1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

BWS2DA!E7 - Croconaw & The Pirate King [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by playerking, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

BW2Da!07: The Pirate King(s?) of the Decolora Archipelago!
    Summary: While trying to steal food from the provision store of the steamer, Team Rocket has their food snatched by the "Big Jaw Pokémon" Croconaw and its companions. Ash and his friends, who also happen to be present, try to stop them, but they escape in the blink of an eye. The group wants to convince them to stop committing piracy...
    Airs: June 6th

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_bw/images/story2013.png[/IMG139]

I was requested to make this, though I thought it was somehow involved with the Meowth/Zoroark episode.

But yeah, there's a Croconaw with some Water Pokemon here.

What's that now? 10 Best Wishes Da! episodes shown? Out of about 20 or so? Darn.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2013
  2. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lucario Lover

I would love for that Croconaw to be Ash's but they look like abandoned Pokemon.

3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

They look like wild pokemon to me not abandoned.

4. me too :/ would be cool

5. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

I think this could be a pretty good episode, if it's kibd of squirtle sqaud redux, but like when they were the "bad" squirtle sqaud before joining the police. It would make sense with them as pirates, with octillery as a cannon.

6. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I think the fact that Croconaw is shown with other Pokemon confirms that it's not Ash's. I don't understand why anyone would want it to be Ash's anyway; what's the point of evolving a Pokemon that isn't going to show up again in who knows how many episodes? It's better off being another Croconaw imo.

7. bryanjuan

bryanjuan Well-Known Member

Croconaw may be the ash?

8. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

Because people want Pokemon character development, and if none of Ash's Unova Pokemon are evolving, why not some of his past generation Pokemon.

Otherwise the next time we see any new Pokemon developments for Ash with be in 6th generation.

9. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Well it wouldn't be an Islands arc without an island of water-type pokemon.

10. the1stpkmnfan

the1stpkmnfan Your Big Buff Bro

Looks like ShinyCharyZard's avatar is getting some spotlight!

Eh, I can't really depict what this episode would be. Maybe a rivalry episode, like in that first Pikachu short, when he and main cast Pokemon competed against Raichu, Marill, Snubull and Cubone.

11. Ver-mont

Ver-mont Well-Known Member

It's because many of Ash's Johto Pokémon — especially Totodile, I think — got little development.

It would be nice for it to return and have an episode for itself, its development, culminating with an evolution.

But, as others have said, it's unlikely.

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Actually Croconaw seems like he is a leader type pokemon here, I wouldn't mind Palpitoad appearing him and have some water type boss to boss moments, just sayin not expecting it at all, specially since I don't even know if I'm rigth at all.

13. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

I love the idea of Croconaw and Palpitoad having a boss vs. boss showdown. Croconaw does look like the leader of the Water-type Pokemon.

14. Nacreous

Nacreous Leveling Up

I wish it would be Ash's>.>

15. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

I'm getting some serious pirate vibes from that Croconaw, and the boxes behind Octillery makes me think they stole some goodies from the ship Ash and the others are traveling in and it's their job to get it back.

I hope Palpitoad appears in this, the water Pokemon island episodes are always interesting every saga.

16. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Is that a Ducklett next to Azumarill??

17. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

Yes it is.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this episode mainly because of Croconaw. Love that Pokemon.

18. dman_dustin

Nah, I don't see Palpitoad showing up, most likely it's going to be Oshawott/Dewott (still have some small hope, just to be horribly and painfully snuffed out), I mean come on really Palpitoad, we all know such a Pokemon doesn't exist....I mean I guess it could a wild Palpitoad, but whatever.

I'd rather see a big badass Seismitoad instead.

19. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

Why is there a Ducklett with a bunch of Johto pokemon?? Fail writers...

20. dman_dustin

Because one of them had to be a 5th gen Pokemon, we're still in 5th generation anime. It would be odd, if none of them were 5th gen Pokemon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.