• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorDark

...Why would anyone just dump something on an island.

Does recycling not exist in the Pokemon world?

Maybe its an island made up of junk? Won't be the first time something ridiculous like that comes up in the anime.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
No, I'm just saying this might be the only time we see Oak's Rotom... why have it be his if it's only gonna show up once

Dragonite, Pidgey, Charmeleon....

Not like anybody else is gonna get it.

Haunter ゴースト

Even if we only see Rotom this one time i don't care, since Oak is a minor character is shouldn't matter whether we see his caught Pokemon 24/7.

Regardless i'm hoping Rotom makes cameos like Tracey does at the Lab in future episodes/sagas.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So is Oak catching a Rotom or what? XD

Pretty much, it also says he battle him with something so we could be getting two new pokes :)....

dman_dustin

Even if we only see Rotom this one time i don't care, since Oak is a minor character is shouldn't matter whether we see his caught Pokemon 24/7.

Regardless i'm hoping Rotom makes cameos like Tracey does at the Lab in future episodes/sagas.

I agree, I fail to see why it matters, if Oak catches it, because again what about all those other character captures we'll never see again, or likely never see again. Who cares?

For all we know Oak if he does catch it, he might give it to Ash, for some odd reason, who knows, doesn't matter.

Oak has an interest in Rotom, so he wants to catch it.

If it makes anyone feel better, just imagine Oak being the umpteenth time we see a COTD capture a Pokemon, that we never see again.

Pretty much, it also says he battle him with something so we could be getting two new pokes :)....

Or it could be some Pokemon we've seen before return.

RVD_fan

I sense some Rotom possessing various appliances antics when we go back to Kanto...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I agree, I fail to see why it matters, if Oak catches it, because again what about all those other character captures we'll never see again, or likely never see again. Who cares?

For all we know Oak if he does catch it, he might give it to Ash, for some odd reason, who knows, doesn't matter.

Oak has an interest in Rotom, so he wants to catch it.

If it makes anyone feel better, just imagine Oak being the umpteenth time we see a COTD capture a Pokemon, that we never see again.

Or it could be some Pokemon we've seen before return.

I mean I guess Dragonite but I don't see Pidgey battling Rotom lol.

dman_dustin

I mean I guess Dragonite but I don't see Pidgey battling Rotom lol.

I was going to suggest that, but then I realize that it would be odd to show Oak's Dragonite, when Iris has one, and it's part of the main cast's Pokemon.

I mean sure, it could happen, but you'd think that there would have to be some scene with Oak's Dragonite interacting with Iris's Dragonite but I don't know.

And Pidgey, why not Pidgeot, surely it's evolved by now....

Or maybe Oak can use one of Ash's Pokemon like Muk, so we can see it battle.

You know what I would've preferred Ash catching it FOR OAK. As in Ash catches it but gives it to Oak as a gift, but fine I guess another new Pokemon wouldn't hurt.

You know what I would've preferred Ash catching it FOR OAK. As in Ash catches it but gives it to Oak as a gift, but fine I guess another new Pokemon wouldn't hurt.
This scenario could be a little altered, like Oak tells Satoshi he needs to study Rotom and he tells him the location where they roam and he catches it for him. But, that's likely not the situation.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
It wouldn't be that odd dman, they can just reuse Iris Dragonite move animations on his Dragonite, saves them the trouble :D.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It could have evolved into a Pidgeotto/Pidgeot by now XD

That doesn't make it any better lol.

I was going to suggest that, but then I realize that it would be odd to show Oak's Dragonite, when Iris has one, and it's part of the main cast's Pokemon.

I mean sure, it could happen, but you'd think that there would have to be some scene with Oak's Dragonite interacting with Iris's Dragonite but I don't know.

And Pidgey, why not Pidgeot, surely it's evolved by now....

Or maybe Oak can use one of Ash's Pokemon like Muk, so we can see it battle.

Meh, plenty of cast member's pokemon have appeared with other characters. It's not that weird.

And again. Pidgeot wouldn't be much better.

Canada

Banned

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
As far as I'm concerned, no canon proof has shown Okido-Hakase to have a Kairyu. So I hope to see his bird or for him to use one Satoshi's Pokemon or maybe reveal a new Pokemon or even use one of Shigeru's Pokemon. I hope this Rotom becomes his "mascot" that would make Okido-Hakase a lot more interesting to me if he had a likable and interactive Pokemon like Kibago, Kairyu, Pikachu, or Greggeru by his side. Anyway, since I'm bored I'm gonna make up a scenario for this episode.

-Satoshi-tachi continue their training in the Dekoroa Archipelago so Satoshi can prepare to take on the Dekoroa Conference and Satoshi-tachi can take on the WT Senior Cup before that Okido-Hakase told them about.

-They meet up with Okido-Hakase who is doing some studying on Mutoro Island.

-His goal is to capture a Rotom for studying, he's have trouble doing so.

-Shenanigans ensue and Satoshi-tachi decides to help. They all use their Ground-types to help out and Okido corners it and captures it uses some type of Pokemon.

-It becomes his mascot that is prone to zapping him out of affection, ala Lizardon's Flamethrower kisses.

dman_dustin

As far as I'm concerned, no canon proof has shown Okido-Hakase to have a Kairyu. So I hope to see his bird or for him to use one Satoshi's Pokemon or maybe reveal a new Pokemon or even use one of Shigeru's Pokemon. I hope this Rotom becomes his "mascot" that would make Okido-Hakase a lot more interesting to me if he had a likable and interactive Pokemon like Kibago, Kairyu, Pikachu, or Greggeru by his side. Anyway, since I'm bored I'm gonna make up a scenario for this episode.

I think Charmeleon and Charizard is far more sketchy/shady than Dragonite, I don't see why they wouldn't use it.

Since Fujita, a common best wishes writer, actually wrote Mastermind, and if Fujita were to write this episode, WHY wouldn't Fujita use Dragonite?

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I think Charmeleon and Charizard is far more sketchy/shady than Dragonite, I don't see why they wouldn't use it.

Since Fujita, a common best wishes writer, actually wrote Mastermind, and if Fujita were to write this episode, WHY wouldn't Fujita use Dragonite?
That Special was commissioned by 4kids and had a few errors iirc. I've never taken it to be canon, especially when you consider Okido-Hakase hasn't shown to have a Kairyu at all in any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.