• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I'm talking about it being too convinient and the old man having his own pokemon.

He isn't torturing them but hes in an expedition he can hurt them by mistake or any kind of weird circumstances.

Again if he somehow talked to Satoshi sure otheriwse out of all the pokemon he can bring if he bring one of Satoshi that just doesn't make much sense, just like how you guys wanted Charizard to somehow cross an ocean and find his trainer all the way from Johto didn't make any sense and the way writers did it was the logical way.

You won't see me crying if he somehow brings one of Satoshi pokemon, I'll be happy, I'm just saying it makes no sense.

Oh come on, he knows that Ash is in Unova, might have contacted Juniper on occasion, Juniper may have relayed that Ash went to the archipelago as well, and therefore chooses to take i.e. Kingler with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if oak brought unfezant with him and left with Charizard at the end of the ep

Holy... That makes a whole lot of sense, actually. I like you're thinking, Ace. xD

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol I don't see the big deal about the professor actually using his pokemon, I mean he can always give Ash reserves later since this is a filler saga.

Haunter ゴースト

Doesn't make sense especially since Ash will have to send Charizard over to Oak so he can then send it to Liza.

Eh it could work.

The gang meet up with Oak, Unfezant swaps with Charizard. All it would mean is that Oak takes Charizard home and then sends it to Liza when he's back in Kanto.

LizardonX

Banned
Why do you guys not like Charizard... He should be dropping off palpitoad, leavanny, boldore and krookodile since its kind of mean to keep them penned up at juniper's with no intention to ever use them again.

BlueDragonfangirl

What??? No James dressing up as Oak this time?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Ash will probably give Charizard to Oak (here is actually a good episode to do so) since Johto is way too far for Charizard to fly to.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ah, so there are multiple Rotom. I was just assuming that the promo pic was just making it look cool.

Ash will probably give Charizard to Oak (here is actually a good episode to do so) since Johto is way too far for Charizard to fly to.

Except...1) there's no reason for him to do so, 2) we know Charizard is staying.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If Oak gets that Rotom I hope we'll see it in future episodes. Hopefully Oak'll use one of his older Pokemon to catch it or show us a new one

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
If Oak gets that Rotom I hope we'll see it in future episodes. Hopefully Oak'll use one of his older Pokemon to catch it or show us a new one

Now knowing that they'll be in kanto for at least a few episodes, Id say we will for sure see rotom again. Hopefully it'll be making some trouble back at the lab with muk.

diakyu

I have a feeling this episode was made just to give Oak a main Pokemon that appears whenever he does. A pokemon has never really been associated with Oak in the anime.

gliscor&yanmega

I'm glad there's going to be more Rotom here, likely will show all 6 in each of their forms. I assume Oak catches the original Rotom since the illustration shows the other 5 and not it. I'm thinking either the 5 other Rotom are causing problems and Oak catches the original Rotom and works with it to stop them, or the original Rotom is causing problems and the other 5 help Oak out.

Blessed

Every time Oak appears Tracey never goes with him. At least to give him an appearance, just lol really. Anyway Rotom looks similar to Chimecho

diakyu

Every time Oak appears Tracey never goes with him. At least to give him an appearance, just lol really.
He appeared an episode ago with oak.......

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Every time Oak appears Tracey never goes with him. At least to give him an appearance, just lol really. Anyway Rotom looks similar to Chimecho

He was on the monitor with Oak lol. Plus someone has to watch the pokes at the lab Bulbasaur can't do it all alone

diakyu

Lol, the Movie posters shouldn't be proof of anything, especially charizard staying. How easily people forget what happened in M3.

Anyways, I guess Oak is only catching one rotom. And I guess it'll be the base form one. He should get the superior Wash Rotom darn-it!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lol, the Movie posters shouldn't be proof of anything, especially charizard staying. How easily people forget what happened in M3.

Anyways, I guess Oak is only catching one rotom. And I guess it'll be the base form one. He should get the superior Wash Rotom darn-it!

Well it should be able to change shouldn't it??

Status
Not open for further replies.