• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E6 - Professor Oak [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
your thinking of the title. But that doesn't necessarily mean a battle

"On May 30th, they visit the Mutoro Island where Profesor Oak goes against the Pokémon Rotom, with Professor Oak apparently capturing one."

I found that on the third page...

"On May 30th, they visit the Mutoro Island where Profesor Oak goes against the Pokémon Rotom, with Professor Oak apparently capturing one."

I found that on the third page...

i dont see the word battle there. he could just as easily befriend one

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I would assume goes against means some sort of battle.

not necessarily. at least not a physical battle. it could be a contest of wits. the rotoms are causing mischief and Oak keeps trying various ways to stop them. Others might battle while Oak tries other methods. Then one Rotom decides it had so much fun it wants to go with oak.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
not necessarily. at least not a physical battle. it could be a contest of wits. the rotoms are causing mischief and Oak keeps trying various ways to stop them. Others might battle while Oak tries other methods. Then one Rotom decides it had so much fun it wants to go with oak.

Why are you so opposed to a battle lol??

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash

I don't think he's opposed to a battle. He's just saying that only because there is a sort of conflict implied in the title and summary doesn't mean that there will be a battle. Take "Ash vs N", for example. They didn't battle.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't think he's opposed to a battle. He's just saying that only because there is a sort of conflict implied in the title and summary doesn't mean that there will be a battle. Take "Ash vs N", for example. They didn't battle.

Yes but as far as we knew N couldn't battle. Prof. Oak has shown no opposition to battle.

Hikatoshi26

Yes but as far as we knew N couldn't battle. Prof. Oak has shown no opposition to battle.

Oak has no problem battling its just the only time we saw him battle is Mastermind of the Mirage pokemon. It was always implies he had powerful pokemon that were retired. N had no pokemon in the series he just befriended wild pokemon.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Oak has no problem battling its just the only time we saw him battle is Mastermind of the Mirage pokemon. It was always implies he had powerful pokemon that were retired. N had no pokemon in the series he just befriended wild pokemon.

Yes because we rarely saw Oak in the action. He seems to be in the action in this episode so a battle seems likely.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
My most anticipated episode!
It's my fave Ghost type returning on my 28th BIRTHDAY!!
As you can tell from my signature, I LOVE ROTOM!!!
If they do something cool for him in X/Y I will be so happy!

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Oh great, more Rotoms. I wonder how this episode will play out.

And, will the Rotom Ash encountered back in Get Your Rotom Running reappear in this episode?

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Oh great, more Rotoms. I wonder how this episode will play out.

And, will the Rotom Ash encountered back in Get Your Rotom Running reappear in this episode?
Oh my god why do people always assume pokemon from how long ago in different regions altogether will randomly re appear and ash will have the brains to remember it?

I'm sorry to call you out in particular, but what are the odds of say, ashs pidgeot or jessies dustox ever returning? Very very unlikely... 1:1000000 chances tbh. It's just the fan and nostalgia inside of us that wishes for the returns of These awesome pokemon, or people like misty, People is always a higher chance, like even Dino returned in the league.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
basically an episode to showoff the rotom forms... again lol

Basically what the species has been reduced to.. And people say formes don't ruin pokemon.. -.- We'll never get to see a Rotom fight in a fair battle, just because they gave it these formes.. -.-

N in disguise, I'm telling ya!

fitzy909

Just another guy
Basically what the species has been reduced to.. And people say formes don't ruin pokemon.. -.- We'll never get to see a Rotom fight in a fair battle, just because they gave it these formes.. -.-

true. with these forms we'll never see it battle as just one in a fair fight. any fight we see will have it keep switching forms, so it kind of spoils it. we don't get to see it battle normally, which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.