• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E7 - Croconaw & The Pirate King [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Because one of them had to be a 5th gen Pokemon, we're still in 5th generation anime. It would be odd, if none of them were 5th gen Pokemon.

Not really...I mean we aren't in Unova anymore :/.....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Why is there a Ducklett with a bunch of Johto pokemon?? Fail writers...

What the heck Robert, did you just want to say something ridiculous? its freaking water types it has nothing to do with Johto or anything, there are 3 Johto ones but thats just coincidence, there migth be even more pokemon then just those in that island, Fail Robert...

Seriously this is worse then the random nitpicking you guys usually do.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
What the heck Robert, did you just want to say something ridiculous? its freaking water types it has nothing to do with Johto or anything, there are 3 Johto ones but thats just coincidence, there migth be even more pokemon then just those in that island, Fail Robert...

No, I mean if the majority of the pokemon are from Johto, they could of stuck with the theme, there are some johto water pokes that could use an appearance.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
No, I mean if the majority of the pokemon are from Johto, they could of stuck with the theme, there are some johto water pokes that could use an appearance.

The theme is water pokemon not Johto, so stop finding reason to criticize the writers, thats just nonsense.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The theme is water pokemon not Johto, so stop finding reason to criticize the writers, thats just nonsense.

And why can't the theme be both. I'n just saying that using something like Chinchou or Corsola would of been better.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And why can't the theme be both. I'n just saying that using something like Chinchou or Corsola would of been better.

I don't have a problem with them using Johto ones(the Johto Dex is my favourite), what I mean is just because they didn't go for it, you can't just bash them saying they are failing at their job, nothing else.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't have a problem with them using Johto ones(the Johto Dex is my favourite), what I mean is just because they didn't go for it, you can't just bash them saying they are failing at their job, nothing else.

I mean failing this opportunity lol.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Well octillery and azumarril are in bw2, And croconaw is a less marketable starter, which is still very marketable.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Why aren't people then also complaining that claydol is in the that shot with other ghost types?

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Besides, thats one Unova Pokemon compared to more Non-Unova Pokemon in this situation. It's surprising that there's even some wild Unova Pokemon around.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Besides, thats one Unova Pokemon compared to more Non-Unova Pokemon in this situation. It's surprising that there's even some wild Unova Pokemon around.

Why? after a region ends or a new game comes out, wild pokemonf rom toher regions just get mixed together, we are getting a Zoroark, Heatmor, an island of Oshawott/Dewott, alien thing, etc in this islands, the islands have pokemon from the 5 regions.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
That's absolutely ridiculous, it's Water-type themed. Not Johto, sometimes I wonder if you guys love complaining. Ducklett is there because it's a Water-type.

Lol he said that we are in the fifth gen so a fifth gen pokemon has to be there. I am simply saying we aren't in Unova anymore.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Weird, so now they're marketing a Johto starter. Charmander made sense because it brought back Charizard. It's definitely not Ash's though.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Finally the speculation stops of poor little totodile evolving! :)

Kein

AKA Silktree
Finally the speculation stops of poor little totodile evolving! :)
I don't particularly care about Ash's Totodile ever evolving, but I do think it needs to be showcased well, which hasn't happened in a long time. It's a pity that the writers are continuing the trend from DP of focusing on unrelated Totodile/Croconaw.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Aww, I want a Lanturn cameo :<

Anyways, could this be a possible capture for Iris/Cilan? It looks dragon like. But IMO, Cilan needs a capture. He needs some water type to spice up his team. Don't talk to me about Derpfisk, that thing is just fodder :/

... This ep is most likely just filler/potential character development.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think the fact that Croconaw is shown with other Pokemon confirms that it's not Ash's. I don't understand why anyone would want it to be Ash's anyway; what's the point of evolving a Pokemon that isn't going to show up again in who knows how many episodes? It's better off being another Croconaw imo.

Because Totodile winning a battle and the majority not claiming it is due to comic relief would be a refreshing moment?

What was the point of evolving Charmeleon if Charizard was only going to appear in four episodes afterwards when the animé was only going to last 82 episodes? Yeah... Odd question isn't it? If you bring up the argument that the series was going to last beyond that and so they could freely evolve it and use it after Kanto ended, then the same argument should count for Totodile/Croconaw.

Either way and regardless of whether it happens in this episode or not, the effect will be the same. Though it probably will not evolve here...

Well it wouldn't be an Islands arc without an island of water-type pokemon.

But it isn't an island, it's a few Water-types, on a raft. Meaning that this probably isn't a group on an island, or an entire island focused on Water-types, but just a group of traveling Water-types that ransack other travelers. It's definitely giving those vibes.

Actually Croconaw seems like he is a leader type pokemon here, I wouldn't mind Palpitoad appearing him and have some water type boss to boss moments, just sayin not expecting it at all, specially since I don't even know if I'm rigth at all.

Haha, Palpitoad.. Almost had me there.

Why is there a Ducklett with a bunch of Johto pokemon?? Fail writers...

Croconaw: Captain
Azumarill: Love interest/second mate
Octillery: Canon
Ducklett: Blows the wind in their sails, creates mist to ensure swift escape?

Weird, so now they're marketing a Johto starter. Charmander made sense because it brought back Charizard. It's definitely not Ash's though.

Next up! Zoroark vs. Grovyle! Meowth's big plot!

Our minds: WTF.. 0.o

Aww, I want a Lanturn cameo :<

Anyways, could this be a possible capture for Iris/Cilan? It looks dragon like. But IMO, Cilan needs a capture. He needs some water type to spice up his team. Don't talk to me about Derpfisk, that thing is just fodder :/

... This ep is most likely just filler/potential character development.

Grrr...

And all episodes seem like filler/pcd at this point.. -.-

shac

He has a point though. I mean at the beginning of the saga wasn't Unova made out to be so far far away from the other regions that Unovians did not even know the non-unovian pokemon? And suddenly there are duckletts in Johto/Kanto or wherever the heck they are...That's a little weird.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Why? after a region ends or a new game comes out, wild pokemonf rom toher regions just get mixed together, we are getting a Zoroark, Heatmor, an island of Oshawott/Dewott, alien thing, etc in this islands, the islands have pokemon from the 5 regions.

I believe that; I was just saying in that given situation. I'm all for mixed Pokemon together, since BW2 started. It's not surprising at all anymore, since this IS Best Wishes still. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.