1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

BWS2Da!06: Rotom VS Professor Okido
    Airs: May 30th
    To meet up with Professor Oak, Ash and his friends have come to Mutoro Island, which is inhabited by many Rotom, the "Plasma Pokémon". The professor says he has come to the island to write a thesis about Rotom. Having found a/some Rotom, Ash and his friends use electricity as bait to attract them...

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org4034194.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

It looks like the region prof's lab.

3. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Banned

Its another Rotom filler....like the one in DP.

4. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

An Oak captured = filler?

Tell me moar...!

The scan basically makes it 90% possible he catches one.

5. ConUxie223

ConUxie223 Kalos Trap Queen

Or it becomes the new GS ball and its the reason Ash and co. are in these islands in the first place so they can deliver it to some other professor.

I'm hoping we get some Rotom and Jirachi interaction since their both cute individual legendaries.

6. Shneak

Shneak THE LAST STARDUST

Rotom's not a legend.

But I'm glad to see it again.

7. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

I guess having Tracy as an assistant wasn't good enough for Oak. Now he needs the Rotom to do the rest of his chores.

8. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

A Rotom Island? Okay I guess. Looks like it would be a fun episode. I don't really remember the Sinnoh Rotom episode.

9. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Rotom's not a Legendary Pokemon.~

Is it bad that I actually yawned when I saw what the episode is about? I mean not only do I not care for Oak, but Rotom? Seriously? We already saw it in action complete with all its formes so what's the point of another Rotom episode?

10. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

The Rotom was basically trolling everyone the entire episode.

11. mockingjay

mockingjay swift and turn

basically an episode to showoff the rotom forms... again lol

12. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

Okido-Hakase catches a Rotom and battles it? That would make this episode somewhat more entertaining for me. Hoping Kenji appears too.

I found the Rotom episode in DP somewhat amusing because it consisted of Rotom trolling the trio the whole episode, we haven't seen a Rotom since then. Yeah, it's an episode to once again advertise those very marketable special Pokemon but still I'm hoping it'll be somewhat entertaining.

13. ConUxie223

ConUxie223 Kalos Trap Queen

Rare Pokemon, legendary Pokemon... Doesnt really matter since Tobias could catch both if he wanted to~

You mean like how Piplup got episodes back in DP? And Dragonite? And Charizard? This isnt the first time they've rehashed marketable Pokemon and made an episode enjoyable, its not like they clearly say "Rotom will haunt Ash and co." like it did in DP, it could be something new- like it already seems to be.

14. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Maybe it shows off a new Rotom form?

15. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Hey look, Oak get's a new pokemon :).

16. UnovaCastaway

UnovaCastaway Well-Known Member

The fanservice continues as they bring back more older characters.

Cautiously, but not overly, optimistic.

17. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Yup. Quite reductive to say the least.

It's just that Rotom is such a gimmick Pokemon; its whole deal is that it can change formes by entering appliances. That was shown quite well already so what's there left for it? A new forme? I really doubt that X & Y will introduce a new forme for Rotom. I mean what a waste of time that would be when they could just give it an evolution or better yet imo, leave it alone. :x

18. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I'm glad Oak appears in person :). I'm hoping this means Ash will pull a BF and add some reserves to his team after getting rid of Mijumaru and after Charizard leaves.

19. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

I think I'm most interested in this episode of the ones revealed, just Oak and Rotom isn't something I really ever thought of, and I just like how it looks with Oak with it(And it's forms in the picture there), think he's got an afro in one of the episode scans too, Ash and gang better get ready for their afros.

20. Pokememes

Pokememes I am the pokémaster!

Are those rotom by oak? I had no idea rotom had so many forms

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.