• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I get that "locked room" is it's own detective thing, but you're acting as if it's impossible to get trapped/locked in this episode

I'm not, but there's nothing anywhere that even remotely implies that any such thing will happen.

dman_dustin

I'm not, but there's nothing anywhere that even remotely implies that any such thing will happen.

No, there's no implication in the title.

But this is Pokemon, which had Cilan randomly tripping and hitting things just a second after Iris warned him, for whatever reason.

It really would surprise me if being trapped in a room, isn't just to add some kind comic relief to this episode, or to create some kind of tension of some kind. Of course if it's used as a metaphor (as opposed to literally a "crime" occurring in a locked room, where no one could've done it) then never mind. But I'm not sure how a metaphor of a locked room would work in an open sea, unless it's something that doesn't belong in the sea, but even then I don't think that makes much sense. So I don't know what the hell it could about.

A summary would definitely help, or least I would hope so.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I know what locked room mystery means. It means a murder or some kind happens inside a room that's impossible to exit, eg. locked from the inside. I changed my mind. I think this title is just a metaphor. It's really unrealistic for a Pokemon to get trapped just because of some lock.

Locked Room is really hard to create in Pokemon, lol. A ditto can just flow through it. Other Pokemon can just blast the door to death.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Really? his posts doesn't even make sense, Dent does that he has his Detective gig, he uses his sommelier skills for that apparently, I dunno why seeing an episode about him doing his detective thing surprises anyone or is bad, thats like reading something about an episode Satoshi is battling and say again? and we both know what he means with his again.

That is unless he actually wants to be a detective then maybe this episode might be of some use.

Internet Glitch ate my post involving Palpitoad helping Cilan.

So I'll just cut to my main point. Stunfisk or else.
================

Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea?

I get that "locked room" is it's own detective thing, but you're acting as if it's impossible to get trapped/locked in this episode

Or is it that called "Locked/Trapped in a room while solving a locked room mystery, mystery?"

New Sequel Episode discovered: Detective Axew! Getting Lost, while being locked in a room while solving a locked room mystery on the open sea." I certainly can't wait for this episode.
--------------------

I bet this episode will be about Pokemon food disappearing or something, and there's no way anyone could've ate it.

Until we learn Oshawott learned instant transmission, and ate all the food. Oddly enough a telepathic Lucario will be in this episode as well.

So this episode is about Axew getting lost too? Wow, two disappointments in one episode. How can you do this to me writers?!

gohan5

Irisboy
I'm not especially excited for this episode either. From what I've heard, it sounds pretty similar to the last detective episode. The difference being that there apparently was a crime committed vs looking for a lost pokemon that got out of a "locked room." Just not that big a fan of the detective episodes, but we'll see what happens.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/130509_01.jpg[/IMG139]

Image of the episode from TV-Tokyo's Pokemon trailer page.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Coming back to the 'locked room'-debate.. I think the 'room'-bit is just a metaphor for the boat. In a regular 'locked room' situation, the culprit of the crime is still within the room along with several other suspects and the detective. This of course, is VERY EASY to pull off on a boat. Since nobody can, logically speaking, leave once at open sea. Of course there's TR with their jetpacks, but considering TR is posing as the crew, I think the end result will be obvious.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Because they really are.

Badum tsss!

They should've done more distinct stories with these. This one at least sounds different then the Cubchoo and Solosis ones, but those were just 'missing'-cases and therefore were very boring when looked at as a pair.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/trailer/images/130509_01.jpg[/IMG139]

Image of the episode from TV-Tokyo's Pokemon trailer page.

Whoa. Whoa. Cilan in front of a neon city backdrop? I thought this was on a boat! Get hyped!

TV-Tokyo should probably choose a better image that we may or may have not seen before. :/

BlueDragonfangirl

So let me get this right, instead of having Dento's last episode about Dento be about him only, we have the gang searching for Axew along with this Wow. If Dento does leave, I hope we have at least some what of a hint about why hes going to, not just a last second thing cuz I'd really hate that.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Whoa. Whoa. Cilan in front of a neon city backdrop? I thought this was on a boat! Get hyped!

TV-Tokyo should probably choose a better image that we may or may have not seen before. :/

Lol, maybe the whole castelia city floated up from the grouns to the middle of the ocean near the island they are at.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
So let me get this right, instead of having Dento's last episode about Dento be about him only, we have the gang searching for Axew along with this Wow. If Dento does leave, I hope we have at least some what of a hint about why hes going to, not just a last second thing cuz I'd really hate that.

Where in the world does it say this episode is about Kibago being searched for by the gang?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Because they really are.

Spilling truth tea left and right.~

I'm cackling at that teaser image though. It looks like every other detective Cilan scene so what's the point of showing it? Is that supposed to get us excited or something? Because I don't think it's working. I love a good mystery episode as much as the next person, but it's not a good sign when the producers start recycling both a popular plot point and previously used animation. It just seems very lackluster in my opinion.

BlueDragonfangirl

Where in the world does it say this episode is about Kibago being searched for by the gang?

I guess I shouldn't trust rumors, some one on here tolled me this, they knew it'd get me ticked off I swearXD

I hope Dento gets some really good screen time, its been ages since we've had one and its almost time for him to leave...Wonder if will get another episode before they go?

Status
Not open for further replies.