• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bws2da!e3 - Cilan the Connoisseur Detective! A Locked Room Mystery on the Open Sea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Ugh, this episode is looking more and more terrible as we get more information. Like really, Cilan, one of the best Connoisseurs that we know of is using his skills to find missing jewelry? What a complete waste of time imo. I know I've said this before, but the writers really need to come up with episodes that show off Cilan's innate Connoisseur abilities instead of wasting time with "funny" episodes that almost never have any impact on the overall plot.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Because the jewels radiance is so beautiful it drives everyone to the floor when they see it. :p

I don't know WHO he is, he could be the house detective for all we know. :p But he's shocked by something, maybe he noticed it was missing? but he is on the floor lol. He could be getting the third degree. XD

If Dento solves the mystery this time, does that count as character development? LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE IMPROVED FROM LAST TIME (if he does). XD What if he gets paid for solving this?

Last edited:

Luthor

I do hope if nothing else we see Cilan having a moment where he stands up for something (i'm hoping for purrloin). I found it interesting when he stood up for what he believed in to skyla.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
[IMG139]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2249/bw123126.png[/IMG139]

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm gonna guess that Purrloin stole the jewel and Roselia is the lady's Pokemon.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm gonna guess that Purrloin stole the jewel and Roselia is the lady's Pokemon.

Don't forget there is a Vanillite in the episode. I hope this time the icecone hasn't a rapport with crimes (c.f. : The Mighty Accelguard to the Rescue!) and the Roselia looks suspicious if you ask me. Not another Pokémon of Roselia's evolutionnary line to be a lady's Pokémon, please (c.f. : Beauties are Battling for Pride and Prestige!). My ideal scenario would be that Purrloin will be accused by the lady with the jewel for no reasons and Cilan will have to deal with that cat and maybe explain his fear for once.

Squirtle_007

And all that people in the episode sent my hopes about Cilan catching either Vanillite/Purrloin/ROSELIA to the crapper AGAIN :(

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Yeah, the tournament is here and I think it happens on the ship.

So yeah, time to speculate about the tournament here.

so the tournament takes place in this episode? or do they just learn of it here?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ya but the Mijumaru episode hasn't shown any pokemon outside of the Mijumaru line. It seems to me if these other pokemon are indeed for the tournament, it would have to be in this episode.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Ya but the Mijumaru episode hasn't shown any pokemon outside of the Mijumaru line. It seems to me if these other pokemon are indeed for the tournament, it would have to be in this episode.

Well maybe that's what the Marine Cup Tournament is, a tournament that only allows members of the Oshawott line? I mean that tournament does have a golden scalchop as a prize.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well maybe that's what the Marine Cup Tournament is, a tournament that only allows members of the Oshawott line? I mean that tournament does have a golden scalchop as a prize.

Ya but then that doesn't explain the other pokemon here. This episode might mention it but I don't think the tournament is in this episode.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I still don't know why they'd make such a big deal about an Oshawott tournament though. I mean granted, Oshawott is the most popular Pokemon on the planet, but what's the point in hyping a one-episode tournament? We already know that Oshawott's not evolving or leaving anyway, so why even mention it in this episode's summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.