• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E5 - Meowth and Zoroark [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Ah at least Zoroark is finally debuting. It looks to be an enjoyable episode at least. Although it's sad when a wild pokemon evolves before any of Ash's pokemon have in a long time.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I wonder why it's evolving from Zorua. Anyway, this episode looks like a fever dream.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I still think this will be a filler, albeit one that may prove to be entertaining. I've kind of seen enough of Zorua and Zoroark's Illusion ability already though so this could turn out to be a boring episode unless the writers spice things up. I bet the Zoroark is just causing chaos for its own entertainment.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I wonder why it's evolving from Zorua. Anyway, this episode looks like a fever dream.

Well, what else usually evolves from Zorua? :p

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
He's asking why it isn't a Zoroark from the start, a very reasonable question.

It's kinda hard to know that for sure from the way he asked, calm down.

And, maybe Zorua evolved and gets scared (like that Hydragon) and goes berserk with it's illusions? Or maybe there's two Zoroarks? Maybe the evolution is a illusion?!

Locormus

It's kinda hard to know that for sure from the way he asked, calm down.

And, maybe Zorua evolved and gets scared (like that Hydragon) and goes berserk with it's illusions? Or maybe there's two Zoroarks? Maybe the evolution is a illusion?!

Calm down? I am calm, I even ended my sentence with a singular dot. With that added remark ', a very reasonable question.' I mean that asking why a Zorua needs to evolve before showcasing Zoroark is just a good question. It opens up discussion pertaining how Zorua might be thought of as more marketable then Zoroark. Which might be true considering how we will have seen Zorua three times before Zoroark shows up, and considering how Zorua was revealed along Zoroark while we only got Zoroark's silhouette back in early 2010.

Aside from that, it's quite obvious that he meant it that way. Shneak knows perfectly well that Zoroark evolves from Zorua, so the only reason he would pose the question is to remark why we're having a random evolution before getting to the plot. Which may be an evolution out of fright as you propose.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Calm down? I am calm, I even ended my sentence with a singular dot. With that added remark ', a very reasonable question.' I mean that asking why a Zorua needs to evolve before showcasing Zoroark is just a good question. It opens up discussion pertaining how Zorua might be thought of as more marketable then Zoroark. Which might be true considering how we will have seen Zorua three times before Zoroark shows up, and considering how Zorua was revealed along Zoroark while we only got Zoroark's silhouette back in early 2010.

Aside from that, it's quite obvious that he meant it that way. Shneak knows perfectly well that Zoroark evolves from Zorua, so the only reason he would pose the question is to remark why we're having a random evolution before getting to the plot. Which may be an evolution out of fright as you propose.

Eh, sorry, I'm used to every other post in these forums nowdays are from people picking fights and trolling and whatever.
But no, I didn't find it that obvious he meant it like that (or else I would have replied differently). But, nevermind that anyways, on topic~

Locormus

I wonder what Meowth does in order to get Zoroark's trust in this one, or whatever happens which makes Zoroark create an illusion of a giant Meowth.

dman_dustin

I don't think what we saw was Zorua evolving unless there is two Zoroark showing up, or some illusion stuff is happening.

Because when Zorua supposedly evolves they are on land.

But Ash and Co see a silhouette of Zoroark while on a boat looking through the mist.

Yes I suppose it could be Zorua, but I thought Zorua's illusions were less effective than Zoroark, as in Zoroark can create an illusion surrounding the entire room, while Zorua can only change it's appearance.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5057/wwwdotuporg4139591.jpg[/img139]

So, the Heatmor is from this ep?

If so, the other thread can be closed, then.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Is Mijumaru 100% confirmed to be here??

Status
Not open for further replies.