: Miruhog
Chika Fujimura: Vanipeti
Kenta Miyake: Shoal
Ai Sato: Ripple
Takahiro Sakurai: Tide
Masayuki Kato: Parker
Kensuke Sato: Current
Kiyotaka Furushima
Yuta Odagaki
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

No Crustle that's for sure. Pansage isn't likely as that would have priority over the Vanipeti/Vanillite. So the only one that overlaps and still has a chance is Stunfisk as the Narrator always has priority.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hopefully this isn't pure filler like the first two episodes...come on Dento, embrace and reveal the cause of your fears.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Hopefully this isn't pure filler like the first two episodes...come on Dento, embrace and reveal the cause of your fears.

Well, the first one wasn't exactly a filler, but yeah, I hope this one won't be either, even though I think it will be. But even if it is, it won't be the worst thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.