• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E5 - Meowth and Zoroark [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The VA List.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth
Zorua
Nurse Joy
Parker

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
The VA List.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth
Zorua
Nurse Joy
Parker

That's it? I guess Pikachu, Snivy, Charizard, are the only ones of Ash's Pokemon that may appear?

playerking

That's it? I guess Pikachu, Snivy, Charizard, are the only ones of Ash's Pokemon that may appear?

Of course Pikachu will, but yeah, those are the only one, with the addition of Leavanny and Boldore.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

playerking

Illegitimate Pokemon Center? I'm kind of intrigued and I hope we see more giant Pokemon illusions.

Preview
- Ash and co. are on the islands, surrounded by a fog.
- They're on the ship and Pikachu spots a giant Zoroark in the fog.
- There's a mysterious man hiding from Ash and co. on the ship. Looker? Probably not.
- Ash witnesses a Zorua evolving into a Zoroark.
- Heatmor causes chaos by using a Flamethrower like attack on Ash and co.
- Nurse Joy gets up from behind her desk.
- A giant Meowth scares Team Rocket.
- Nurse Joy brings a Zorua to Audino with a glowing, older Nurse Joy looking woman in the background.
- The older one is shocked.
- Nurse Joy is behind her desk with her head down, so her eyes aren't shown.
- Zoroark glows yellow and something red comes from him/her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhwM5NX1kQo

Last edited:

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I think you mean Heatmor, not Heatran, btw. :p

Also, that mysterious person should be that old Joy, me thinks. Neat. Can't wait~

playerking

I think you mean Heatmor, not Heatran, btw. :p

Also, that mysterious person should be that old Joy, me thinks. Neat. Can't wait~

Ah, yes, Heatmor. I wish it was Heatran, because I hate Heatmor.

Plus maybe I was just slipped up because I saw something in the preview that I didn't expect.

I assume the young Nurse Joy is Zoroark and the older one used to work there and Zoroark was her friend and now it's causing trouble to anyone who visitys, maybe because it is protective of something there, like a baby Zorua or some Zorua and/or generally some Pokemon that live on the island.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Ah, yes, Heatmor. I wish it was Heatran, because I hate Heatmor.

Plus maybe I was just slipped up because I saw something in the preview that I didn't expect.

I assume the young Nurse Joy is Zoroark and the older one used to work there and Zoroark was her friend and now it's causing trouble to anyone who visitys, maybe because it is protective of something there, like a baby Zorua or some Zorua and/or generally some Pokemon that live on the island.

No worries. Their names are kinda similar anyways~

And yes, that sounds pretty right, actually. Should be a neat episode. I've wanted to see Zoroark in the anime for some time now. ^^

playerking

that Heatmor was hugh

I don't know...I don't see the the similarities.

[IMG139]http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/81/Black_2_White_2_Hugh.png[/IMG139]

EDIT: I don't think I will like this episode that much, but I'll have to wait and find out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.