1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E5 - Meowth and Zoroark [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

BWS2Da!05: Island of Illusions! Zoroark in Mist!!
    Airdate: May 23, 2013
    On their way to Mahora Island, located in an area in the ocean engulfed in deep mist, Ash and his friends encounter a huge shadow approaching them from within the mist. Afterwards, the group hears rumors about the appearance of a huge Pokémon on Mahora Island several decades ago and decides to go to the small isolated island that was mentioned in the story.

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg

Meowth looking sort of evil/possessed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  2. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

So Zoroark is finally debuting, and what makes it even better is Meowth being evil/gaining another focus episode.

3. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Any meowth centered episode is always good, so I like this one.

4. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I'm glad Zoroark is finally appearing. Hopefully Meowth learns a new attack or Zoroark gets caught by somebody

5. After what, 2 years, this ***** is finally appearing. Bless.

6. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

I'm getting worry about all this episode focusing on Meowth...

We know what happen when a character gets to much focus!!

7. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

It's zoroark, they won't leave him in the dust. I bet it will tie the two together .

8. Virgil134

Virgil134 Eevee Trainer

When I saw the first picture of this scan that didn't show Meowth's red eyes I thought this would be about the TRio trying to capture Zoroark, now I am not so sure what to expect from this episode. I guess we'll see

9. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

What happens when a character gets to much focus?

10. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Best Wishes really loves meowth. And I love him too. Can't wait.

11. spikyearedpichu

spikyearedpichu Dawn of the XY Era

When a character gets to much focus they get the boot!! A really stinky one..

12. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

That won't be the case with Meowth. I am starting to think TR will never leave.

13. Haunter ゴースト

Haunter ゴースト Well-Known Member

You're right.

Tracey, Misty and Brock got SOOOO much development.

14. Pokemaniac24

Pokemaniac24 Banned

And you could probably add Cilan to that list soon. Although, I am hoping DA gives him development.

15. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The former is so unlikely that I'm willing to bet anything that it won't happen, while the latter would probably be redundant since the only character that really needs a Pokemon is Cilan, and given the newest information it seems that he's leaving so a capture would do absolutely nothing for his character imo.

This seems to be a Meowth episode anyway. I can't see Ash or the others getting much screen-time to begin with. I want to see little Zorua babies though. That would make my day.

16. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

I hope this Zoroark ends up following TR for a while like the Snubbul do back in Johto

Idk why, but Da! is givin me a serious case of Johto nostalgia, whether t be because of Clair, the Croconaw Pirate, the Eevees, or just the fact that I think the Da! saga is BW's Johto.

17. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Wow. So after Movie 13, just over 2 years, Zoroark is finally debuting. Was kind of hoping N would have one, but this works, too.

18. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Really? not that it would be a bad thing even though Meowth is the only decent of the bunch to me but no thats not true.

19. [does that mean that RD is going to steal Zoroaku or is this a Nyasu only type job? it might be interesting if it was like the Pokemon theft in the train chase episode]

20. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Anybody else find it a little weird that TR isn't with Meowth??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.