• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honeyichigo

The manliest
Cilan investigating a closed-circle mystery, huh? I look forward to this.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Detective Sommelier in a locked room in the ocean? My biggest hope for this episode is that Cabernet appears. She could use another appearance and if Choroneko is involved it'd be nice to get some explanation on why Dento thinks so nasty of them. I'm hoping it's not a comedy episode, unfortunately, due to the nature of the picture in the scan it might be a comedic episode. I'd prefer if Dento got himself a more "serious"(No offense big Dento fans ^^; ) episode. If this episode takes place underwater, naturally, I'd like a Maggyo starring and maybe Gamagaru as well. From the picture we see a Vanipeti, Roselia, and Choroneko. There's no telling what the first two could be doing there but, I could easily see Dento catching either one of those Pokemon. None of them have been prominent in BW thus far. Some Cabernet, some Choroneko explanation, and we could have the makings of a really good episode. Of course a battle for Maggyo would be welcomed, Iwaperesu and Yanappu have both gotten some prominent focus thus far.

Last edited:

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Nice. Another detective Cilan episode. I'm so looking forward to this.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Marine Tube? Magic Room? So vague. It's a Cilan episode though, so that's nice.

e9310103838

Just to suggest the title.

密室=秘密の部屋=Chamber of Secrets

This is from the title of Harry Potter. ;392;

Finally, something for Cilan after his drought of getting nearly nothing in a long time.

Here's hoping he gets some more development in this one. :)

Sometimes Cilan's the only one who keeps me watching the anime. Iris as well. xD.

I'm getting so sick and tired of Ash and TRio's predictable antics for some reason these days...

Harry Potter rocked. :D

Last edited:

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
OU DEAR GOD I ALMOST HAD A HEART ARTACK

SO the first thing that came to my mind was he was trapped in a room with his worst nightmare and has to use his detective skills to get out.

I don't think Cabernet needs to be here. Just because that should be saved for normal Sommelier stuff. >.>

Lol everyone's just grateful they gave him an episode. XD I hope it goes over his Purrloin fear, but at the same time I hope it's a funny episode.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

...no

A Locked Room Mystery is a detective fiction term referring to a story dealing with the solving of a crime that took place somewhere where no perpetrator could've realistically have committed it. The typical setting is a person entering a room, locking all entrances to it from the inside, and then somehow getting killed there.
THAT's what it refers to.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Cilan really should just focus on being a normal Pokemon sommelier already and stop throwing boring throwaway plots around it.

Fixed.

...no

A Locked Room Mystery is a detective fiction term referring to a story dealing with the solving of a crime that took place inside a room that was locked from the outside. THAT's what it refers to.

Dayum, someone ninja'd me.

Cilan isn't good enough to be a detective. At least, definitely not a serious one. He's never serious. As for the locked room mystery, I don't think there might be any deaths in Pokemon. So meh, could just be misleading probably?

I'm guessing something was stolen from a locked room on the boat and Cilan suspects Purrloin. He sets out to prove purrloin guilty only to find it didn't commit the crime

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Huh actually this is more interesting. How do they find a room on the sea? Unless it's a boat.

But anyway this is the third episode right? There's still plenty of time for Dento to be developed. So I'm fine with this being funny/creative like the Beheeyem epi.

Cilan isn't good enough to be a detective

He thinks he is. xD

But actually he's pretty competent when he doesn't try. Remember the Foongus?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.